Dear Highways Agency

Garry Denke

Mar 13, 2008, 12:05:38 AM3/13/08
ha_...@highways.gsi.gov.uk

Dear Highways Agency,

Now that A TEXAS TYCOON has funded All Highways Agency costs for
Stonehenge Airman's Corner, Winterbourne Stoke, Longbarrow and
Countess Roundabouts' improvements; All Highways Agency costs for
Stonehenge Visitor Centre at Airman's Corner (and the Centre itself);
and All Highways Agency costs for Stonehenge A303 / A344 / A360 dual
carriageway long-bored tunnels, when is Highways Agency going to A
TEXAS TYCOON's Avenue Banks' Heelstone Vault for withdrawal of
deposited funds? The reason I ask is that no one at The Royal Society,
Council for British Archaeology or Wessex Archaeology knew when
Highways Agency A303 / A344 / A360 Stonehenge Improvement Programme
would begin. Thank you.

A TEXAS TYCOON

Garry Denke

--
http://www.theyworkforyou.com/wrans/?id=2008-02-21a.185632.h&s=stonehenge
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2008/mar/11/archaeology.transport
REFORMATTED:
--
Her Majesty (HM), Her Majesty's Treasury (HM-Treasury), Department for
Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA), Department for Culture
Media and Sport (DCMS), Department for Transport (DfT), National Trust
(NT) and English Heritage (EH) officially refused to fund any A303 /
A344 / A360 Stonehenge Tunnels solely on grounds of cost.
--
Forget Her, et al.
--
A TEXAS TYCOON Funds A303 / A344 / A360 Tunnels:
http://www.panoramio.com/photo/7529895
http://www.flickr.com/photos/garrydenke/979647239
--
1. Stonehenge Visitor Centre located near Airman's Corner (A344 /
A360) between North and West sources of G-D's Rock Collection.
2. Long-bored twin carriageway tunnels 10-kilometres (6.2-miles) in
length beneath the A303 / A344 / A360 highways at Stonehenge.
3. New junctions, bypasses, flyovers, underpasses at Airman's Corner,
Longbarrow - Countess Roundabouts, Winterbourne Stoke.
--
http://groups.msn.com/StonehengeGeologyandGeophysics
Withdraw Funds out of Heelstone Vault in the Avenue Banks.
--
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heelstone
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scroll_Trench
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heelstone_Ditch
--
This is How the West was Won:

YHWH Allah

Mar 13, 2008, 12:51:25 AM3/13/08
On Mar 12, 11:05 pm, Garry Denke <GarryDe...@rock.com> wrote:
> [...]

> A344 / A360 Stonehenge Tunnels solely on grounds of cost.
> --
> Forget Her, et al.
> --
> A TEXAS TYCOON Funds A303 / A344 / A360 Tunnels:http://www.panoramio.com/photo/7529895http://www.flickr.com/photos/garrydenke/979647239

> --
> 1. Stonehenge Visitor Centre located near Airman's Corner (A344 /
> A360) between North and West sources of G-D's Rock Collection.
> 2. Long-bored twin carriageway tunnels 10-kilometres (6.2-miles) in
> length beneath the A303 / A344 / A360 highways at Stonehenge.
> 3. New junctions, bypasses, flyovers, underpasses at Airman's Corner,
> Longbarrow - Countess Roundabouts, Winterbourne Stoke.

> --
> Withdraw Funds out of Heelstone Vault in the Avenue Banks.

email r...@robertkey.com
mi...@diggingdeeper.co.uk

Try them again,
ya

Garry Denke

Mar 13, 2008, 8:36:13 AM3/13/08
Date: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 11:33:02 PM
To: mi...@diggingdeeper.co.uk
CC: r...@robertkey.com
From: "Garry Denke" <garry...@rock.com>
Subject: Fw: A303 / A 344 / A360 Stonehenge Improvement Programme

0 Forwarded Message(s)

YHWH Allah

Mar 13, 2008, 10:44:49 AM3/13/08
These broke:

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/wrans/?id=2008-02-21a.185632.h&s=stonehenge
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2008/mar/11/archaeology.transport

I fixed them;

ya

Date: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 11:33:02 PM

To: mike @ diggingdeeper.co.uk
CC: rob @ robertkey.com
From: "Garry Denke" <garrydenke @ rock.com>

0 Forwarded Message(s)

[...]

