Blindfolded solved yay!

Rajat Dwaraknath

Oct 19, 2009, 11:37:41 AM10/19/09
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
hey guys i have been eager very much to solve the cube blind
with lots of practice and divising some of my little techniques i finally did it!

my method is till now as far as i know never ever used
well only for edges its never used cause its a funny method:

for corners i orient them and then permute them using Y J and J(b) permutations.
for edges...... its the same thing! instead of Y perm i use T J and J (b) permutations.

the method of orientatin of edges is very complicated and funny i made it myself:

on U/D face if a:
1) L face colour is there it is unoriented.
2) R face colour is there , there are 3 posibilties which are correspondent to the other colour of he edge:
   a) a F/B colour is there ,then oriented
   b) a L colour is there, then oriented
   c) a U/D colour is there , unoriented
so 2/3 chances an edge is oriented if a R face colour is on top.
3) F/B colour is there there are 3 posibilties just like the R face:
   a) a R face colour on other side of edge, unoriented
   b) a U/D colour on other side of edge, unoriented
   c) a L colour on other side of edge, oriented
so 1/3 chances an ede is oriented if F/B colour on top

for the E layer edges or Equator layer edges just move them to the top or bottom layer without changing there orientation in your mind and see if it is oriented.

this orientation simplifies setup moves and makes them very easy

Hop this helps for new blindfolders:):)
:D:D:

Cheerz

Rajat

aditya bandopadhyay

Oct 19, 2009, 11:49:08 AM10/19/09
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
congrats rajat. even i do preorient then old pochmann.
I divised a method in which a corner and edge is solved simultaneously, but it is difficult for me to handle the memo list for edge and corner simultaneously.
Using the same buffer as used in old pochmann and the URB corner , we can shoot them to desired places using N , T , Y , J , R perms after doing a setup restricted so that orientation of edge and corner is preserved and the buffers are not disturbed. eg F2 , L' and so ... its really simple if i do it with the memo list in front of me.
no parity issues here since odd cycles of edges - odd cycles of corners will lead to an even 2 cycle (which can be done using T perm) i am sure someone might have thought of this earlier.

Anyway , I hope to get some advice from BLD experts . My times are of the order of 6 mins, any help would be appreciated.
--
Aditya Bandopadhyay
3rd Year student ,

john louis

Oct 19, 2009, 11:51:30 AM10/19/09
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
Well done Rajat. Wish you many more success. Enjoy each and every achievement.

Cheers & Have Fun,
John Louis & Bernett Orlando

2009/10/19 Rajat Dwaraknath <raj...@gmail.com>

--
JOHN LOUIS
GRAND MASTER OF MEMORY

Rajat Dwaraknath

Oct 19, 2009, 11:53:08 AM10/19/09
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
Thanks John SIr and Bernett

Siva Shanmukh Vetcha

Oct 19, 2009, 12:21:32 PM10/19/09
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
Rajat,

Good work. If this works for you, great. It sounds perfect except for 2 things which I mentioned. If you didn't understand my comments, let me know so that I can explain in detail.

Have a nice time blind-solving.
Shanmukh

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 9:07 PM, Rajat Dwaraknath <raj...@gmail.com> wrote:
hey guys i have been eager very much to solve the cube blind
with lots of practice and divising some of my little techniques i finally did it!

my method is till now as far as i know never ever used
well only for edges its never used cause its a funny method:

for corners i orient them and then permute them using Y J and J(b) permutations.
for edges...... its the same thing! instead of Y perm i use T J and J (b) permutations.

the method of orientatin of edges is very complicated and funny i made it myself:

on U/D face if a:
1) L face colour is there it is unoriented.
2) R face colour is there , there are 3 posibilties which are correspondent to the other colour of he edge:
   a) a F/B colour is there ,then oriented
   b) a L colour is there, then oriented
If one color of edge is R then the other cannot be L, so this case can be discarded.
   c) a U/D colour is there , unoriented
so 2/3 chances an edge is oriented if a R face colour is on top.
3) F/B colour is there there are 3 posibilties just like the R face:
   a) a R face colour on other side of edge, unoriented
   b) a U/D colour on other side of edge, unoriented
   c) a L colour on other side of edge, oriented
so 1/3 chances an ede is oriented if F/B colour on top

for the E layer edges or Equator layer edges just move them to the top or bottom layer without changing there orientation in your mind and see if it is oriented.
You should mention how you are bringing the E layer edges to the top. Because if you are using L/R to bring them up one color of the edge will come and if you use F/B the other comes.

