St: The Beaver Finds the Spanking Machine (machine/b, paddle, strap, school, fanfic, LITB)

Y. Lee Coyote

May 10, 2005, 3:59:35 PM5/10/05
St: The Beaver Finds the Spanking Machine (machine/b, paddle, strap,
school, fanfic, LITB)
memorable experience.

This story is fiction and deals with a school machine spanking. If such
a subject is offensive, uninteresting or if you are a minor (i.e.,
child) please leave now. In "The Price of Fame" (episode # 65) of
"Leave It to Beaver" he snoops around looking for a spanking machine but
only gets locked in the principal's office and rides home on a fire
truck.

This work is copyright by the author and commercial use is prohibited
without permission. Personal/private copies are permitted only if
complete including the copyright notice. Please note that the copyright
to "Leave It to Beaver" (Beaver, Mrs. Rayburn, Larry, Wally) are owned
by some big company and I'm just using those characters under the parody
exception to the copyright laws.

I have added a name for character that I don't believe was named in the
original -- the janitor of Grant Avenue Elementary School -- Charlie
Gutekunst so I don't need to keep saying 'janitor'.

The author would appreciate your comments -- pro and con, including
constructive criticism, and suggestions. E-mail: YLeeC...@mail.com

The Beaver Finds the Spanking Machine
By
Y. Lee Coyote

The Beaver was obsessed by the _spanking machine_ that the school
supposedly had. Larry had told him about it weeks ago and he could not
get the idea out of his head. He tried looking everywhere for it but
never found it. Once he even stayed after the final bell and snuck into
Mrs. Rayburn's office. It was not there; not even in the closet.
However, the janitor had (unknowingly) locked him in [bad] and he had to
use the fire alarm [fun but naughty] to get help. He got a ride home on
the fire truck [fantastic] but also a _talk_ with his father [awful].

This fateful day he had gotten out of class to use the toilet. As he
made his way to the boys' room, he kicked something on the floor. It
was a key. It had a tag labeled "S.M." on one side and engraved
"G.A.E.S. / B-101" on the other. The Beav stared at this for sometime;
for what but Spanking Machine could S.M. stand for. The terrifying but
fascinating machine DID EXIST. He had the key and the room number. "B"
must be the basement. He put the key in his pocket and went to pee.
Miss. Landers had to admonish him to pay attention three times that
afternoon.

After the final bell, he slipped away from his friends and hid in the
boys' room until all was quiet. Then very careful to be as quiet as a
mouse he slipped across the hall and into the stairwell. For the first
time ever he went into the basement. It was not like the rest of the
school with wide corridors and bright lights. He started to look for
room B-101 amidst all the service areas. He found it at the end of the
corridor. The door was different from all the others like it was new.
He took the treasured key from his pocket and slipped it into the lock.
He turned it and heard the bolt slide. It was the right key. He opened
the door. There was a big machine in the middle of the room. He turned
on the light and walked toward it instantly mesmerized.

It was at least 8 feet high and wide and a yard thick. It was unlike
anything he had ever seen before. There was not any doubt what it was
for there was a large nameplate attached which proclaimed: "Peerless
Spanking Machine / Model ES-3 / Reg. US Pat. Off.". If he had been
older, he would have shouted: "Eureka!" but instead said: "WOW! I found
it!" He studied the control panel carefully committing it to memory.
There were two switches -- on/off, paddle/strap -- three knobs --
strokes (1-20), interval (1-5), force (1-10) -- and red and green stop
and start buttons. He searched for the paddle and strap fearful that he
would find them.

He never heard the janitor come to the doorway. He turned when he heard
him say into the phone: "Mrs. Rayburn I found the miscreant with the
stolen key. Please come to room B-101." There was no escape for the
big janitor was blocking the doorway. The Beaver stood there shaking as
he waited for the strict Mrs. Rayburn.

A horrible thought crossed his mind as he waited. Certainly he had
wanted to see the machine in action but not <gulp> as its target. He
could not help but to put his hands to his butt protectively. As
horrible it was to wait for the principal, Beaver feared her arrival at
the same time.

Beaver was right to be worried for Mrs. Rayburn was most angry when she
showed up. "Where is the thief, Charlie?" she demanded as she entered
the room.

"There he is." said Charlie pointing at a very nervous Beaver.

"Theodor Cleaver I am shocked that you would do such a terrible thing as
to steal a key -- especially one belonging to your school."

That she used his full name was not lost on Beaver. "... but ... but I
did not steal the key, Mrs. Rayburn; I found it." he protested.

"Then you should have brought it to the office so that it could have
been returned to the proper custodian rather than using it -- especially
since you knew that it was a school key from the markings. Surely you
know that you have no business down here in the basement." Perhaps she
was being a little harsh for having lost the key in the first place and
trying to get over her own culpability. "Give me the key, Theodor." she
added putting out her hand. She clipped it to the others she had. "I
suppose that I must give you a note for your parents, Theodor."

