Apollo moon landings : YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS !!!

M.Smitters

Mar 6, 2007, 7:29:52 AM3/6/07
http://www.erichufschmid.net/Interview-with-Bart-Sibrel.html

Downlaod this mp3 :

http://www.erichufschmid.net/Interview-with-Bart-Sibrel-14Sep2006.mp3

Like millions of people around the world, Bart Sibrel was fascinated with
the Apollo moon landing when he was a child. The walls of his bedroom were
filled with pictures of the Apollo moon landing.

Years later, as an adult, he heard that NASA faked the Apollo moon
landings. Since he was making films for a living, he decided to investigate
Apollo and create a documentary about it.

Bart Sibrel spent five years and $500,000 on the research and filming of his
Apollo documentary, starting in 1996. The end result was A Funny Thing
Happened On The Way To The Moon:
www.moonmovie.com/moonmovie

He acquired a lot of video from NASA's archives during his research. One of
the containers of video was mis-marked. Inside was video that had not been
edited for the public. Instead, it contained the raw video directly from the
Apollo spacecraft.

If the Apollo astronauts really did go to the moon, it would not matter if
somebody acquired unedited video.

However, this particular unedited video showed the astronauts in orbit
around the earth, and they were setting up for a photo to make it appear as
if the earth was a small sphere a long distance away, thereby creating the
illusion that they were halfway to the moon.

The public was supposed to see only the portion of the video in which the
earth looks tiny; we were not supposed to watch the astronauts set up the
image.

This video proves that the astronauts never went beyond Earth orbit, which
in turn means the entire moon landing was faked.

More information about his videos are here, plus video excerpts:
www.moonmovie.com/moonmovie/default.asp?ID=7

Do you need more evidence?

We have hundreds of ways to prove that Apollo astronauts never went to the
moon. However, as with the 9/11 attack, the people who defend the official
story will ignore our proof and bring up issues that we cannot answer. For
example, the Apollo defenders might ask,

"Well, if the astronauts didn't go to the moon, then where did they film
the moon landing?"
For those of you who are familiar with the 9/11 attack, this is equivalent
to people asking:
"Well, if Flight 77 didn't crash into the Pentagon, where is it?"

We don't have to know where Flight 77 is in order to prove that it did not
hit the Pentagon, and we don't have to know all the details about Apollo in
order to prove that the moon landing was a fake.

Reflectors on the moon are not proof!

As another example, the Apollo defenders will tell us there is a reflector
on the moon.

However, the Russians supposedly dropped a reflector on the moon with an
unmanned spacecraft. The Americans also sent unmanned probes to the moon.

A reflector on the moon does not prove people landed on the moon. Instead,
it only proves that there is a reflector on the moon.

Besides, where is the proof that a reflector is on the moon? The people who
claim there is a reflector are the same people who tell us fire brought down
the World Trade Center buildings.

There is no shortage of liars, idiots, and fools in our government and
universities.

Who was on the "moon"?

Bart Sibrel shows that Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, and Michael Collins were
circling the earth at the time they were supposedly halfway to the moon.

This brings up the question, if the astronauts were circling the earth the
entire time, who was on the "moon"?

Two possibilities are:

A) The astronauts on the "moon" were actors.
B) NASA had filmed the moon landing weeks in advance.

Bart Sibrel selects option A. He thinks that the astronauts circling the
Earth were providing the audio and the actors on the moon were silent.

However, to confuse the issue, there is a video of a light fixture falling
down just as Armstrong is about to step onto the moon's surface:
video.google docid=2978000599933199881

Bart Sibrel believes that video was created by a filmmaker for a joke,
although he acknowledges that a government may have created it in order to
discredit the theories that the Apollo moon landing was faked.

However, if that video clip was from a rehearsal of the moon landing, that
means the moon landing was filmed before the Apollo 11 spacecraft was
launched.

What do you think?

Why don't the Russians expose the Apollo Moon hoax?

My assumption was that the Russians did not want to expose Apollo because
America could retaliate by exposing some of their crimes, as I wrote here:
RebuttalsToScienceChallenge.html

Bart Sibrel points out that the Russians -- and other nations -- would not
want to expose Apollo because they would prefer to blackmail the American
government.

Are the Astronauts happy with themselves?

There were six different teams of astronauts that landed on the moon;
namely, Apollo 11 through Apollo 17, with Apollo 13 only circling the moon.

I suppose the astronauts imagine themselves as special, but have they been
enjoying life since the returned from the moon? Are the astronauts proud of
what they have done to America?

None of the astronauts seem happy. Instead, they seem to hiding from us,
like criminals.

I suggest you consider that the astronauts are Useful Idiots; fools,
suckers, losers. And they have brought tremendous harm to America.

