Amnesty decree annouced

trin@decth.UUCP@ipied.tu.ac.th

May 23, 1992, 5:03:14 PM5/23/92
The amnesty decree for all parties involved in the incident in the past
few days has been promulgated. More news to follow (hopefully).

But just before the decree was announced, I got the following mail and
it does contain many valid concerns. With his consent, I forward the
mail to soc.culture.thai so maybe we could generate some more discussion
on the subject despite the fact that those responsible for the massacre
are set free.

Ajarn Graham Rogers, author of the mail, can be reached at
yeats%decth...@ipied.tu.ac.th.