Re: The Tragic Story of Jesse Dirkhising

bibon@rālant.org

Dec 18, 2006, 7:16:35 PM12/18/06
On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 21:26:16 GMT, No One <no...@nospam.pacbell.net>
wrote:

>bibon@râlant.org writes:
>
>> On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 05:49:36 GMT, No One <no...@nospam.pacbell.net>
>> wrote:

>> >Actually you can prove that it happened: as previously reported, the
>> >two people who killed this kid were arrested, and I presume tried and
>> >convicted, so there would have to be official records. More to the
>> >point, though is that
>> >
>> > 1. it happened years ago.
>> >
>> > 2. it happened once out of a population of 300,000,000.
>> >
>> > 3. any rape was statuatory - the kid apparently wanted to
>> > to try some B&D, and the adults were stupid enough to go
>> > along.
>> >
>> > 4. the death was accidental.
>> >
>> > 5. no gay organizations gave these two adults one iota of
>> > support.
>> >
>> >If you need a 1/300,000,000 event and have to wait years between
>> >events (otherwise they'd have a new one to rant about instead of
>> >this one particular boy), then such crimes are undoubtably extremely
>> >rare. You could talk to the two who are responsible, but it might
>> >be some time before they are out of jail. The judge no doubt threw
>> >the book at them.
>>
>> Jesse Dirkhising (May 24, 1986?September 26, 1999) was a 13-year-old
>> boy who was raped and tortured by two men in 1999. Dirkhising died
>> soon after as a result of his torture. Controversy ensued over the
>> lack of coverage in mainstream media outlets of Dirkhising's murder.
>> This lack of coverage was attributed to the homosexuality of the
>> perpetrators.
>
>The press reports showed no evidence that the kid was tortured. He was
>tied up and probably inadvertently left in a postition that somehow
>restricted his breathing (or perhaps drugs were involved). Apparently
>it was all by mutual agreement, although the kid was below the age of
>consent so any rape was statutory. The two adults got in trouble (a)
>because of the kid's age and (b) because there was a death.
>
>Any lack of coverage in the media was due to the lack of a story.
>Every crime or accident that occurs in the country is not national
>news.

So, you homosexual take on this murder of a young boy is that:

1) the 13 year old boy "asked for it." He really wanted to be
repeatedly raped and then suffocated by two homosexuals and

2) The killing of a 13 year old heterosexual boy by two homosexuals is
not nearly as much a crime as is the killing of a 20 something
homosexual by two drunken heterosexuals.

Gotcha...

You filthy, cock sucking, child raping scum bag.

gornk

Dec 18, 2006, 7:41:49 PM12/18/06
thank you for posting this information about the murder of Jesse
Dirkhising

I was not aware of this. I confess that I am a former freemason, and I
truly
believed in the whole program at one stage. I believed wholeheartedly
in
the New World Order and the people who would stop at nothing to further
it.
I even at one point dabbled in homosexual fantasies about large negro
males
doing various degrading and painful things to my rectum and to that of
my
13 year old daughter, in front of my mother, while my wife stuck her
tongue
up my mother's ass. I had this whole idea that MAsonry was for me,
that it
had the true answers, and yes I still have some arousal issues when I
watch
NFL games, but in truth, I have started to rethink the whole thing. My
son is
dead.

No One

Dec 18, 2006, 8:29:18 PM12/18/06
bibon@râlant.org writes:

Can't you read? Nobody said it wasn't a serious crime. But it wasn't
a case of two people dragging an unwilling victim off the street and
forcing that person to have sex. It was a case of (a) sex with a
minor and (b) failing to properly care for the minor. Both are illegal
and that is pretty much all there was to it: it is not national
news. The minor, it seems, wanted to have sex, but adults are expected
to not take advantage of children. There was no coverup by the press
as you idiotically claimed, but rather a lack of anything worth
reporting at a national level.

If you think the sentence was too lenient, bring it up with the judge,
but keep in mind that there is usually a maximum sentence that a judge
can impose. Not one gay organization complained that these guys were
treated too harshly, and unless I see credible information to the
contrary, I'd presume that the judge handed out as harsh a sentence as
the law allows.

> You filthy, cock sucking, child raping scum bag.