Rajat Dwaraknath

Oct 19, 2009, 12:34:23 PM10/19/09
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for the rule mistake about the L face thing and all it was supposed to be separately another rule which goes like this:
If a L face colour is on the L face, always oriented.

And the setup moves for E layer are as follows to get it to the top layer buffer:
FR edge: d' L' and ooposite would be L d
FL edge:  L'   oppo: L
BL edge: L     oppo:L'
BR edge: d L    oppo:d' L'

and for the bottom  layer just use L2 with a D D' or D2 or only L2 depending on the edge of the bottom layer.

for top layer just do the respective permutation(T,J,J(b))

Hope this clears all the doubts with the rule of orientation

Cheerz
Rajat

Rajat Dwaraknath

Oct 19, 2009, 12:35:42 PM10/19/09
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
In the above message i forgot to add something minor and that is that for the middle layer edges all the d turns can be replaced with E turns also

thats pretty much it

GG

Oct 19, 2009, 1:00:29 PM10/19/09
to SpeedcubingIndia
Hello Rajat,
Congrats :)

@everyone : Can someone help me with the blindfold solve? I'm using
Dr.Richard Carr's Method, but i'm not able to understand the Edge
orientation. Is there a better BLD system? Some directions would
help :) thanks :)

Congrats again Rajat

Cheers
-GG

On Oct 19, 9:35 pm, Rajat Dwaraknath <raja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In the above message i forgot to add something minor and that is that for
> the middle layer edges all the d turns can be replaced with E turns also
>
> thats pretty much it
>
> On 10/19/09, Rajat Dwaraknath <raja...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Sorry for the rule mistake about the L face thing and all it was supposed
> > to be separately another rule which goes like this:
> > If a L face colour is on the L face, always oriented.
>
> > And the setup moves for E layer are as follows to get it to the top layer
> > buffer:
> > FR edge: d' L' and ooposite would be L d
> > FL edge:  L'   oppo: L
> > BL edge: L     oppo:L'
> > BR edge: d L    oppo:d' L'
>
> > and for the bottom  layer just use L2 with a D D' or D2 or only L2
> > depending on the edge of the bottom layer.
>
> > for top layer just do the respective permutation(T,J,J(b))
>
> > Hope this clears all the doubts with the rule of orientation
>
> > Cheerz
> > Rajat
>
> > On 10/19/09, Siva Shanmukh Vetcha <siva.shanm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Rajat,
>
> >> Good work. If this works for you, great. It sounds perfect except for 2
> >> things which I mentioned. If you didn't understand my comments, let me know
> >> so that I can explain in detail.
>
> >> Have a nice time blind-solving.
> >> Shanmukh

Rajat Dwaraknath

Oct 19, 2009, 1:03:51 PM10/19/09
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
@Girish: u can use my method  for edges
and what is richard carrs method?
is it 3 cycles?

GG

Oct 20, 2009, 6:24:59 AM10/20/09
to SpeedcubingIndia
this is his method

http://grant.tregay.net/cube/blindfold.html

there you'll find a pdff document link (Richard Carr's Blindfold
document) . clik on it, its more of a numbering method, and Rajat, i'm
a newbie to BLD (to cubing even) i have no clue what 3 cycle is :D
educate me on that :D

thanks -GG

On Oct 19, 10:03 pm, Rajat Dwaraknath <raja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> @Girish: u can use my method  for edges
> and what is richard carrs method?
> is it 3 cycles?

Aravind .N

Oct 20, 2009, 7:06:27 AM10/20/09
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
@ Rajath : Wow... Congrats :)

@ GG : for ur blind fold solving......All the best !  :)

@ All : Any fundaes on the STEFAN POCHMANN method for solving the cube blindfolded ???  ( expecially the part of remembering the Corners )... Or any similar alternatives that suit a complete beginner ?
--

/ Aravind.........