David Wolper, a friend of Neil Armstrong, and Penn and Teller, are probably
the few people laughing about Apollo:

. Axis_of_Perverts2.html

. DoesDavidWolperHaveRedeemingSocialValue.html

Why do UFOs promoters also promote Apollo?

Most of the 9/11 truth seekers defend or ignore Apollo. Most of the people
who believe in UFOs and crop circles also defend or ignore Apollo. Is this a
coincidence? Why don't any of them expose Apollo?

I think most of the 9/11 truth seekers and UFO promoters are working for the
same criminal network. The UFO people may have helped with the Apollo
landing, and they may have been involved in building this UFO craft:
www.iamthewitness.com/FlyingSaucers/FlyingSaucers.html

Astronauts Gone Wild

Bart Sibrel also made a video called Astronauts Gone Wild. In this video he
tracks down many of the astronauts and tries to get them to talk about the
moon landing and swear on a Bible that they actually did go to the moon.
Information about it is at:
www.moonmovie.com/moonmovie

The last astronaut in the video pushes Bart and his cameraman out of his
house, but he accidentally leaves his microphone on. The astronaut's son can
be heard asking his father:

"Do you want to call the CIA and have them waxed?"

Is it possible that the astronauts have been told that they will be given
any protection they need, including the murder of people who try to expose
the Apollo hoax?

In such a case, the phone calls at the CIA office must be interesting:

Good morning! CIA headquarters. May I help you?
Connect me to George Tenet.

Sir, he is in a meeting. Who is calling?

I'm one of the Apollo astronauts! I don't care if what the meeting is! Get
him! Now!

Hello?

Hey, George, I want you to wax someone. His name is Bart Sibrel. He lives
in Tennessee. This time... uh,... don't shoot him! Drown him in the
Mississippi River. And hurry it up!

Yes, Sir! Would you like a beverage with that waxing?

Don't be a smart ass, or I'll have you drowned also, like that other smart
ass, Dulles.

That was Colby, not Dulles. Didn't you watch the Desperate Wives video at
HugeQuestions.com?

I don't remember your f'ing names! Just shut up and do your job!

For more information on Apollo
. Science Challenge 24
www.EricHufschmid.net/Science_Challenge_24.html

. Apollo Moon Hoax, pdf document
http://members.aol.com/PainfulQuestions/ApolloMoonHoax.pdf

. Hints for the Science Challenges
www.EricHufschmid.net/MoreInfoForScienceChallenge.html

. Why do these "truth seekers" lie about Apollo?
www.EricHufschmid.net/ApolloLiars.html

Roedy Green

Mar 6, 2007, 8:09:27 AM3/6/07
On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 13:29:52 +0100, "M.Smitters" <nos...@nospam.us>

>This video proves that the astronauts never went beyond Earth orbit, which
>in turn means the entire moon landing was faked.

reasons to think it was faked:

1. it was never repeated.

2. it was done so quickly

3. there was no rehearsal for the return launch.

reasons to think it was not faked

1. surely amateur astronomers, and astronomers from other countries
tracks the space shot.

2. surely radio broadcasts from the spacecraft were detected by other
countries.

3. moon rocks.
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green, http://mindprod.com
Priorities: Prevent global climate destabilisation. End both wars. Prepare for oil shortages.

Hammondlover

Mar 6, 2007, 8:17:47 AM3/6/07
On Mar 6, 8:09 am, Roedy Green <see_webs...@mindprod.com.invalid>
wrote:

> On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 13:29:52 +0100, "M.Smitters" <nos...@nospam.us>
>
> >This video proves that the astronauts never went beyond Earth orbit, which
> >in turn means the entire moon landing was faked.
>
> reasons to think it was faked:
>
> 1. it was never repeated.
>
> 2. it was done so quickly
>
> 3. there was no rehearsal for the return launch.
>
> reasons to think it was not faked
>
> 1. surely amateur astronomers, and astronomers from other countries
> tracks the space shot.
>
> 2. surely radio broadcasts from the spacecraft were detected by other
> countries.
>
> 3. moon rocks.
> --
> Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green,http://mindprod.com

> Priorities: Prevent global climate destabilisation. End both wars. Prepare for oil shortages.

Maybe bigfoot was the cameraman.

Frank Arthur

Mar 6, 2007, 8:33:45 AM3/6/07

"Roedy Green" <see_w...@mindprod.com.invalid> wrote in message

Frank Arthur

Mar 6, 2007, 8:35:08 AM3/6/07
Based on the fact that I am convinced that you are insane
I have blocked all future posts from you.

aaronhi...@yahoo.com

Mar 6, 2007, 10:06:43 AM3/6/07
On Mar 6, 8:35 am, "Frank Arthur" <A...@Arthurian.com> wrote:
> Based on the fact that I am convinced that you are insane
> I have blocked all future posts from you.

IMHO, your response is appropriate. The main reason why the Moon
landing is not a fake is that it was doable with the technology of the
day.

