SocialBadge, a new SGAPI based application

kuber

May 11, 2010, 3:05:22 AM5/11/10
to Social Graph API
I put together this small site SocialBadge. it lets you find out
one's footprint on internet with gmail, blog, and SNS urls.

The idea is from SocialCircle, which is behind google's social search.
On Social Badge, you can find out one's social identities, lifestream
and friends in SNS.

it's hosted now on google appengine: kuber.appspot.com/social/

Hadar Weiss

May 11, 2010, 1:08:46 PM5/11/10
to social-g...@googlegroups.com
The link is down?

kuber

May 11, 2010, 10:50:23 PM5/11/10
to Social Graph API
I tested it a few seconds ago. The site is working. Could you give it
another try?
http://kuber.appspot.com/social/

On May 12, 1:08 am, Hadar Weiss <wha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The link is down?
>

> On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 10:05 AM, kuber <polo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I put together this small site SocialBadge.  it lets you find out
> > one's footprint on internet with gmail, blog, and SNS urls.
>
> > The idea is from SocialCircle, which is behind google's social search.
> > On Social Badge, you can find out one's social identities, lifestream
> > and friends in SNS.
>
> > it's hosted now on google appengine: kuber.appspot.com/social/
>
> > --

Alexandre Pereira

May 12, 2010, 7:01:51 AM5/12/10
to social-g...@googlegroups.com
Doesn't work for me. I can only see results for pol...@gmail.com and no one else.

Quicksave

May 13, 2010, 9:03:16 PM5/13/10
to Social Graph API
It works pretty well for several gmail addresses but for mine there is
no results !
http://kuber.appspot.com/social/search?q=http://www.google.com/profiles/beaufort.francois