Ranphoa Ngowa

Oct 20, 2009, 7:19:25 AM10/20/09
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
kindly give me the best BLD tutorial link.......Fastest 1

prashant

Oct 20, 2009, 9:26:24 AM10/20/09
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
@ Ranphoa  ....   for edges m2 is best as far i know....for corners i havnt tried r2 or 3 cycles so i dont know bout best method, i use old pochmann for corners, what method do u use presently?

Ranphoa Ngowa

Oct 20, 2009, 9:30:02 AM10/20/09
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
@prashant
i use old pochmann for corners and T1, T2, J1, J2 for edges and kindly give the link for m2 method for edge

Siva Shanmukh Vetcha

Oct 20, 2009, 11:33:55 AM10/20/09
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
http://www.stefan-pochmann.de/spocc/blindsolving/M2R2/

I find 3 cycles for corners much faster than old pochman.

GG

Oct 20, 2009, 11:34:38 AM10/20/09
to SpeedcubingIndia
@prashanth and Rhanpoa : hahahahah hahahah ahahah.... now. there i've
laughed. now tell me what all those numbers mean o.O t1 t2 J1 J2, poch
who? whats all this? and i thought you have to use a single method for
BLD, whats this about you all using one from this one from that? is
that possible?

as i mentioned above when using Dr. Richard Carr's Method, i can do
corner oritent and edge permute. but after that i cant do corner
permute, cause edge orient is in its way. and i dont understand edge
orient. Its something similar to what Rajat was saying, " if R colour
is in U face...blablaba"

@all: can someone give me ANY link to learning BLD? ANYTHing, i dont
care even if it takes me a fortnight to solve.

-Thanks
GG

On Oct 20, 6:30 pm, Ranphoa Ngowa <ranswit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> @prashant
> i use old pochmann for corners and T1, T2, J1, J2 for edges and kindly give
> the link for m2 method for edge
>
> On 20/10/2009, prashant <s.pris...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > @ Ranphoa  ....   for edges m2 is best as far i know....for corners i havnt
> > tried r2 or 3 cycles so i dont know bout best method, i use old pochmann for
> > corners, what method do u use presently?
>
> > On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 4:19 AM, Ranphoa Ngowa <ranswit...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >> kindly give me the best BLD tutorial link.......Fastest 1

> --
> GooD LucK!!
>
> Ranswitzer 13

prashant

Oct 20, 2009, 11:45:36 AM10/20/09
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
@ranphoa : http://www.stefan-pochmann.de/spocc/blindsolving/M2R2/
                  this is site by pochman only.m2 for edges is very intutive and fast.
                  there is this youtube tutorial for same : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfxb0ShzapY
  tell me wat do u think bout this.........

GG

Oct 20, 2009, 12:35:19 PM10/20/09
to SpeedcubingIndia
@Rajat: I've uploaded Dr. Richard Carr's method to SCI , check out our
files :)

Thanks
-GG

On Oct 20, 8:45 pm, prashant <s.pris...@gmail.com> wrote:
> @ranphoa :http://www.stefan-pochmann.de/spocc/blindsolving/M2R2/
>                   this is site by pochman only.m2 for edges is very intutive
> and fast.
>                   there is this youtube tutorial for same :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfxb0ShzapY
>   tell me wat do u think bout this.........

Nikhil Mande

Oct 20, 2009, 1:10:39 PM10/20/09
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
This is the site from which I got all my BLD skills from: http://www.cubefreak.net/BLD/3OP_guide.html .  And I average times like 2:40, which I consider to be rather decent.

Manasij

Oct 20, 2009, 2:18:53 PM10/20/09
to SpeedcubingIndia
http://solvethecube.110mb.com/index.php?location=blindfold
This is where I learnt everything about solving the cube blindfolded.
I average around 2:20 seconds. I use old pochmann with a few
modifications.
You can easily achieve sub 5 with old pochmann. I feel this is the
ideal method for beginners. Hope this helps.
Cheers
Manasij

On Oct 20, 10:10 pm, Nikhil Mande <nikhil.s.ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,This is the site from which I got all my BLD skills from:http://www.cubefreak.net/BLD/3OP_guide.html.  And I average times like
> 2:40, which I consider to be rather decent.

