Re: Why is the kallu-mallu quotawallah, corrupt to the core, a far greater arsehole than the normal pusan?

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 10, 2011, 6:39:05 AM1/10/11
On Jan 10, 10:04 pm, Arindam Banerjee <adda1...@bigpond.com> wrote:
> Because he is an untalented wannabe-UPSTART, oozing envy from every
> pore?
>
> Hmm, this seems the likeliest reason.

As a prime exhibit in the Usenet Rogues' Gallery of Arindam-haters,
the k-mqw,cttc merits a modicum of dissection. He is, after all, a
very common type of "educated" Indian afflicted by the worst impacts
of americanisation. While Nirad Babu has already done a great
analytical job on his basic type, his essay on the "Anglicised Hindu"
in his book "The Continent of Circe" is somewhat dated. For one
thing, the quotays of his era were anglicised; thanks to Herr Hitler
the dominance of the British is no more, so we have instead the
Americanised Hindu in our own time. There is a major difference
between these two types - the former were inspired by the remnants of
defunct imperialism; the latter are inspired by capitalism. Of course
imperialism included capitalism, and also bigotry - but there were
positive issues that the better sort of imperialist, the sort that had
read and internalised Kipling, could not ignore. The white man's
burden was a reality to him, that had to be carried out with truth,
impartiality and fortitude. Capitalism has degraded whatever good the
Raj had achieved; not all the statistics of the quotays can deny the
basic fact that Indian cities are ugly overpopulated hellholes. In
the British era the streets of Calcutta used to be washed; this is
still a distant memory!

Nirad Babu in his essay described the Anglicised Hindu as something
degraded, like old wine gone vinegar. These people were hollow shells
of their earlier anglicised ancestors in the Raj who had a certain
virility, and sense of competitiveness, which in turn sparked off
increased vigour from the British masters. Undeserved power corrupted
these types, and what better examples are there to be found than the
hangers-around the N-G dynasty? From being Anglicised, to becoming
Americanised, was but a step. Plenty of intelligent Indians emigrated
to US after 1950 - their new-found wealth makes them upstarts and
causes them to look down upon anything Indian. But in the 60-80s, when
the exchange rate was relatively low, they did not have so much
prominence. The recent spikes in exchange rates (over the last few
years) have given them a lot more confidence, or rather, arrogance as
their assets show up very nicely in rupees. That they have done
NOTHING in particular to merit respect or regard from Indians, does
not bother them in the least. All they know is that they are so very
rich, in comparison to Indian with reasonably good jobs; so they can
be as rude, as hostile, as swinish as is the kallu-mallu quotwallah,
corrupt to the core.

With not the faintest trace of idealism, but chock-full of cynicism,
hostility, envy, arrogance and gratuitous abuse, the vituperative k-
mqw,cttc stands in a class by himself. Amusing!

> Cheers to good people - if any around.  Bad people - be dears and do
> drown in your own piss.
>
> Arindam Banerjee,
> BertieDoggie's BigDog.

Myself, Mallu. Yourself?

Jan 11, 2011, 1:21:25 AM1/11/11
On 1/10/2011 3:39 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
> On Jan 10, 10:04 pm, Arindam Banerjee<adda1...@bigpond.com> wrote:
>> Because he is an untalented wannabe-UPSTART, oozing envy from every
>> pore?
>>
>> Hmm, this seems the likeliest reason.
>
> As a prime exhibit in the Usenet Rogues' Gallery of Arindam-haters,
> the k-mqw,cttc merits a modicum of dissection.

Pompous bloody git, nobody 'hates' you. However, you are a sanctimonious
twit, and do relish the bloody attention (good or bad) that you get
here, much like the senile idiot in Texas. Stick that where the sun
don't shine.

> He is, after all, a
> very common type of "educated" Indian afflicted by the worst impacts
> of americanisation.

What is 'americanisation' stupid guy? What the hell kind of 'educated'
Indian are you? An 'ossified' (instead of Ozzified) one?

> While Nirad Babu has already done a great
> analytical job on his basic type, his essay on the "Anglicised Hindu"
> in his book "The Continent of Circe" is somewhat dated. For one
> thing, the quotays of his era were anglicised; thanks to Herr Hitler
> the dominance of the British is no more, so we have instead the
> Americanised Hindu in our own time. There is a major difference
> between these two types - the former were inspired by the remnants of
> defunct imperialism; the latter are inspired by capitalism. Of course
> imperialism included capitalism, and also bigotry - but there were
> positive issues that the better sort of imperialist, the sort that had
> read and internalised Kipling, could not ignore. The white man's
> burden was a reality to him, that had to be carried out with truth,
> impartiality and fortitude. Capitalism has degraded whatever good the
> Raj had achieved; not all the statistics of the quotays can deny the
> basic fact that Indian cities are ugly overpopulated hellholes. In
> the British era the streets of Calcutta used to be washed; this is
> still a distant memory!

Yeah, Nirad Babu alright? Another blighted bungholey blowhard. Rich that
you should bring all of the Raj/imperialism/capitalism crap. Where
exactly did you get your 'education' dimwit? For all the pious crap you
spout out here, how much of India do you really know, asshole? Precious
bloody little.

Yo Kali's little coolie, haul ass back to your beloved Kolkata and wash
the streets.