Are you just a liar or are you a combination of a liar and a mean,
bar-room drunk incapable of civil discourse? You really make yourself
look like a fool when you start ranting as you do.

No One

Dec 18, 2006, 8:35:27 PM12/18/06
"gornk" <causeway...@hotmail.com> writes:

> thank you for posting this information about the murder of Jesse
> Dirkhising

You are thanking Bill Taylor (aka "bibon")??? For what? Posting a
story about a nearly 10-year-old crime, where he embellished the
account of what happened, and then had a cow when I posted a
description of the facts? This may surprise people, but some of us
think that getting the facts right is actually important. You can't
have a reasonable dicussion about anything when people start lying by
exaggerating what actually occurred.

bibon@rālant.org

Dec 19, 2006, 12:45:31 AM12/19/06
On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 01:29:18 GMT, No One <no...@nospam.pacbell.net>
wrote:

Your apology is not accepted, you filthy, cock sucking, child raping
scum bag.

bibon@rālant.org

Dec 19, 2006, 12:50:30 AM12/19/06
On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 01:35:27 GMT, No One <no...@nospam.pacbell.net>
wrote:

>"gornk" <causeway...@hotmail.com> writes:

What is exaggerated here, Jeff (or is maf&dog, L. Michael Roberts or
BILL TAYLOR.)

"Jesse Dirkhising (May 24, 1986–September 26, 1999) was a 13-year-old

boy who was raped and tortured by two men in 1999. Dirkhising died
soon after as a result of his torture. Controversy ensued over the
lack of coverage in mainstream media outlets of Dirkhising's murder.
This lack of coverage was attributed to the homosexuality of the

perpetrators. In the month after Matthew Shepard's murder, Nexis
recorded 3,007 stories about his death. In the month after
Dirkhising's murder, Nexis recorded 46 stories about his."

