Rummy's letter to a liberal democrat

CAINE

Aug 17, 2006, 12:40:30 PM8/17/06
A progressive young woman wrote a lot of letters to the White House
complaining about the treatment of a captive insurgents (terrorists)
being held in Guantanamo Bay.
She received back the following reply:
The White House
Washington, D.C. 20016
Dear Concerned Citizen,
Thank you for your recent letter roundly criticizing our treatment of
the Taliban and Al Qaeda detainees currently being held at Guantanamo
Bay, Cuba. your opinion was heard loud and clear here in Washington.
Thanks to the concerns of citizens like yourself, we are creating a new
division of the Terrorist Retraining Program, to be called the
"Liberals
Accept Responsibility for Killers" program, or LARK for short.
In accordance with the guidelines of this new program, we have decided
to place one terrorist under your personal care.
Your personal detainee has been selected and scheduled for
transportation under heavily armed guard to your residence next Monday.
Ali Mohammed Ahmed bin Mahmud (you can just call him Ahmed) is to be
cared for pursuant to the standards you personally demanded in your
letter of complaint.
Although Ahmed is a sociopath and extremely violent, we hope that
your sensitivity to what you described as his "attitudinal problem"
will
help him overcome these character flaws.
Perhaps you are correct in describing these problems as mere cultural
differences. We understand that you plan to offer counseling and home
schooling.
Your adopted terrorist is extremely proficient in hand-to-hand
combat and can extinguish human life with such simple items as a pencil
or nail clippers.
We advise that you do not ask him to demonstrate these skills at
your next yoga group. He is also expert at making a wide variety of
explosive devices from common household products, so you may wish to
keep those items locked up, unless (in your opinion) this might offend
him.
Ahmed will not wish to interact with you or your daughters (except
sexually), since he views females as a sub-human form of property.
I'm sure you will come to enjoy the anonymity offered by the burka
over time.
Just remember that it is all part of "respecting his culture and his
religious beliefs" -- wasn't that how you put it?
We truly appreciate it when folks like you keep us informed of the
proper way to do our job. You take good care of Ahmed -

Good luck!
Cordially, your friend,
Don Rumsfeld

Math Guy

Aug 17, 2006, 10:09:58 PM8/17/06
Ha ha. Not really true, is it?

Best Regards,

Math Guy

Free Math Help: http://groups.google.com/group/AlgebraHomework

JoeHask...@hotmail.com

Aug 24, 2006, 6:25:43 PM8/24/06
Math Guy wrote:
> Ha ha. Not really true, is it?

No!!! This is one of the more popular email forwards:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/war/lark.asp

Don't believe everything El Retardo says.

Soon to be posted: psychotic rant about my "supposed" religion and my
"alleged" sexuality.