Problems with IE9

Maycon

Feb 24, 2011, 10:43:13 AM2/24/11
to SWFFit
Central positioning does not work for internet explorer 9.
Look at www.cheftaico.com (problem only occurs for Internet Explorer
9)

thanks.
Maycon

Miller Medeiros

Feb 24, 2011, 10:25:19 PM2/24/11
to swf...@googlegroups.com
To be honest, I've never tried swffit on IE9.

I've been planning to release a new version for a long time but since I'm not coding Flash websites that much lately I've switched my focus towards other open source projects...

I'll take a look on it and maybe that is going to be the motivation to release swffit 3.0

PS: this bug was already reported ( http://code.google.com/p/swffit/issues/detail?id=13 )

thanks.

Maycon

Mar 6, 2011, 9:33:03 PM3/6/11
to SWFFit
Hi,
I found some another temporary solution that maintains the Swffit code
configuration:
(limited the max Height en With. )

In the "head php page":

Then, when accessing by IE 9 enter automaticaly in compatibility mode
and solve the problem.

See example: www.cheftaico.com

thanks.
Maycon