***

The Affidavit in the Jesse Dirkhising Case

Affidavit of the Jesse Dirkhising murder

IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF BENTON COUNTY, ARKANSAS

AFFIDAVIT OF PROBABLE CAUSE TO OBTAIN BAIL

STATE OF ARKANSAS PLAINTIFF

VS

DAVIS DON CARPENTER DEFENDANT
W/M, DOB: 08-02-61
&
JOSHUA MACAVE BROWN DEFENDANT
W/M, DOB: 6-7-77

FACTS CONSTITUTING PROBABLE CAUSE

Comes now Detective Sergeant Terry Woodside of the Rogers Police
Department Criminal Investigation Division, and under oath doth state:
After extensive investigation, on September 26, 1999, the
Defendant, Joshua Macave Brown, DOB: 6-7-77, was arrested on the
charges of Capital Murder, Class Y Felony, and Rape, Class Y Felony (6
COUNTS). Defendant Davis Don Carpenter, DOB: 8-2-61, was arrested on
September 26th, 1999 at approximately 7:45 p.m., on the charges of
Capital Murder, Class Y Felony, and Rape, Class Y Felony (6 COUNTS).
The records of the Rogers Police Department reflect that on
Sunday, September 26th, 1999, at 0453 hours, Patrolman Ian Smith and
Patrolman Jason Curry responded to 1207 West Sunset Drive to assist an
ambulance crew of the Rogers Fire Department regarding a call for
medical assistance. Upon their arrival, Davis Don Carpenter, 38 years
of age, and a resident of 1207 West Sunset Drive contacted them.
Carpenter seemed very upset and repeatedly said, “He’s not breathing”.
Carpenter let the officers into the apartment and to the northwest
bedroom. Another male subject, Joshua (Josh) Brown, 22 years of age,
was standing in the hallway, completely naked, holding a flashlight
and a telephone. The officers observed a young, naked male subject,
later identified as Jesse Dirkhising (aka: Jesse Yates), thirteen
years of age (DOB: 5-24-86), on the floor in the middle of the room,
next to a mattress. Dirkhising’s genitals and abdomen were covered
with what appeared to be feces. Dirkhising’s mouth was blue, he had a
weak pulse, but he did not appear to be breathing. Patrolman Smith
also observed that Dirkhising had masking or duct tape wrapped around
his right hand. When Josh Brown was asked about the tape, he replied
that they were just playing a game. An empty prescription bottle was
observed on the mattress. In addition, Patrolman Smith observed some
pills and a razor blade on a mirror at the front entrance, which
appeared to be controlled substances and drug paraphernalia.
Rogers Fire Department Paramedics transported Dirkhising to St.
Mary’s Hospital emergency room, where he was pronounced dead at 0532
hours.
During preliminary questioning at the scene, Josh Brown assaulted
Corporal Rick Simmons, and was placed under arrest. While being
questioned by Detective Martha Armstrong after being Mirandized, Josh
Brown stated that he was Davis Carpenter’s lover. Brown also said
that he (Brown) and Dirkhising frequently tie each other up, although
not for sexual purposes. Brown stated that on this occasion he snuck
up on Dirkhising, tied his hands behind his back, placed a pair of
underwear in Dirkhising’s mouth and secured them with a bandana and
duct tape. He placed a bandana over Dirkhising’s eyes and secured it
in place with duct tape. He then placed a tee shirt over Dirkhising’s
head, and checked to ensure that Dirkhising’s nostrils were not
covered. He placed belts around Dirkhising’s knees and ankles to hold
his legs together. Brown then untied Dirkhising’s wrists and secured
them to opposite sides of the mattress. He positioned Dirkhising on
his stomach, placing pillows under his stomach. Brown then proceeded
to penetrate Dirkhising’s anus with various items, including three (3)
fingers of his hand, his penis, a cucumber, a sausage, a banana and a
douche bottle. Brown stated at one point he prepared and administered
an enema for the victim, using his own urine as the liquid. Brown
then positioned a cucumber so that it was slightly penetrating
Dirkhising’s anus, and secured it with tape. He then went to the
kitchen, where he ate a sandwich before returning to the bedroom. Upon
his return, he found that Dirkhising was apparently not breathing.
Brown pulled the tee shirt off Dirkhising’s head, cut the tape and
bandanas away, removed the underwear from Dirkhising’s mouth and
contacted Carpenter. Brown also guessed Dirkhising to be thirteen or
fourteen years old.
Carpenter told officers that Brown woke him up and told him there
was a problem with Dirkhising. Carpenter found Dirkhising lying on
the bedroom floor with his hands bound with tape. He cut the tape and
attempted to administer CPR before calling 9-1-1.
Det. Jarod Mason interviewed Paula McVey, the grandmother of Jesse
Dirkhising (aka: Jesse Yates). Ms. McVey stated that Davis Carpenter
was a friend of Jesse Dirkhising’s mother and stepfather, who live in
Prairie Grove. She stated that for the last two or three months,
Dirkhising had been coming from Prairie Grove to Rogers to stay with
Carpenter on the weekends. She related that she was under the
impression that Dirkhising had been earning money during those
weekends by working for Carpenter at the hairstyling shop where
Carpenter worked. She stated that Carpenter had a younger male lover
who lived with him.
A search warrant for 1207 West Sunset Drive, Davis Carpenter’s
residence, was executed by detectives of the Rogers Police Department.
During the search of the residence, Detectives recovered numerous
small green pills, from the living room and bedroom, various bottles
of prescription medicine, including the controlled substance
amitryptiline, a known heavy sedative commonly used to treat
depression. Also located in the living room, were a mirror with
several of the green pills, and a small quantity of off white colored
powder suspected to be methamphetaminc. Numerous items of evidence
were recovered from the bedroom, including two cucumbers, one of which
was covered with what appeared to be petroleum jelly, the other having
what appeared to be fecal matter on it. Also located in the bedroom
was a tube-shaped sausage, as well as a crushed banana. A plastic
disposable douche bottle with the applicator secured in place with
duct tape was found amongst numerous items used in bondage. The
bondage items included numerous belts, large quantities of duct tape
and strapping tape, handcuffs, nylon rope, what appeared to be a
rubber jumprope, and electrical cord. Detectives located a mass of
items which included used duct tape, what appeared to be a shirt, a
pair of men’s brief underwear, and a bandana, which, according to a
statement by Defendant Josh Brown, were used to gag and blindfold the
victim during the rape. Numerous containers of petroleum jelly were
found throughout the residence.
