Mac Font w/Czech diacrytical marks?

LarryLenk1

Feb 10, 1995, 3:16:21 AM2/10/95
I am looking for a Mac font (preferably Postscript, but TrueType would be
ok) that can be used in Reunion, that has the Czech diacrytical marks, ie:
the "hatschek" (small "v") over the c and r, and the accented capital A. I
would appreciate any recommendations in this regard.

Larry Lenk
Larry...@aol.com

researching: Lowi, Loewi, Lowy, Loewy, Kolisch, Kiesler, Bohm, Boehm,
Hirsch, Munk, Kramer, Kramerl, Taege
Larry_Lenk1

ChrisMik

Feb 20, 1995, 5:14:42 PM2/20/95
I distribute such fonts. e:mail me for info. Other Czech tools available,
as well.

N'shledanou
Chris Miksanek