"Oh, no. Please don't do that Mrs. Rayburn; they'll be...." a horrified
Beaver said although not able to finish describing what might be the
result.

"Perhaps the young man would like to _volunteer_ so that we could test
the machine." suggested Charlie. He was just as anxious to see it in
action as the Beaver. "Obviously he was very interested and can atone
for his transgression without disturbing his parents."

Beaver's head practically spun as the thought as he tried to balance
being a test subject [bad] and keeping this from his parents [good].
There was a movie he planned to see this Friday and a party to go to on
Saturday. This definitely would not be a good weekend to be confined to
his room.

"An interesting thought." said Mrs. Rayburn. Both adults turned and
looked at Beaver.

After a while Beaver got his courage up. "You won't tell my parents if
I volunteer Mrs. Rayburn?" he asked hopefully.

"I won't Theodor. Now follow Mr. Gutekunst's instructions."

Charlie stepped to the machine and turned it on. Various lights went on
and it seemed to hum happily. "Come here, boy and remove your
trousers." Beaver complied glad that he was not told to remove his
briefs also. Charlie glided the Beaver into the position and strapped
his arms and torso into place. Then he slipped his thumbs into the
waistband of Beaver's briefs and yanked them down. "Your briefs don't
need to be spanked, young man." he said sternly as he strapped Beaver's
legs into place.

Beaver could not see Mrs. Rayburn step to the control panel and set it
to one stroke of lowest force with the paddle and push the start button.
The paddle slipped out of its lair and struck Beaver's upturned bottom
and withdrew. It was a soft stroke they concluded from the minimal
reaction of the target. Carefully she proceeded through the settings
with single strokes of the paddle. Beaver increasingly reacted and his
butt was turning red when he yelled at a setting of 7. "Please, Mrs.
Rayburn; that hurt!"

"It is suppose to, Theodor. This is a spanking." she said coolly
shifting the setting to 8 and pushing the button firmly. The Beaver
howled in pain. The adults admired the redness of the target.

She switched the setting to 'strap' and dropped the force to 3. The
change was unexpected and new areas were hit causing Beaver new pain
although not as intense as before. She gave Beaver one cut of the strap
at a 9 and was quite pleased by the reaction as Beaver pleaded that it
was enough. Mrs. Rayburn noted that the upper grade lads would need
most extreme setting or many strokes or both.

"Now Theodor we will begin a real spanking for coming to the basement
and not turning in the key." She set the machine to 10 strokes of force
6 using the strap with a 15 second interval and pushed the start button.
The machine did its job and the Beav was crying before it was over.

"Please release Theodor, Charlie." she ordered. He unstrapped the boy
and pulled up his briefs and trousers. "You may go now Theodor. I hope
that you have learnt a lesson. You are not to talk about the machine."

"Yes, Mrs. Rayburn." he answered as he rubbed his hot bottom.

Charlie escorted Beaver to the hall where he ran to the boys' room to
wash the tears away before going out and then to inspect the damage to
his seat. Mrs. Rayburn returned to her office and Charlie locked up the
spanking machine.

That night after their parents had said goodnight, Wally sat on his
brother's bed. "Beav, you've been acting funny since you got home.
What's wrong?"

It took a while but eventually after Wally promised not to tell Beav
spoke. "Wally, there really is a SPANKING MACHINE. I found it in Room
B-101 at school and they used it on me." Wally was skeptical until Beav
showed him proof. "They are keeping it secret for now but they got it."

Wally wonder if the high school had one and if so how long before Eddie
would be in it.

The End

© Copyright A.I.L. May 10, 2005

Y.

Valid return address is <YLeeCoyote (at) mail.com>
(Posting address is for the spammers)

See my stories at http://www.asstr.org/~YLeeCoyote/
See Goldilocks stories at http://www.geocities.com/goldilocks1938/

kessily

May 12, 2005, 11:30:50 AM5/12/05
Cute story! The "Beaver" always did seem in need of a spanking! I love the
idea of a spanking machine too!

"Y. Lee Coyote" <See.signa...@mail.com> wrote in message

Y. Lee Coyote

May 13, 2005, 7:56:55 AM5/13/05
Retry

On Thu, 12 May 2005 11:30:50 -0400, "kessily" <kes...@aol.com> wrote in
<sssbot-20050512153152$7e...@vertigo.gelemna.org.com>:

>Cute story! The "Beaver" always did seem in need of a spanking! I love the
>idea of a spanking machine too!

Kess,

Thanks. Glad you liked it and said so. Beaver's search for the
spanking machine was actually in the TV series (as I mentioned) but he
was not successful that time as I mentioned. Here in Assville we all
know that he really wanted to be spanked because he was looking for the
machine. [g]

I have done several others and you can find them hiding on my website;
look for the code "LITB". There is even one by Lori there also. Check
out my SSC 2001 #5 also.

Y.

Posted and e-mailed.

Y. Lee Coyote