A question for guys

kilyth_at_b...@hotmail.com

May 9, 2005, 7:15:23 AM5/9/05
My bf and I have recently gotten into spanking and I was hoping that ye
could help me out with some tips on how I can get him really turned on
and frustrated. I usually use my hand or a leather belt. Can ye
recommend some other implements/positions that'd be good?
Thanks in advance,
Ky

kilyth_at_b...@hotmail.com

May 9, 2005, 7:17:31 AM5/9/05

Jirimi J

May 9, 2005, 9:15:37 PM5/9/05
Ky

When you are hand-spanking, stop every few swats to rub his cheeks (and
other areas), very sensual.

Jeremy

<kilyth_at_b...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Brian

May 10, 2005, 4:46:10 AM5/10/05
One of the things might be that when you sense he is nearing his limit,
propose that he submits to X hard swats of whatever, and then you will
stimulate him how he likes, but of course, you need to not let him come and
gradually get him closer so he still can see the end.

Brian

Any opinions expressed above, are just that, opinions.
please add salt to taste.
Only my Eyes are blind....
switc...@blueyonder.co.uk