In the living room, detectives discovered a computer and related
equipment that was still running. When the monitor was turned on, a
program entitled “Medical Drug Reference 4.0” was running on the
computer.
The search also revealed a piece of paper on which a note was
written to “Baby.” (Investigation has revealed that Carpenter refers
to Brown as “Baby.”) In the upper right hand of the note are listed
three types of prescription pills. The text of the note refers to
making a male (“him”) take “those pills.” It then refers to
positioning pillows beneath the male in a certain way. A different
portion of the same piece of paper says to tell “him” not to fight or
else for the next “14 hours” he will be sexually assaulted.
The search also revealed another note, addressed to an unnamed
person, which refers to a piece of meat being inserted in that
person’s anus. The note also refers to “Davis” engaging in sexual
intercourse with “you blindfolded on pills.” There is also a note
addressed to “Baby” that refers to “duct tape in place.”
The search further revealed a hand-drawn diagram depicting a
person on a bed. There are notations that refer to pillows, “tape all
the way around,” “face down,” the buttocks of the person “raised app.
2 feet.” Another note was found in the kitchen area addressed to
“baby”, and states “could cause serious damage-back to 3” sticking out
and duct tape in place.”
The search also revealed a five-page letter addressed “Hey Baby.”
The letter is signed by “Davie.” In the letter, “Davie” describes
seeing “Baby’s” “little 10 year old blond whore” at her bus stop in
the morning. “Davie” graphically describes how he can envision “Baby”
engaging in various sexual acts with her.
The search also revealed handwritten texts on a legal pad. In those
texts, the writer describes a man making a “fine crushed white powder”
from “the small oddly purple colored pill.” The writer describes him
cutting the pill in ¼ sections so that he would have “enough to do
this again in 4 hours or so, if he needed (or wanted!).” He then
describes the man giving a nine year old girl a glass of milk with the
pill powder mixed in. The writer then writes of the man laughing out
loud “knowing in 20 minutes the pill dust he’d added would render her
helpless and drunk…” He then describes in detail the man having the
girl first masturbate and then perform oral sex on him.
Also found on the kitchen table was a receipt from the Price
Cutter Food Warehouse dated September 26, 1999, at ‘0307’ hours. Items
purchased on the receipt included tape for $3.18, “Eckrich” for $2.50,
two cucumbers for $1.00 and “meat dept.” for $2.61. A package
containing one sausage was found in the refrigerator and was labeled
“Eckrich.” The sausage found in the package was consistent in
appearance with the sausage found in the bedroom.
A detailed interview was conducted at the Rogers Police Department
with defendant Josh Brown on September 27th, 1999 by Detective
Sergeant Hayes Minor. Brown told Sgt. Minor that he and the victim
had been sexually involved for approximately two months. Brown
described the sexual acts as “games” and “playing: with the victim. He
said that the morning of the victim’s death, he had performed anal sex
on the victim for the first time. In sex acts up until this point,
Brown said his penis had never penetrated the victim’s anus. Brown
told Sgt. Minor that on this occasion he used his fingers, his penis,
a cucumber, a sausage, a banana and a douche bottle to anally
penetrate the victim while the victim was immobile due to the
bindings.
Brown was questioned about Carpenter’s involvement during the rape
and told Sgt. Minor that Carpenter stood in the doorway of the
bedroom, naked, and watched Brown and the victim while he (Carpenter)
masturbated. Brown was also asked about the notes that were found in
the residence. When asked about the note found in the kitchen
addressed to “Baby” and stating “Could cause serious damage-back to 3”
sticking out and duct tape in place”, Brown stated that as he was
using the cucumber to penetrate the victim’s anus, Carpenter stood in
the doorway trying to get his (Brown’s) attention without having to
speak. When Brown walked to Carpenter, Carpenter showed him the note
indicating that he should not put the entire cucumber in the victim’s
anus as it may harm him. Brown stated he returned to the victim and
duct taped the cucumber in place as it penetrated the victim’s anus
approximately one half inch.
Brown was also shown the diagram that depicts a person bound to a
bed, much the same way Brown described the victim. He stated that the
drawing was completed by Carpenter on a much earlier date. When asked
about Carpenter’s knowledge of Brown’s and the victim’s sexual
activities, Brown stated that Carpenter had walked in on the two in
the past. After that occasion, Brown stated that he and Carpenter
talked about Carpenter watching as the victim and Brown participated
in sexual acts.
Brown was also questioned about the receipt he found in the
residence from the Price Cutter Food Warehouse dated September 26th,
1999, at 0307 hours. Brown told Sgt. Minor that Carpenter had gone to
the store alone and purchased the items, some of which were used
during the rape of the victim.
On September 27th, 1999, an autopsy was conducted on the victim by
the Arkansas State Medical Examiner. Preliminary results of the
autopsy indicate the victim died of “positional asphyxia.”
A check of Davis Carpenter’s prior record shows no known prior
convictions at this time. During conversations held with Det. Sgt.
Minor, Carpenter stated that he had lived in 26 different states, and
knew people in all 50 states. Carpenter apparently has limited family
in Springdale, Arkansas, but has lived out of state on numerous
occasions. Further investigation revealed that in the past two years,
Carpenter and Brown have lived in at least three different states,
including Florida. A records check of Joshua Brown reveals no known
prior convictions. Joshua Brown also has no known ties to the
Northwest Arkansas area.
Based on the seriousness of the offense, the substantial
likelihood of conviction, the nature of the penalty that may be
imposed, and the substantial risk of flight, the State joins me in
requesting that the Defendants, Davis Don Carpenter, DOB:08-02-61, and
Joshua Macave Brown, DOB: 6-7-77, be held without bond for the
offenses of Capital Murder, Class Y Felony, Arkansas Code Annotated
5-10-101; and Rape, Class Y Felony (6 COUNTS), Arkansas Code Annotated
5-14-103.
Det. Sgt. Terry Woodside
Rogers Police Department
212 West Elm Street
Rogers, Arkansas 72756
STATE OF ARKANSAS
COUNTY OF BENTON

