The Recall Song

Gastrich for Governor, '03

Aug 16, 2003, 3:56:13 AM8/16/03
Wanna hear something funny? Listen to "The Recall Song"! Link:
http://jasongastrich.com . It should start playing once you click the
link. If it doesn't, then click the graphic for the song.

Stephen Geddes

Aug 27, 2003, 3:35:27 AM8/27/03
in...@jasongastrich.com (Gastrich for Governor, '03) wrote in message news:<ec9fb493.03081...@posting.google.com>...

> Wanna hear something funny? Listen to "The Recall Song"! Link:
> http://jasongastrich.com . It should start playing once you click the
> link. If it doesn't, then click the graphic for the song.

WARNING ABOUT JASON GASTRICH:

Jason Gastrich pretends that he upholds 'Christian principles'. But
in reality he is a liar and an admitted fraudster. He cannot be
trusted.

Gastrich admitted to forging an email under another person's name, and
defaming him by pretending that person admitted to being GAY:

This is the original (forged) message by Jason Gastrich:
"This is a little embarrassing, but lately, I've had some gay urges.
You could even call me a "gay old Gus".

I'm considering joining a gay men's group. Does anybody know
what they are like?

I'm sorry. I probably shouldn't have mentioned this.

Farrell Till
Skepticism, Inc.
jf...@theramp.net"

This is Jason's Gastrich ADMISSION of his guilt - a FELONY in some
States:
http://www.topica.com/lists/ii_errancy/read/message.html?mid=807012643&sort=d&start=23211
I also apologize for sending the gay urges post. It was only a joke,
but it was a poor one. I was going to apologize the other day, after
President Bush made the apology for the 16 words about Iraq seeking
uranium from Africa. If the President can make a mistake and
apologize,
I suppose I can do the same. Sorry Mr. Till.

Take care,
Jason

And more recently, Jason Gastrich broke a contractual promise to give
away a free copy of his 'CD-book' about Bible Skepticism. Read about
it here:
http://www.theologyweb.com/forum/showthread.php?action=showthread&postid=194526#post194526

Jason Gastrich is a fraud, cheat, liar and dishonest scoundrel.

Dan Goodman

Aug 27, 2003, 1:36:06 PM8/27/03
sge...@slingshot.co.nz (Stephen Geddes) wrote in

Cyberstalker. Probably deluded, lying, or both.

Searched English messages for author:stephen author:geddes from May 12,
2002 to today. Results 1 - 6 of 6. Search took 0.21 seconds.

Re: Discuss Biblical Issues @ sdnet.misc - warning about Gastrich
Hi! I've found a cozy place for discussing biblical issues. It's called
sdnet.misc.
Right now, we are having several conversations that are interesting and
unique.
Please bookmark the group, come and read some messages, and post! ...
misc.education.home-school.christian - Aug 27, 2003 by Stephen Geddes -

Re: Great debate with Jason Gastrich - Warning about JG
Hello everyone, I have a good friend who recently engaged Jason Gastrich in
a debate
on the three days and three nights issue in Jason's forum. WARNING ABOUT
JASON GASTRICH:
Jason Gastrich pretends that he upholds 'Christian principles'. ...
alt.atheism - Aug 27, 2003 by Stephen Geddes - View Thread (1 article)

A Warning about Jason Gastrich

WARNING ABOUT JASON GASTRICH: Jason Gastrich pretends that he upholds
'Christian principles'. But in
reality he is a liar and an admitted fraudster. He cannot be trusted.

Gastrich admitted to forging ...
sdnet.misc - Aug 27, 2003 by Stephen Geddes - View Thread (1 article)

Warning about Jason Gastrich

WARNING ABOUT JASON GASTRICH: Jason Gastrich pretends that he upholds
'Christian principles'. But in
reality he is a liar and an admitted fraudster. He cannot be trusted.

Gastrich admitted to forging ...
talk.politics.misc - Aug 27, 2003 by Stephen Geddes - View Thread (1
article)

Re: The Recall Song - Warning about Jason Gastrich

Wanna hear something funny? Listen to "The Recall Song"! Link:
http://jasongastrich.com . It should start
playing once you click the link. If it doesn't, then click the graphic for

the song. WARNING ABOUT ...
la.general - Aug 27, 2003 by Stephen Geddes - View Thread (1 article)

Re: The Recall Song

Wanna hear something funny? Listen to "The Recall Song"! Link:
http://jasongastrich.com . It should start
playing once you click the link. If it doesn't, then click the graphic for

the song. WARNING ABOUT ...
soc.politics - Aug 27, 2003 by Stephen Geddes - View Thread (2 articles)

--
Dan Goodman dsg...@visi.com
Journal: http://dsgood.blogspot.com