What is going on in Libya...who are these rebels..CIA based or genuine or media hype?

hotac

Mar 20, 2011, 11:52:15 AM3/20/11
What is going on in Libya...who are these rebels..CIA based or genuine
or media hype?

Will we ever know the truth?

The reason you don't hear anything in the Western media about who the
Libyan rebels are (as opposed to, say, the Egyptian rebels) is because
they are CIA operatives. What is going on in Libya is that the CIA-
backed coup failed, so now the U.S. is dropping all pretenses and
planning to use open military force. The objective is to secure a key
oil supplier and get rid of a regime critical of the United States.
This will also provide an opportunity to give a lot of money to
military contractors, who are large campaign contributors to both
major U.S. political parties.

To more specifically answer your question, the leader of the Libyan
opposition is a man named Ibrahim Sahad (NFSL). He lives in
Washington, DC. According to the Library of Congress archives, this is
the same man the CIA used in their attempted Libyan coup of 1984,
which also failed. The Library of Congress confirms that the CIA
trained and supported the NFSL both before and after the failed coup.
(The CIA also made a failed attempt using a different group in the
1970s.)

Because CIA personnel are, literally, professional liars and coverup
artists, we will never know all the operational details of U.S.
operations in Libya. However, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to
figure out that the Libyan opposition was armed extremely quickly with
highly sophisticated weaponry like battle tanks, captured multiple
cities simultaneously in a highly coordinated manner, and immediately
received the support of American and British special forces (who
claimed they were operating in the country to "help evacuate people",
the standard special forces denial). Obviously, the Libyan opposition
did not manufacture its own tanks, and there weren't exactly millions
of American and British citizens in Libya who needed extensive special
forces help to evacuate. So even though the CIA by definition will
never tell the truth, the truth is not always that hard to figure out.

Also, Ghadafi himself is a bit of a lunatic (as would be pretty much
anyone who had the power of a king), but he is not the monster the
U.S. makes him out to be just because he opposes U.S. policy. Under
his leadership, literacy in the country increased from 10% to 90%,
social welfare programs were dramatically expanded, the country's
infrastructure was significantly modernized, life expectancy increased
by 20 years, women's rights were expanded (such as the right to go to
school and get a job), etc. These are some good reasons the repeated
CIA coup attempts failed. Now the CIA has given up and wants the
military to just murder him and the Libyan army. This same American
story has been repeated in many other countries, including some
democracies. That's why most people in the world hate the United
States, sad to say. By the way, did I mention that Libya has oil? The
first thing the "rebels" did was secure the major coastal oil
installations, before the Libyan army managed to push them out again.

I will end by saying that the U.S. has taken a lot of steps to pretend
it is not responsible for what is happening by dividing
responsibilities between its allies. It used the French to execute
many of the special forces operations, and it used the Saudis to
funnel billions of dollars to the opposition. Everybody has their own
incentives and interests to overthrow Ghadafi, and regardless of what
their reasons are, I can assure you the Libyan people are not one of
them. For example, Iran had a democracy before the U.S. overthrew it
and installed a barbaric, ruthless, pro-U.S. king. Because of that,
everybody in Iran hates the United States also. Also, look up the 1973
Chilean coup where the CIA overthrew the democratically elected
president and installed a dictatorship. They did the same thing in
Ecuador too. Now everybody in Chile and Ecuador hates the United
States. Millions of people were murdered because of these CIA crimes.
Everybody in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Vietnam hates the U.S. These are
only a few examples among more than a hundred. Now everybody in Libya
will also hate the U.S., if they don't already because of the three
previous coup attempts. It's very sad. People generally don't like
people who murder their military personnel, as the U.S. is doing in
Libya.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110317045946AAoIjBV

Ba La

Mar 20, 2011, 1:17:21 PM3/20/11
On Mar 20, 10:52 am, hotac <hochim...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What is going on in Libya...who are these rebels..CIA based or genuine
> or media hype?

Obama la` ke? hie^'u chie^'n. Trong lu'c kinh te^' My~ kie^.t que^.,
da^n chu'ng tha^'t nghie^.p ma^'t nha` cu*?a thie^'u a(n, ke? gia`u
gia`u the^m, nguo*i nghe`o ngheo ro*'t mo^`ng to*i che^'t la lie^.t
tre^n he` pho^', Obama pho'ng 110 Tomahawk tri., gia' 55 ty? USD dde^?
ga^y chie^'n tranh.
My~ dden khi la`m TT thi` a(n xa`i xa xi? coi thu*o*`ng da^n nghe`o
My~ ho*n la` My~ tra('ng.

saint joj

Mar 20, 2011, 1:32:08 PM3/20/11

"hotac" <hoch...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Everybody in Iraq, Afghanistan, and Vietnam hates the U.S. These are
> only a few examples among more than a hundred.

really?

> http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110317045946AAoIjBV

ma^'y ba`i vie^'t ba'c ho^` -da(ng toa`n ta`o lao kho^ng ba'c ho^` ui
:-))))

ba'c vo^ -do.c cu?a toa`n tu.i ca` tu+?ng, na`o la` twin towers bi. vu~ khi'
ha.t nha^n pha' sa^.p, na`o la` vu. ro+'t ma'y bay ga^`n Pittsburg ho^m 9/11
la` do chi'nh bo.n My~ ba('n, blah blah blah ...

gio+` tui bie^'t ca'i mindset cu?a ba'c ru`i -do' nhe :-))))))))

vl

Mar 20, 2011, 1:38:29 PM3/20/11

It was media hype under the 'spin' of Intelligence Service with nice
pictures of rebels carry AK47 looking at the desert sunset,.. It will
backfire very badly to USA & EU(UK, France, etc..) during summer 2011.
Even Gaddafi out of the ways it will take few months for normal oil
delivery, assuming that the 'rebels' do not change their mind on
giving cheap oil to France, UK, US.

With a bad ambiguous UN resolution anything and everything go :
destroy Libya infrastructures, military assets and when the killing
stop, the poor stupid Libyans will pay for the reconstruction through
their oil money and Gaddafi assets...US and EU(UK, France. ..) economy
will flourish from cheap oil, and EU employment look good, that is why
Cameron and Sarkozy could not wait to go to war.....good clean fun.

Just wonder what Israel views on curent Libyan bombing, they are
deadly quiet, what's up ?? When USA used depleted uranium bombs as in
Irak, Libyans nightmare start.

Logisticaly and geographically Libya oil are in a better position than
Irak oil which was complicated by long distance delivery of oil via
Persian gulf......

Remember, Libya do not cover Tripoly, Bengazi, Tobruk and the coast
lines facing the Med., as a country Libya are bigger than EU, Gaddafi
could retreat further in land and fight on against oil fields,

To win, Gaddafi needs radioactive radiation from Fukushima reactors
and put them into the oil fields, nobody get free oil and no war, .end
of the story.

+++++++++++++

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 08:52:15 -0700 (PDT), hotac <hoch...@gmail.com>

hotac

Mar 20, 2011, 1:39:18 PM3/20/11
On Mar 20, 1:32 pm, "saint joj" <jupiter...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "hotac" <hochim...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Xa(ng Che^ ne^n tru+o+?ng tha`nh mo^.t chu't.
Kho^ng pha?i chi? du+.a American Press, cho du` AP co' tu+. do, nhu+ng
ho. chi? du+.a theo Chu' Phi?nh dde^? ddu+a tin, kho^ng ai da'm ddi ngu
+o+.c la.i nhu+~ng gi` CP noa'i.
Cha~ nhe? CP cha^n tha^.t, co' sao noa'i da^.y sao?
Mi`nh kho^ng thi'ch tuye^n truye^`n, nhu+ng i'ch ra ku~ng hie^?u chu't
na`o la` "chi'nh chi. chi'nh em" chu+'????

Tha(`ng na`o bullshit gio?i thi` tha(`ng ddo' a(n tie^`n.
Quan tro.ng o+? dda^y la` ca^`n nhi`n tha^'y dda^u la` tha^.t, dda^u
la` bullshit.

:))

Mar 20, 2011, 2:36:11 PM3/20/11
On Sun, 20 Mar 2011 13:32:08 -0400, "saint joj" <jupit...@gmail.com>
wrote:

O^ng vua Tie^'m Thu'i ddo' ma` !

:-))))))

Ba La

Mar 20, 2011, 4:35:08 PM3/20/11
TT Eisenhower, ngu*o*`i hung chu?a the^' chie^'n II,` dda~ tu*`ng
vie^'t ve^` cha'nh phu? phi' pha.m ta`i nguye^n cu?a da^n My~ cho
chie^'n tranh nhu* sau:

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired
signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are
not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is
not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers,
the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of
one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30
cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000
population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty
miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a
half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new
homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I
repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has
been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense.
Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a
cross of iron. […] Is there no other way the world may live?”

–Dwight David Eisenhower, “The Chance for Peace,” speech given to the
American Society of Newspaper Editors, Apr. 16, 1953.