Rajat Dwaraknath

Oct 22, 2009, 12:14:37 PM10/22/09
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
sorry guys my internet connetion had a prob so i could not reply as fast.
@GG: for solving BLD u position each and everypiece at a time without altering other pieces except for a few which swap and swap back when again doing a swap of the main pieces.
people use two different methods for edges and corners so thts why people are telling poch and 3cycle thing.
its stefan pochhmann or something he is the first person or something to solve it blind with his method which is called pochmann
a 3 cycle is a cycle of edges or corners getting permuted in a triangle manner(clockwise or counter clockwise)

@anyone who wants to know: for corners begginer i suggest using corner orientation with commutators and old pochmann for permuting which makes memo EXTREMELY easy cuz u have only 8 letters.
umm for the commutators i have no link ....... see the below message.....

@ranphoa and GG: try ericlimeback's tutorial for BLD solving on youtube just type ericlimeback how to solve .....blahblah
he uses M2 and poch without orientaion.

Cheerz to all
Rajat

Rajat Dwaraknath

Oct 22, 2009, 12:21:05 PM10/22/09
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
Ok now for the commutators  for corner orientation i use (R U R' U')x2 to rotate the UBL corner anti clockwise and the opposite of the above alg for colcokwise orientation. but it messes upp to F2L so u should have to know one thing and that is that if u do (R U R' U') 6 times nothing happs......
but using a setup move using only L turn after every 2 triggers  and do 6 triggers u get 3 corners twisted anti clockwise
but..... if u do the opposite twice a setup and the normal twice u orient two corners, one  clockwise and other anticlockwise.
using this u just gotta get yellow or whit on top and bottom face

with this method for corners when i was doin only corners, i many time used to get solved and fast too

Hope this helps

Cheerz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rajat

Rajat Dwaraknath

Oct 22, 2009, 12:22:13 PM10/22/09
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
lol i was typing too fast ^^ made alot of spelling mistakes lol

Manasij

Oct 22, 2009, 3:54:06 PM10/22/09
to SpeedcubingIndia
@Rajath: I dont understand how it'll be easier if you orient the
corners first. Even if you dont you'll be memorizing only 8 letters
for the 8 corners so orienting them would be a waste of time. You can
how ever use your commutator to flip edges which are already in the
desired position.

On Oct 22, 9:22 pm, Rajat Dwaraknath <raja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> lol i was typing too fast ^^ made alot of spelling mistakes lol
>
> On 10/22/09, Rajat Dwaraknath <raja...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Ok now for the commutators  for corner orientation i use (R U R' U')x2 to
> > rotate the UBL corner anti clockwise and the opposite of the above alg for
> > colcokwise orientation. but it messes upp to F2L so u should have to know
> > one thing and that is that if u do (R U R' U') 6 times nothing happs......
> > but using a setup move using only L turn after every 2 triggers  and do 6
> > triggers u get 3 corners twisted anti clockwise
> > but..... if u do the opposite twice a setup and the normal twice u orient
> > two corners, one  clockwise and other anticlockwise.
> > using this u just gotta get yellow or whit on top and bottom face
>
> > with this method for corners when i was doin only corners, i many time used
> > to get solved and fast too
>
> > Hope this helps
>
> > Cheerz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> > Rajat
>
> >  On 10/22/09, Rajat Dwaraknath <raja...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> sorry guys my internet connetion had a prob so i could not reply as fast.
> >> @GG: for solving BLD u position each and everypiece at a time without
> >> altering other pieces except for a few which swap and swap back when again
> >> doing a swap of the main pieces.
> >> people use two different methods for edges and corners so thts why people
> >> are telling poch and 3cycle thing.
> >> its stefan pochhmann or something he is the first person or something to
> >> solve it blind with his method which is called pochmann
> >> a 3 cycle is a cycle of edges or corners getting permuted in a triangle
> >> manner(clockwise or counter clockwise)
>
> >> @anyone who wants to know: for corners begginer i suggest using corner
> >> orientation with commutators and old pochmann for permuting which makes memo
> >> EXTREMELY easy cuz u have only 8 letters.
> >> umm for the commutators i have no link ....... see the below message.....
>
> >> @ranphoa and GG: try ericlimeback's tutorial for BLD solving on youtube
> >> just type ericlimeback how to solve .....blahblah
> >> he uses M2 and poch without orientaion.
>
> >> Cheerz to all
> >> Rajat
>
> read more »

