New posting System

1 view

Thammasat University Superuser

May 16, 1992, 2:03:40 AM5/16/92
If you are a direct receipient of this message (apart from the s.c.t.
readers), you do not have to apply for a specific recipient of this
mailing list.

Readers of s.c.t. abroad who want to contact *ANY* members of news feeder,
you may do so by addressing your private mail to "fee...@ipied.tu.ac.th".
This account is the alias for ALL participating news feeders in Thailand.

Please remember, we in Thailand has no access to soc.culture.thai at this
moment. Access to s.c.t. has been planned for but not yet possible at
this particular moment. Your feedback and opinions are welcome!
Send your messages to "fee...@ipied.tu.ac.th".

Starting Sunday 17th, from 13:00 (Thai time), we have arranged for more
frequent news feeding from Thailand. The new rally may be a larger one.