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.archaeology/browse_thread/thread/a0b7a133f6789740/0ecf0561b4204b2e#0ecf0561b4204b2e
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.history.ancient/browse_thread/thread/ed88d757102fad28/e20391c3d79c9d12#e20391c3d79c9d12
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.archaeology/browse_thread/thread/37db1be72af37df4/ad943e4c5c35dba5#ad943e4c5c35dba5

Garry Denke

Mar 13, 2008, 3:05:35 PM3/13/08
To: ha_info @ highways.gsi.gov.uk, rob @ robertkey.com, been.there @
guardian.co.uk, press @ royalsociety.org, info @ britarch.ac.uk, mike
@ diggingdeeper.co.uk, info @ wessexarch.co.uk
CC:
Subject: Highways Agency A303 / A344 / A360 Stonehenge Improvement
Programme
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 13:18:00 -0500

Show Basic Headers Back To [SENT]

ha_info @ highways.gsi.gov.uk
rob @ robertkey.com
been.there @ guardian.co.uk
press @ royalsociety.org
info @ britarch.ac.uk
mike @ diggingdeeper.co.uk
info @ wessexarch.co.uk

RE: Highways Agency A303 / A344 / A360 Stonehenge Improvement
Programme

Dear ha_info @ highways.gsi.gov.uk

Now that A TEXAS TYCOON has funded All Highways Agency costs for
Stonehenge Airman's Corner, Winterbourne Stoke, Longbarrow and
Countess Roundabouts' improvements; All Highways Agency costs for
Stonehenge Visitor Centre at Airman's Corner (and the Centre itself);
and All Highways Agency costs for Stonehenge A303 / A344 / A360 dual
carriageway long-bored tunnels, when is Highways Agency going to A
TEXAS TYCOON's Avenue Banks' Heelstone Vault for withdrawal of

deposited funds? The reason I ask is that nobody at The Royal Society,
Council for British Archaeology or Wessex Archaeology knows when

Highways Agency A303 / A344 / A360 Stonehenge Improvement Programme

will begin. Thank you.

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/user/?u=3440

A TEXAS TYCOON
Garry Denke

--
REFORMATTED:
http://www.theyworkforyou.com/wrans/?id=2008-02-21a.185632.h&s=stonehenge
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2008/mar/11/archaeology.transport

YHWH Allah

Mar 14, 2008, 11:33:03 AM3/14/08
Tesco Entertainment
http://www.tesco.com/books/product.aspx?R=9780500051559&bci=433%7CArchaeology*12%7C%C2%A310%20to%20%C2%A320*23%7CComing%20Soon

Solving Stonehenge: The New Key to an Ancient Enigma
Author: A.E. Johnson
Format: Hardback
ISBN: 9780500051559
Published: 19 May 2008
Publisher: Thames & Hudson Ltd

Skeleton could hold secret to Stonehenge
http://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/news/salisbury/salisburynews/display.var.2093945.0.skeleton_could_hold_secret_to_stonehenge.php
Stonehenge was a 'site of battles'
http://www.gazetteandherald.co.uk/news/headlines/display.var.2100851.0.0.php

Over 300 skeletons (7th Cavalry Regiment and Lakota-Northern Cheyenne)
are in graves at Little Bighorn Battlefield monument, and yet at the
Stonehenge monument there are [were] only 2 skeletons in graves;
Archery Judge Wallers Willers who died in an archery accident, and
Construction Worker Willers Wallers who died in a construction
accident. Interesting enough none of the 7th Cavalry Regiment
skeletons at Custer's Last Stand had a simultaneous volley of seven
(7) arrows fired into the back of any 7th Cavalry Regiment soldier.

The Royal Society - Council of British Archaeology - Wessex
Archaeology - Claim - that Stonehenge was a sacred temple of "ritual
combat" between one (1) noble "gladiatorial" challenger shooting one
(1) noble "gladiatorial" sentinel in the back, such customary "ritual"
being a simultaneous volley of seven (7) arrows fired into each
"Stonehenge Sentinel" from behind, is not only righteously illogical
but mechanically impossible for one (1) to perform.

Claimant 1 - http://royalsociety.org/
Claimant 2 - http://www.britarch.ac.uk/
Claimant 3 - http://www.wessexarch.co.uk/

How many skeletons in Britain evidence this customary "ritual"?

Garry Owen
7th Cavalry Regiment

Let Bacchus' sons be not dismayed
But join with me, each jovial blade
Come, drink and sing and lend your aid
To help me with the chorus:

Instead of spa, we'll drink brown ale
And pay the reckoning on the nail;
No man for debt shall go to jail
From Garryowen in glory.

We are the boys who take delight
In smashing limerick lamps at night,
And through the street like sportsters fight,
Tearing all before us.

Instead of spa, we'll drink brown ale
And pay the reckoning on the nail;
No man for debt shall go to jail
From Garryowen in glory.

We'll break the windows, we'll break down doors,
The watch knock down by threes and fours,
And let the doctors work their cures,
And tinker up our bruised.

Instead of spa, we'll drink brown ale
And pay the reckoning on the nail;