SockJS 0.2 release broke 0.1 CDN

Marek Majkowski

Jan 18, 2012, 4:09:55 PM1/18/12
to SockJS
Bad news everyone!

Releases never go smoothly.

This time due to a bug in a release script I've overwritten
sockjs-client 0.1 javascript on the CDN with 0.2 javascript.

If you're using sockjs javascript from the CDN, you are likely
to be affected, and, if you haven't upgraded the sockjs-node
server your clients are likely to have trouble connecting to server.

Sorry!

I pushed proper javascript code to the CDN, but it will
take few minutes time before the fix propagates.
Example of affected cdn urls:
http://cdn.sockjs.org/sockjs-0.1.js
http://cdn.sockjs.org/sockjs-0.1.min.js

In the meantime you can use the javascript from s3:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/sockjs/sockjs-0.1.js
https://s3.amazonaws.com/sockjs/sockjs-0.1.min.js
Or from github:
http://sockjs.github.com/sockjs-client/sockjs-0.1.js
http://sockjs.github.com/sockjs-client/sockjs-0.1.min.js

Thanks to Stéphan Kochen for noticing this issue,
for further discussion see:
https://github.com/sockjs/sockjs-client/issues/42

Sorry once again.

Cheers,