bin Laden not the problem. Clinton the Problem.

Jonathan Bazemore

Aug 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/8/99
bin Laden is the excuse that Clinton is using to take away our freedoms.

Michael Zarlenga

Aug 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/8/99
In alt.politics.clinton Jonathan Bazemore <jpba...@ouray.cudenver.edu> wrote:
: bin Laden is the excuse that Clinton is using to take away our freedoms.

And the excuse he used to bomb what turned out to be an
aspirin factory and kill innocent Sudanese citizens.

--
-- Mike Zarlenga

Ed WAgner

Aug 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/8/99
Jonathan Bazemore wrote:

> bin Laden is the excuse that Clinton is using to take away our freedoms.

May I dare ask how and which one(s)?

Ed Wagner

SEF

Aug 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/8/99
Not his freedom to be a dumbass, I'm guessing.

Ed WAgner <anch...@mediaone.net> wrote in message

Raptor

Aug 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/8/99
Ed WAgner wrote:

> Jonathan Bazemore wrote:
>
> > bin Laden is the excuse that Clinton is using to take away our freedoms.
>
> May I dare ask how and which one(s)?
>
> Ed Wagner

Every one of 'em. It's them damn Executive Orders that do it.

STEVE JOBS: We're better than you are. We've got better stuff.
BILL GATES: You don't get it, Steve. That doesn't matter!
"Pirates of Silicon Valley"
Photo Restoration done here:
http://www.xmission.com/~lawall/PhotoIndex.html

Polish Prince

Aug 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/8/99
One thing that I will give him, he has an excellent spin machine, did he pay
retail?

Jonathan Bazemore

Aug 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/8/99

Ed WAgner wrote:

> Jonathan Bazemore wrote:
>
> > bin Laden is the excuse that Clinton is using to take away our freedoms.
>
> May I dare ask how and which one(s)?

Sure. Osama bin Laden is being held up as a "great satan" to justify
excessive security on airplanes, at Federal buildings, and in embassies
abroad. Just chant the "bin Laden" fear-mantra if you want more funds, more
guns in Federal agent's hands, and more anti-tank barricades around Federal
buildings. Just chant "bin Laden" whenever you want to trample on civil
rights, then it's ok.

Of course security is needed--however, what is being done to address the
underlying cause of spiteful acts against the United States? Maybe people
have a reason to hate the United States, because of President Clinton's
shameful conduct, and the lack of respect he commands in the international
community because his word is worthless. Clinton issues ultimatums, and then
backpedals. He dropped bombs in the Sudan, in Iraq, and in Kosovo for all the
wrong reasons, in serial acts of unparalleled aggression. The Clinton
Administration also tampered with the Israeli elections, another source of
trouble.

In other words, a tremendous amount of hostility has been created which is
being focused at the United States, and the cause of that should be
investigated and remedied immediately. Right now, the Administration has very
poor foreign policy that is working against the grain of human nature,
Albright is out there making arrogant and inciteful remarks, and people are
angry about it. So let's forget about paper-cutout media villains who are
dancing at the periphery of the spotlight, while the problems created by the
President's administrative and policy mismanagement go unchallenged and
unremedied.

> Ed Wagner

Polish Prince

Aug 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/8/99
He also opposes the manufacture of Aspirins.

Frank Ney

Aug 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/11/99
On Sun, 08 Aug 1999 20:26:10 -0600, an orbiting mind control laser caused
Jonathan Bazemore <jpba...@ouray.cudenver.edu> to write:

>Just chant "bin Laden" whenever you want to trample on civil
>rights, then it's ok.

Just chant "bin Laden" when F-Troop wants a warrant on a family home in
Washington DC when all you have to go on is a delivery of water barrels and
a few gas cans.

If you need probable cause all you have to do is chant "bin Laden."

http://croaker.barkingmad.org/y2k.html

Frank Ney N4ZHG WV/EMT-B LPWV NRA(L) ProvNRA GOA CCRKBA JPFO
--
"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within
the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. On the road to

firefly

Aug 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/11/99
America was supporting and trainning Bin Laden against the Russian in
Afganistan, why they complain now!!!!!!

JURIS BAIDINS

Aug 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/11/99
In article <7ot5n8$h2i$1...@bgtnsc02.worldnet.att.net>,

firefly <hvi...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>America was supporting and trainning Bin Laden against the Russian in
>Afganistan, why they complain now!!!!!!

Actually, America did not, but the truth would not serve your smear.

--
Juris Baidins
bai...@udel.edu