Aravind .N

Oct 23, 2009, 3:38:41 AM10/23/09
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
@manasij : How do u memorise corners in "old pochmann" method ?? ( In the website the corners are identified with only 2 colours...... just like the edges..... ( the third colour is not at all used during memorization but still the set up moves for shooting takes all three colours into account.... !! )
the link's    http://www.stefan-pochmann.de/spocc/blindsolving/3x3/old.php
I love this method because for me... working with colours is much easier compared to working with positions ( as mentioned in Loel van Noort's description... of the same pochmann method..)

Thanks a bunch :)
Aravind
--

/ Aravind.........

Manasij

Oct 23, 2009, 6:17:35 AM10/23/09
to SpeedcubingIndia
Yes this is a problem I had too when I started. Hold your cube with
Yellow top, orange front. Now go through each corner in a clock wise
manner. For eg the UFR corner in clockwise is YBO. The other corner
with yellow and blue is UBL but in clockwise manner it is only YRB. so
why memorize all three colours? Just memorize YB because there is no
other possible for YB. I hope you understand. You should pre plan a
few PAO(Person actions objects) for each colour. For me YB would be
Yossi Benayoun (person) and such (Sorry I've forgotten my list because
I no longer use this method :) ) But you should practise this method a
lot to master it ie you should recollect PAOs in flash. If you aren't
too comfortable with this you can with Eric Limeback's memo method
(http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?
p=1132A827AD84EB87&search_query=eric+limeback) It basically assigns a
letter to each sticker which is quite simple but without practise
it'll be slow. Also try to visually memorize everything when you go
through each cubie so that even if you cannot recollect your memory
you might still have a chance. Watch Haiyan Zhuang's videos to get
inspired to do only BLD :) or read the BLD accomplishment thread in
speedsolving.com.
-Manasij

On Oct 23, 12:38 pm, "Aravind .N" <emailnarav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> @manasij : How do u memorise corners in "old pochmann" method ?? ( In the
> website the corners are identified with only 2 colours...... just like the
> edges..... ( the third colour is not at all used during memorization but
> still the set up moves for shooting takes all three colours into account....
> !! )
> the link's    http://www.stefan-pochmann.de/spocc/blindsolving/3x3/old.php
> I love this method because for me... working with colours is much easier
> compared to working with positions ( as mentioned in Loel van Noort's
> description... of the same pochmann method..)
>
> Thanks a bunch :)
> Aravind

> read more »

Aravind .N

Oct 23, 2009, 6:22:40 AM10/23/09
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
Ah... so that missing link was that the colors on the faces of the cubies were being read CLOCKWISE ( or counterclockwise ) !!! !!!!   ( thanks a lot Manasij.... I could never have figured that out by myself :D )....
--

/ Aravind.........

Aravind .N

Oct 23, 2009, 6:27:54 AM10/23/09
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
@ Manasij :  And thanks about the PAO method of memorization... but I guess I'm a bit comfortable with forming imaginary stories with the cubies as I look around... like... for edges... OG... BW... GR....RW.... meaning... in my story... suddenly an OGre will come... he will look at the sky ( Blue with white clouds ) and then suddenly at the GRound.... all the time drinking "Red Wine"...blah blah.... (maybe because I see a LOT of anime and read a LOT of comics :D )
--

/ Aravind.........

Rajat Dwaraknath

Oct 23, 2009, 8:51:46 AM10/23/09
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
@manasij: of course u would only memo 8 letters whether or not you orient but it is much easier to orient because the setup moves are incredibly easy which have only R2 and F2 and the D layer rotation. I use this cause i always mess up with long setup moves which are more common while doing corners.
and even doing the memorizing is easier as u have only 8 letters to deal with, abcd efgh which is extremely easy to remember in pairs for ex:(i just made this up not like a real case or anything):
AF GE BC DH
now this is the story i wuold have made the instant :
AFforestation GEts BuCkily DuH
and yes i have absolutely no idea what it means, exactly why i made this like this because it is easier to remember for me now why orient u ask?
only 8 letters to deal with and not like 12 or whatever and that counter clockwise and clockwise really confuses me out lol so i use this .