Aaron Hirshberg

ocon...@slr.orl.lmco.com

Mar 6, 2007, 10:31:00 AM3/6/07
wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 13:29:52 +0100, "M.Smitters" <nos...@nospam.us>
>
> >This video proves that the astronauts never went beyond Earth orbit, which
> >in turn means the entire moon landing was faked.

Moon landing_S_ There was more than 1.

> reasons to think it was faked:
>
> 1. it was never repeated.

Apollo 11, 12,14,15,16, not withstanding you mean.
And oh, just for giggles, they attracted the entire worlds
attention with that whole "fake" Apollo 13 trip.

> 2. it was done so quickly
>
> 3. there was no rehearsal for the return launch.

Except you mean for Apollo X right?

> reasons to think it was not faked

Logic, reason, critical thinking skills.

> 1. surely amateur astronomers, and astronomers from other countries
> tracks the space shot.

And have since detected the various measurement devices left
behind, including reflectors detectable from earth which aid in
measuring the position of the moon.

> 2. surely radio broadcasts from the spacecraft were detected by other
> countries.

And triangulated for location.

> 3. moon rocks.
> --

And dust and dirt and those golf balls which I'm sure NASA would
have
broadcast if the whole thing was faked because it wouldn't have
worried them
a bit.

Message has been deleted

Ron O'Neal

Mar 6, 2007, 2:01:30 PM3/6/07

"M.Smitters" <nos...@nospam.us> wrote in message

<snipped>

Re: This video proves that the astronauts never went beyond Earth orbit,

which in turn means the entire moon landing was faked.

(YAWN.......Leaning to my left side.....FAAAARRRRT)

RO

Fredric L. Rice

Mar 6, 2007, 10:06:08 PM3/6/07
"Frank Arthur" <A...@Arthurian.com> wrote:

>Based on the fact that I am convinced that you are insane
>I have blocked all future posts from you.

Translation: The Christofascist rightard got upset about something
truthful that Green posted. Now the Christian pile of dog-fucking
shit wants to run off and cry.

---
Climb off of Clinton's penis, rightard.

Scotius

Mar 7, 2007, 7:05:54 PM3/7/07
On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 13:29:52 +0100, "M.Smitters" <nos...@nospam.us>
wrote:

Some idiots have pointed out that the flag waving on the moon
is proof that the landing wasn't real. I guess they never saw the
experiment where you have an evaccuated light bulb, and when you shine
a flashlight on it, the little black vertical windmill type blades in
it spin, and spin, and spin.
They do that because energy has a type of kinetic energy, and
causes this to happen. Do you suppose that maybe, on the moon, with
the lack of even an atmosphere to break up the sun's rays, let alone
ozone, etc, that just maybe, the suns unfiltered light hitting the
flag is what caused it to waver?
If you want to know where money was supposed to be spent but
wasn't, check the cost of the first gulf war, in which 20 times as
much material was used, to this one.

Hammondlover

Mar 8, 2007, 4:38:37 PM3/8/07
> much material was used, to this one.- Hide quoted text -

I do not appreciate people relating me with the crazy conspiracy
theory guy, as a right wing christian. Besides, everyone knows bigfoot
was the cameraman.

big...@internode.on.net

Mar 12, 2007, 5:04:52 AM3/12/07
On Mar 6, 10:29 pm, "M.Smitters" <nos...@nospam.us> wrote:
> [...]

> In such a case, the phone calls at the CIA office must be interesting:
>
> Good morning! CIA headquarters. May I help you?
> Connect me to George Tenet.
>
> Sir, he is in a meeting. Who is calling?
>
> I'm one of theApolloastronauts! I don't care if what the meeting is! Get

> him! Now!
>
> Hello?
>
> Hey, George, I want you to wax someone. His name is Bart Sibrel. He lives
> in Tennessee. This time... uh,... don't shoot him! Drown him in the
> Mississippi River. And hurry it up!
>
> Yes, Sir! Would you like a beverage with that waxing?
>
> Don't be a smart ass, or I'll have you drowned also, like that other smart
> ass, Dulles.
>
> That was Colby, not Dulles. Didn't you watch the Desperate Wives video at
> HugeQuestions.com?
>
> I don't remember your f'ing names! Just shut up and do your job!

do you have any idea how hard it is for one person to keep a secret?
now imagine tens of thousands of people from several different
countries. any one with a high powered radio will be able to hear
comunications coming from the apolo space craft given line of sight,
there was no radio encription back then. and when the parks radio
telescope in australia lost the position of the space craft after a
power failure they used the moon as a point of reference. as to the
cruise missile into the pentagon theory all it would need is for one
person on the ship or one person on the plane or ground crew to say
that one was launched or went missing at around that time. has anyone
come forward and said anything like that? i've never heard anything.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted