ODE GSoC Application

Gregory Ksionda

Apr 8, 2011, 11:45:02 AM4/8/11
to sympy
Hey all, introduced myself at [0] almost two weeks ago and have been
basically quiet on the mailing list since then (focused more on IRC
and issues list).

The wiki can be found at [1] and the google-melange [2]. I understand
this is a bit late to the fold, what with being the last day to get an
application in, but any feedback given would be greatly appreciated.

Also, the issue I am current finishing up and ironing out can be seen
at [3], and the pull request at [4] (for those who would find that
interesting but do not want to see the wiki).

So far, this has been a lot of fun. Only regrets are not talking more
and not starting sooner, but I tend to start out pretty shy and I
noticed this a bit late.

Whatever happens, this was a cool experience already and I think I
would much enjoy digging deeper regardless of what happens.

Oh, also, you guys are fun to read. :D

[0]: http://groups.google.com/group/sympy/browse_thread/thread/b9f82a41d8074217/0a1cc488d1f97668?lnk=gst&q=Gregory#0a1cc488d1f97668
[1]: https://github.com/sympy/sympy/wiki/GSoC-2011-Application-Gregory-Ksionda
[2]: http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/ksionda846/1#
[3]: http://code.google.com/p/sympy/issues/detail?id=2068
[4]: https://github.com/sympy/sympy/pull/204

Aaron S. Meurer

Apr 8, 2011, 4:27:30 PM4/8/11
to sy...@googlegroups.com
On Apr 8, 2011, at 9:45 AM, Gregory Ksionda wrote:

> Hey all, introduced myself at [0] almost two weeks ago and have been
> basically quiet on the mailing list since then (focused more on IRC
> and issues list).
>
> The wiki can be found at [1] and the google-melange [2]. I understand
> this is a bit late to the fold, what with being the last day to get an
> application in, but any feedback given would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Also, the issue I am current finishing up and ironing out can be seen
> at [3], and the pull request at [4] (for those who would find that
> interesting but do not want to see the wiki).
>
> So far, this has been a lot of fun. Only regrets are not talking more
> and not starting sooner, but I tend to start out pretty shy and I
> noticed this a bit late.
>
> Whatever happens, this was a cool experience already and I think I
> would much enjoy digging deeper regardless of what happens.
>
> Oh, also, you guys are fun to read. :D

Always glad to entertain. :)

Aaron Meurer