Subscribed and sworn to before me this 27th day of September, 1999

Kathryn McMath
NOTARY PUBLIC

No One

Dec 19, 2006, 1:44:38 AM12/19/06
bibon@râlant.org writes:

Lies like that from "Bill Taylor" (aka bibon, aka ...) are what makes
him one of the lowest forms of life on usenet. He should thank your
lucky stars that I'm posting anonymously, because otherwise he could
easily find himself in a libel suit.

See Message-ID <n5tn72l8p74cfv8vc...@4ax.com> for his
original post and Message ID <m3d5dvp...@nospam.pacbell.net> for
details about how he identified himself.

No One

Dec 19, 2006, 2:00:47 AM12/19/06
bibon@râlant.org writes:

> On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 01:35:27 GMT, No One <no...@nospam.pacbell.net>
> wrote:
>
> >You can't have a reasonable dicussion about anything when people
> >start lying by exaggerating what actually occurred.
>
> What is exaggerated here, Jeff (or is maf&dog, L. Michael Roberts or
> BILL TAYLOR.)

Of course you are Bill Taylor. See Message-ID

<n5tn72l8p74cfv8vc...@4ax.com> for his original post and
Message ID <m3d5dvp...@nospam.pacbell.net> for details about how
he identified himself.

The "affidavit" you pasted (possibly with modifications given your
track record of embellishing documents) does not mention the word
"torture", and the "rape" was statutory rape due to the victim's age.
Not including the word "statutory" suggests the victim was randomly
pulled off the street. Other accounts of this case claimed the victim
knew the two, and visited them with the victim's parents' permission.
There is no evidence that the sex wasn't in reality consensual (but
still illegal as hell due to the kid's age). There is a difference
between statutory rape and forcible rape, and you should not confuse
the two any more than you should confuse drug dealing with robbery.
They are fundamentally different crimes.

bibon@rālant.org

Dec 19, 2006, 5:11:34 AM12/19/06
On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 07:00:47 GMT, No One <no...@nospam.pacbell.net>
wrote:

>bibon@râlant.org writes:
>
>> On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 01:35:27 GMT, No One <no...@nospam.pacbell.net>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >You can't have a reasonable dicussion about anything when people
>> >start lying by exaggerating what actually occurred.
>>
>> What is exaggerated here, Jeff (or is maf&dog, L. Michael Roberts or
>> BILL TAYLOR.)
>
>Of course you are Bill Taylor. See Message-ID
><n5tn72l8p74cfv8vc...@4ax.com> for his original post and
>Message ID <m3d5dvp...@nospam.pacbell.net> for details about how
>he identified himself.