> Nirad Babu in his essay described the Anglicised Hindu as something
> degraded, like old wine gone vinegar. These people were hollow shells
> of their earlier anglicised ancestors in the Raj who had a certain
> virility, and sense of competitiveness, which in turn sparked off
> increased vigour from the British masters.

You are not an 'anglicised Hindu', right? 'Anglicised' bungholeys are
'real Hindus' (real 'Brahmos'? No, not the missile, but the eclectic
mishmash that passes itself off as some intellectual accomplishment).

> Undeserved power corrupted
> these types, and what better examples are there to be found than the
> hangers-around the N-G dynasty? From being Anglicised, to becoming
> Americanised, was but a step.

Undeserved power? The sense of entitlement of a bungholey blowhard is
clearly evident in the above statement. Third-rate goddamn 'kulla
chaats' bungholeys made a career out hanging around the N-G dynasty at
the time of independence, worked themselves into the administrative
infrastructure (courtesy the Sardar), and pissed the country down the
toilet. Now they rue being out of power. Small wonder then that you can
commiserate with the other commie from Texas - another one with an
immense sense of entitlement and a hatred for 'foreigners' (of only a
certain color).

> Plenty of intelligent Indians emigrated
> to US after 1950 - their new-found wealth makes them upstarts and
> causes them to look down upon anything Indian. But in the 60-80s, when
> the exchange rate was relatively low, they did not have so much
> prominence. The recent spikes in exchange rates (over the last few
> years) have given them a lot more confidence, or rather, arrogance as
> their assets show up very nicely in rupees. That they have done
> NOTHING in particular to merit respect or regard from Indians, does
> not bother them in the least.

Spoken like a true commie. Yeah, the kind that despises prosperity of
anyone but bungholey blowhards. Pissant son of a bitch, that wealth that
Indians (I don't give a damn if they Hindu, Muslim, Christian, or Sikh)
made/make did not/does not come easy. They've all worked for it, without
any of the sense entitlement on display by stupid senile idiots. You can
take your goddamn exchange rate and shove that deep up your behind.
Stupid bastard, how did Australia allow a freaking oaf like you into the
country?

> All they know is that they are so very
> rich, in comparison to Indian with reasonably good jobs; so they can
> be as rude, as hostile, as swinish as is the kallu-mallu quotwallah,
> corrupt to the core.

Prosperity of others does burn you up, doesn't it, idiot communist. My
reaction isn't so much hostility as much as it is against your
sanctimony. Third-rate idiot, you need to grow emotionally to realize
that there are people as good as, if not better than you. Idiot, take
that patronizing attitude down a couple of notches, or you might be
treated like the Old 'Pygmy Alien' Poof.

> With not the faintest trace of idealism, but chock-full of cynicism,
> hostility, envy, arrogance and gratuitous abuse, the vituperative k-
> mqw,cttc stands in a class by himself. Amusing!

You are truly pathetic. There is nothing more amusing than a pompous
bungholey holding forth. Keep that entertainment coming. Yeah, even the
'wonderful' literary offerings/'poems'. You're being played here by lots
of folks. What me worry.

>> Cheers to good people - if any around. Bad people - be dears and do
>> drown in your own piss.

Are you ever hungry, dimwit? You seem to be always so full (of yourself).

--
VB, Just itchy
'ome=shanty

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 11, 2011, 1:30:21 AM1/11/11
On Jan 11, 5:21 pm, "Myself, Mallu. Yourself?"

<KalluMallu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/10/2011 3:39 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:
>
> > On Jan 10, 10:04 pm, Arindam Banerjee<adda1...@bigpond.com>  wrote:
> >> Because he is an untalented wannabe-UPSTART, oozing envy from every
> >> pore?
>
> >> Hmm, this seems the likeliest reason.
>
> > As a prime exhibit in the Usenet Rogues' Gallery of Arindam-haters,
> > the k-mqw,cttc merits a modicum of dissection.
>
> Pompous bloody git, nobody 'hates' you.

Glad to know that, but from vehement reactions such as yours, I draw
my own conclusions. Glad to find you jump when I refer to a kallu-
mallu quotawallah, corrupt to the core! At least, you know yourself!
And that, as the ancient Greeks said, is the first step to wisdom.

Cheers,
Arindam Banerjee

Arindam Banerjee

Jan 11, 2011, 1:32:47 AM1/11/11

But then, this chap jumps to attention when I refer to an abstraction
such as k-mqw,cttc. He knows what he is! Congratulations to him, for
this self-discovery.

> > Cheers to good people - if any around.  Bad people - be dears and do
> > drown in your own piss.
>
> > Arindam Banerjee,

> > BertieDoggie's BigDog.- Hide quoted text -

Myself, Mallu. Yourself?

Jan 11, 2011, 1:40:01 AM1/11/11

'Vehement' reactions simply because you are a tiresome bloody twit. Oh,
you can call me k-mqw cttc or whatever you want, it simply does not make
a difference to me. However, you whinge here and grovel for respect,
I'll gladly whip your ass, for free. Now take off on that 15-day
vacation and give me some respite. Have fun!!

> Cheers,
> Arindam Banerjee

Myself, Mallu. Yourself?

Jan 11, 2011, 1:47:09 AM1/11/11

No, you dimwitted bungholey blowhard, it is your pathetic drivel posted
here that really really begs for a good and proper whipping. You post
crap, you get bashed. Simple. Are all IITans as bloody dense as you? Or
is this peculiar to KGP?