Cheerz
Rajat

P.S My name doesnt have a 'h' in it lol.

Manasij

Oct 23, 2009, 10:57:51 AM10/23/09
to SpeedcubingIndia
@Aravind : Now I'll show you the advantage of the method I use over
yours :) Everytime you memo a cubie you actually memo 2 letters. Well
if you forget one its as good as forgetting both.
Your memo was OG BW GR RW. Mine is HM(GR is my buffer no memo)so Ill
just YR AJ
So thats totally HMAJ. I used to create an image of my HeadMistress
being an AJji(Grandma). The trick is to make it as small as possible.
Now its HeMAJ (Hemamalini G) so the ogre looking at the blue sky and
then at the groung drinking wine is ACTUALLY hemamalini :P

@Rajat: No set up move is more than 3 moves and even if its oriented
it either 2 or 3 moves nothing lesser. Do you want me to post all the
set up moves? andH sorry aboutH tHe H :) I'll put an eg solve in my

On Oct 23, 3:27 pm, "Aravind .N" <emailnarav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> @ Manasij :  And thanks about the PAO method of memorization... but I guess
> I'm a bit comfortable with forming imaginary stories with the cubies as I
> look around... like... for edges... OG... BW... GR....RW.... meaning... in
> my story... suddenly an OGre will come... he will look at the sky ( Blue
> with white clouds ) and then suddenly at the GRound.... all the time
> drinking "Red Wine"...blah blah.... (maybe because I see a LOT of anime and
> read a LOT of comics :D )
>
> On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 3:52 PM, Aravind .N <emailnarav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Ah... so that missing link was that the colors on the faces of the cubies
> > were being read CLOCKWISE ( or counterclockwise ) !!! !!!!   ( thanks a lot
> > Manasij.... I could never have figured that out by myself :D )....
>
> > On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 3:47 PM, Manasij <manasijkingk...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >> Yes this is a problem I had too when I started. Hold your cube with
> >> Yellow top, orange front. Now go through each corner in a clock wise
> >> manner. For eg the UFR corner in clockwise is YBO. The other corner
> >> with yellow and blue is UBL but in clockwise manner it is only YRB. so
> >> why memorize all three colours? Just memorize YB because there is no
> >> other possible for YB. I hope you understand. You should pre plan a
> >> few PAO(Person actions objects) for each colour. For me YB would be
> >> Yossi Benayoun (person) and such (Sorry I've forgotten my list because
> >> I no longer use this method :) ) But you should practise this method a
> >> lot to master it ie you should recollect PAOs in flash. If you aren't
> >> too comfortable with this you can with Eric Limeback's memo method
> >> (http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?
> >> p=1132A827AD84EB87&search_query=eric+limeback<http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=1132A827AD84EB87&search_query...>)
>
> read more »

Aravind .N

Oct 23, 2009, 11:51:53 AM10/23/09
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
@Manasij : Mate, I got just one word for ur method..... AWESOME !.... I'd better try to change my method now only 'cos i just started BLD....
--

/ Aravind.........

Manasij

Oct 23, 2009, 12:03:12 PM10/23/09
to SpeedcubingIndia
i actually typed everything about my memo but i accidentally closed
the tab :( now I'm to busy kicking myself. I have my exams on Sunday.
I might do it at 2 or 3am today. If not it'll be on Sunday evening.

On Oct 23, 8:51 pm, "Aravind .N" <emailnarav...@gmail.com> wrote:
> @Manasij : Mate, I got just one word for ur method..... AWESOME !.... I'd
> better try to change my method now only 'cos i just started BLD....

> read more »

Rajat Dwaraknath

Oct 24, 2009, 9:32:27 AM10/24/09
to speedcub...@googlegroups.com
your method is truly AWESOME but i find it difficult to change u know i have a lot of practice for corners.
but i dont care how long i take for now.... i just want it fully solved at the end thts my aim now afterwards i ll get into M2 and this method forc orners :)