[Sof] Bro. Erik Jetmir, Raised in Moreno Valley Masonic Lodge on 1/2/03

David

Jan 7, 2003, 6:33:08 AM1/7/03
Excellent news Manny, congratulations on your raising Bro Erik. I hope they
haven't converted you over to fish taco's yet!!

regards,

David Goopy MM
Lodge Cunningham No. 90 UGLQ
Lodge Journeyman Online No. 2002 UGLNSW & ACT

Jan 7, 2003, 2:11:29 PM1/7/03
LOL

Bro. David,
They didn't need to convert me to the fish tacos...as they have been my
favorate ....a LONG time
:-)
--
S&F
Bro. Erik Jetmir, M.M.

"David" <hunt...@halenet.com.au> wrote in message

David

Jan 7, 2003, 10:03:25 PM1/7/03
LOL ARGGGHH!!

Another member of the fish taco mafia!!

Oh well I guess you joined the perfect lodge then, with Manny as WM and no
doubt with Geno visiting often!

Have fun guys.

cheers,

David Goopy MM
Lodge Cunningham No. 90

Lodge Journeymen Online No. 2002 UGLNSW & ACT

> They didn't need to convert me to the fish tacos...as they have been my
> favorate ....a LONG time
> :-)
> --
> S&F
> Bro. Erik Jetmir, M.M.

> Moreno Valley Masonic Lodge # 804
> Moreno Valley, CA

> Jurisdiction of G.L. of CA.

David Simpson

Jan 9, 2003, 7:17:51 AM1/9/03
On Tue, 07 Jan 2003 19:11:29 GMT, "Erik Jetmir" <Jetmi...@attbi.com>
typed furiously:

>LOL
>
>Bro. David,
>They didn't need to convert me to the fish tacos...as they have been my
>favorate ....a LONG time
>:-)

Brainwashed before he joins the fraternity. I like that idea.

--
Regards
David Simpson (Remove "farook" to reply)