Must you always include a proven lie in your post, Bill?

>The "affidavit" you pasted (possibly with modifications given your
>track record of embellishing documents) does not mention the word
>"torture", and the "rape" was statutory rape due to the victim's age.
>Not including the word "statutory" suggests the victim was randomly
>pulled off the street. Other accounts of this case claimed the victim
>knew the two, and visited them with the victim's parents' permission.
>There is no evidence that the sex wasn't in reality consensual (but
>still illegal as hell due to the kid's age). There is a difference
>between statutory rape and forcible rape, and you should not confuse
>the two any more than you should confuse drug dealing with robbery.
>They are fundamentally different crimes.

So you think homosexuals having sex with 13 year old boys is an "all
right" thing. I wonder why the Catholic church is putting out so much
money and so many homosexual priest have gone to jail if sex with 13
year olds is "all right" for homosexuals to engage in.

What's your feeling about homosexual men raping heterosexual men, that
must really be all right with you, huh, boy?

Houston-area rapist preys on men

December 18, 2006

HOUSTON, Texas (AP) -- A rapist who preys on young men has struck five
times in the Houston area since mid-September, and police said Monday
there may be even more victims who are too ashamed to come forward.

The rapist typically stalks, robs and sexually assaults his victims at
gunpoint, apparently choosing them at random and attacking them near
or inside their homes, police said. The most recent attack was
November 30.

"I wish we had a link between the victims, because we might have a
better chance of catching him," said Lt. Richard Whitaker of the
police department in Baytown, where two of the attacks took place. "We
don't have any affirmative links at all."

He said some victims may be reluctant to come forward because of their
ages and "a pride thing" that makes men more reluctant to acknowledge
being the victim of a sex crime.

Investigators believe rape is the motive, even though some victims
were robbed. DNA testing is under way in an effort to identify the
attacker.

In some cases, the attacker approached his victim outside their home.
Other times, he broke into the home.

"I think he just sees one that he prefers, and then he begins to
follow them and gather information, finding out where they live and
watching their house," Whitaker said.

Victims have described the attacker as a clean-shaven black man, 18 to
21 years old, 5-foot-6 to 6 feet tall, with a shaved head.

The victims have all been men in their late teens.

No One

Dec 19, 2006, 1:13:59 PM12/19/06
bibon@râlant.org writes:

> On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 07:00:47 GMT, No One <no...@nospam.pacbell.net>
> wrote:
>
> >bibon@râlant.org writes:

> >> What is exaggerated here, Jeff (or is maf&dog, L. Michael Roberts or
> >> BILL TAYLOR.)
> >
> >Of course you are Bill Taylor. See Message-ID
> ><n5tn72l8p74cfv8vc...@4ax.com> for his original post and
> >Message ID <m3d5dvp...@nospam.pacbell.net> for details about how
> >he identified himself.
>
> Must you always include a proven lie in your post, Bill?

What a liar Bill Taylor is - the fact that he an bibon are the
same person has been well documented, not just by me but by everyone
else.

> >They are fundamentally different crimes.
>
> So you think homosexuals having sex with 13 year old boys is an "all
> right" thing.

Liar. What about "different crimes" are you pretending not to
understand?

> Houston-area rapist preys on men
>
> December 18, 2006
>
> HOUSTON, Texas (AP) -- A rapist who preys on young men has struck five
> times in the Houston area since mid-September, and police said Monday
> there may be even more victims who are too ashamed to come forward.

So? Do you have any information the police might use to help catch
the rapist? Otherwise, why are you posting it?

bibon@rālant.org

Dec 20, 2006, 3:22:01 AM12/20/06
On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 18:13:59 GMT, No One <no...@nospam.pacbell.net>
wrote:

>What a liar Bill Taylor is - the fact that he an bibon are the

>same person has been well documented,

Bill, you full off shit and everyone knows it. You can't hide the
obvious.

the Curmudgeon

Dec 21, 2006, 12:39:36 PM12/21/06
bibon@râlant.org wrote in

How about everyone doing us a favor here at soc.men and quit cross-
posting this shit (the only word for it) Keep it in
alt.politics.homosexuality

the Curmudgeon