RHythm Goyal---workshop

Rhythm Goyal

Nov 13, 2008, 4:30:29 AM11/13/08
to srknec...@googlegroups.com
bro m at delhi and will return ngp on 17th...m intrested for workshop but will miss it---so could u avail me the soft copy of workshop if possible thanks and can u get me vasu's email id too...

On 11/8/08, abha bhuskute <abhabh...@gmail.com> wrote:
can 3rd yrs also attend that?

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 12:08 AM, jay mahadeokar <jai.mah...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi.

We have planned a 3-day workshop for II Year Students on 12 - 14 November 2009. The highlights will be talks by Chandak Sir, and Conference talk by Mr. Rohan Ranade from Sun, US. I have attached the schedule and contents. Please go through it and feel free to contact me at 9975055181 for any doubts. The registrations have started. So hurry up!

--
-Jay Mahadeokar
Sun Campus Ambassador,

--