[sss-global] MESSAGES DELIVERED IN SPAM FOLDER

rajen babu

Sep 24, 2010, 5:28:11 AM9/24/10
to vyasamurthy

SOME OF THE MESSAGES ARE DELIVERED IN SPAM FOLDER FOR LAST 3 DAYS. WHY?

__._,_.___

__,_._,___

Ramakrishna Chitrapu

Sep 24, 2010, 5:36:09 AM9/24/10
to sss global

Dear Vyasa Murthy Garu,

Also I sent a message earlier regarding  outsiers hacking into our account and sending spam messages. This matter may become serious if we do not take immediate steps. Some body may abuse the forum for spreading anything and publishing any nonsense. Kindly look into this,

Regards,

Ramakrishna

Beta Tester Badge 3

To: sss-g...@yahoogroups.com
From: raj...@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 14:58:11 +0530
Subject: [sss-global] MESSAGES DELIVERED IN SPAM FOLDER

rajen babu

Sep 24, 2010, 5:36:51 AM9/24/10
to sss-g...@yahoogroups.com

thank u

Srinivasan S

Sep 24, 2010, 10:26:26 AM9/24/10
to sss-g...@yahoogroups.com

dear doctor
for the past 8 days i was out of net.
when i opened.... 5 mails of SSS global gone into SPAM folder..
i am using GMAIL.... as i have the habit of going through the list of mails
in SPAM folder before deleting all... i could find that..

this is for your information..

--
ever LAF
cheenu@coimbatore

http://www.youtube.com/user/gansripar#g/u
==========================
Friendship is not a business
where you give when you get.
It is a beautiful feeling for someone
where you love to give even if you don't get.

__._,_.___

S V Ramana

Sep 24, 2010, 10:31:01 AM9/24/10
to sss-g...@yahoogroups.com

These are regular genuines messages of SSS members delivered in spam folder.

=S.V.Ramana=

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 7:47 PM, Padmanabha Vyasamoorthy <vyasam...@gmail.com> wrote:

I request members to kindly keep a watch over who sends spamming messages. If they are irrelevant OR sender is unknown OR your email Id is misused, please let me / IVLN Chary know.

Dr P Vyasamoorthy, 30 Gruhalakshmi Colony Secunderabad 500015 Ph 040-27846631 / 9490804278.
My blog: http://vyasa-kaaranam-ketkadey.blogspot.com/

Ramakrishna Chitrapu

Sep 24, 2010, 10:33:47 AM9/24/10
to sss global

Mr Ramana,

Not all. Some of them are definitely spams. We cannot tke it easy. We have to be on alert.

Best wishes,

Ramakrishna

Beta Tester Badge 3

To: sss-g...@yahoogroups.com
From: ramana...@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 20:01:01 +0530

S V Ramana

Sep 24, 2010, 10:33:22 AM9/24/10
to sss-g...@yahoogroups.com

Since sending the message, there are 6 messages from Mr.BRT Rajan, and 2 from Mr.Padmanabhan, regular genuine message deliver to spam folder.

=S.V.Ramana=

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 3:19 PM, S V Ramana <ramana...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am also receiving SSS messages in Spam folder in Gmail too.

=S.V.Ramana=

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 3:05 PM, Padmanabha Vyasamoorthy <vyasam...@gmail.com> wrote:

Spam filter mechanism in Yahoo may be failing due to network overload. Gmail has been working well.

Dr P Vyasamoorthy, 30 Gruhalakshmi Colony Secunderabad 500015 Ph 040-27846631 / 9490804278.
My blog: http://vyasa-kaaranam-ketkadey.blogspot.com/

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 2:58 PM, rajen babu <raj...@yahoo.com> wrote:

SOME OF THE MESSAGES ARE DELIVERED IN SPAM FOLDER FOR LAST 3 DAYS. WHY?

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Ramakrishna Chitrapu

Sep 24, 2010, 10:36:03 AM9/24/10
to sss global

I thnk it is not following a regular pattern. May be we  have to check our own settings. I get very few of our regular messages in spam folder.

mohammed abdulgaphoor

Sep 24, 2010, 11:01:53 AM9/24/10
to Col Kumarsab -, vyasa...@gmail.com

Sir
  Yesterday I received a message iwith the name of  hi_patcha, who is my sisters son who is in Paris now. .  Once I opened the message, I surprised to note as Hi in place of Dear Uncle, Assalamu alaikum.  I immediately closed the mail, thinking that it is not from him , but from somebody, as it is not in the usual way.  This is just to bring to your notice on going through your message of 24th.
  GAPHOOR.

To: sss-g...@yahoogroups.com
From: vyasam...@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 19:47:08 +0530

I request members to kindly keep a watch over who sends spamming messages. If they are irrelevant OR sender is unknown OR your email Id is misused, please let me / IVLN Chary know.

Dr P Vyasamoorthy, 30 Gruhalakshmi Colony Secunderabad 500015 Ph 040-27846631 / 9490804278.
My blog: http://vyasa-kaaranam-ketkadey.blogspot.com/

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 3:06 PM, Ramakrishna Chitrapu <rkchi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

__._,_.___

arvind chandwaskar

Sep 25, 2010, 2:51:07 AM9/25/10
to sss-g...@yahoogroups.com

Sir,
I am also facing the same problem. I am not getting mails froom sss-global@ yahoo.com for last 8 days

A.m.Chandwaskar

On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 20:48:56 +0530 wrote

This is for Power users of gmail.
During certain periods, Spam Filtering is poor. ALWAYS check spam foldeer before deleting messages. Nothing much we can do.
You may try settings -> Priority Inbox if this suits you. After setting this, create a filter to say: Mark all incoming messages as important, if it comes from the group sss-global.

listid:"

above portion shows how to set filter for a discussion group

Once this filer is saved and effective, Spam folder will not have sss-global messages.
Spam folder will still get spam messages if a subscriber's Email ID is hacked and the hacker is sending spam to group!!

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 7:56 PM, Srinivasan S wrote:

dear doctor
for the past 8 days i was out of net.
when i opened.... 5 mails of SSS global gone into SPAM folder..
i am using GMAIL.... as i have the habit of going through the list of mails
in SPAM folder before deleting all... i could find that..

this is for your information..

--
ever LAF
cheenu@coimbatore
09360069227

http://www.youtube.com/user/gansripar#g/u

==========================
Friendship is not a business
where you give when you get.
It is a beautiful feeling for someone
where you love to give even if you don't get.

__._,_.___

Ramakrishna Chitrapu

Sep 25, 2010, 4:01:24 AM9/25/10
to sss global

I sugest you to please check your security settings. Blocked mails too. Sometimes a wrong click on any of the SSC global mail as junk could lead to the problem. If that is the case you
have re-register your name with ssc global

Best wishes

From: arvind_ch...@rediffmail.com
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 06:51:07 +0000

Recent Activity: