Tamil Film News

92 vues

Arvind Singh

non lue,
5 janv. 1996, 03:00:0005/01/1996
Hi

Happy New Year wishes to all.

Here is the rating of the movies and songs given by SUN TV.
The most popular satellite channel in Tamil Nadu.

The Ten most expected movies which flopped in the last year are :

1. Rasayaa *ing: Prabhu Deva and Roja
2. Asuran *ing: Mansoor Ali Khan (Tamil version of Predator)
3. Nandhavana Ther *ing: Kathik
4. Pasumpon *ing: Shivaji Gaesan,Radhika. Direction : Bharathiraja
5. Oru Orla Oru Rajakumari *ing :Sarath Kumar
6. Villaathei Villan *ing: Sathayaraj,Nagma Direction : Sathayaraj(debut)
7. Avatharam *ing: Nassar, Revathi Direction : Nassar(debut)
8. Thirumoorthy *ing: Vijayaganth
9. Coolie *ing: Sarath Kumar, Nagma
10. Sorry Folks, I forgot the tenth one

Here is the ten super hit movies in the last year. The rating is based on
the performance of the movie in the box-office only. Some of the movies
that were released in the later part of this year has not been considered for
this listing. They will be considered in the next years Top Ten list.

10. Karuthama Direction : Bharathiraja Music A.R. Rehman
9. Thai Thangai Pasam Direction(and a host of other things): T. Rajander
8. Nila *ing: Jayaram, Vanitha
7. Deva *ing: Vijay
6. Ellamay ean Rasa thaan *ing: Raj Kiran
5. SaathiLeelaVathi *ing: Kamalahassan,Ramesh Arvind,Covai Saarla,Heera
Direction: BaluMahendra
4. Aasai Direction: Vasanth Produced By Aalayam(Mani Ratnam)
Music: Deva
3. Bombay *ing: Arvindaswamy,Manisha Koirala,Nasar
Direction: Mani Ratnam Music : A.R. Rehman
2. Naatamai *ing: Sarath Kumar,Kushboo,Meena
1. Baatsha *ing: Super * Rajnikanth,Meena

The Top Three movies were in the theatres for 25 weeks and the other movies in
the Top Ten had been for 100 days and more

Based technical excellence, story, music etc...
The Best movies according to me are
1. Bombay
2. Karuthamma
3. SaathiLelaVathi
4. Aasai
5. Naatamai

The other movies are not worth seeing.

Here is the Top Ten songs of the last year.
Movie Name Song
10. Pasumpoon Thamra Poovukuam ThaNnikum SaanDai Vanthathu EllAi
9. Avatharam Thendral Vanthu Theendum bOothu
8. Villathi Villan Bombai Mami
7. Baatsha AutoKaaRan AutoKaaRan
6. NandahaVanth Theru Velli Nilave Velli Nilave
5. Bombay Arabiki Kadloram
4. Aasai PullVeli PullVeli
3. Karna Aai Shabha A Shabha
2. Rasayaa Masthana Masthana
1. Muthu Thilana Thilana

My Opinion regarding the songs:
All songs in Bombay and Aasai were very Good.

It is really surprising to see Deva come out with such a good score
in Aasai.
Illayaraja has sung the Song No.9. (Lyrics is too good yaar!)
Muthu is not that good comparing to earlier A.R. Rehman's movies
(May be lightning does not strike twice)

My favourite songs of last year were
1. yuEera yuEera - Hariharan in Bombay
2. Meenama - Unnikrishnan in Aasai
3. Song No.9 in Top Ten
4. ThenMerku Paruva Kattru - Unnikrishnan in Karuthama
5. Song No. 4 in Top Ten
6. Bombay Theme Music
7. Song No. 5 in Top Ten
8. Song No. 10 in Top Ten
9. Mamta hai - Rangeela(Hindi) A.R. Rehman
10. Tanha Tanha - Rangeela
11. VAemai Vellum - Villathi villan

Hope U liked this info. I would be very happy to have a discussion on any of
these movies or songs.

Cheers ;-)
Mathan Babu
Email : bab...@wipsys.soft.net

Krishna Sivaramapuram

non lue,
6 janv. 1996, 03:00:0006/01/1996
In article <4cloac$l...@newsbf02.news.aol.com>,
PRAKASH2 <prak...@aol.com> wrote:
>In article <4cj57s$k...@bmdhh222.bnr.ca>, aks...@bnr.ca (Arvind Singh )
>writes:

>>5. Oru Orla Oru Rajakumari *ing :Sarath Kumar
>
>*ing K.Bhagyaraj, Meena, Janakaraj. As I know it was good at box office.
>Please clarify this.

It is Bhagyaraj..... But I dunno about its popularity or collection....

>> 9. Thai Thangai Pasam Direction(and a host of other things): T.
>Rajander
>

>Is it good at Box office?

I would doubt it....

>> 7. Deva *ing: Vijay
>
>Is these also good at box office? What happened to Tamil Film Viewvers?

Aye!!!! "indha pAdalai pAdiyavar ungaL vijay"a pathi thappA pEsAdha...
evvaLavu karuthu mikka pAdallellAm pAdirukkAru... Like....
"aiyaiyO alamElu, Avin pasumbAlu
thOttupputtA kOttippudum thElu..." ;) ;)

>> 11. VAemai Vellum - Villathi villan

"dheemthalakkadi thillAlE" innA AchubA... ;) ala "pattukkOttai ammALu
pAthupputtA nammALu"...

Krish

PRAKASH2

non lue,
6 janv. 1996, 03:00:0006/01/1996
writes:

>Hi
>
>Happy New Year wishes to all.
>
>Here is the rating of the movies and songs given by SUN TV.
>The most popular satellite channel in Tamil Nadu.
>
>The Ten most expected movies which flopped in the last year are :
>

>1. Rasayaa *ing: Prabhu Deva and Roja
>2. Asuran *ing: Mansoor Ali Khan (Tamil version of Predator)
>3. Nandhavana Ther *ing: Kathik
>4. Pasumpon *ing: Shivaji Gaesan,Radhika. Direction :
Bharathiraja

>5. Oru Orla Oru Rajakumari *ing :Sarath Kumar

*ing K.Bhagyaraj, Meena, Janakaraj. As I know it was good at box office.
Please clarify this.

>6. Villaathei Villan *ing: Sathayaraj,Nagma Direction :

Sathayaraj(debut)
>7. Avatharam *ing: Nassar, Revathi Direction : Nassar(debut)
>8. Thirumoorthy *ing: Vijayaganth
>9. Coolie *ing: Sarath Kumar, Nagma
>10. Sorry Folks, I forgot the tenth one

>Here is the ten super hit movies in the last year. The rating is based
on
>the performance of the movie in the box-office only. Some of the movies
>that were released in the later part of this year has not been considered
for
>this listing. They will be considered in the next years Top Ten list.
>
>10. Karuthama Direction : Bharathiraja Music A.R. Rehman

> 9. Thai Thangai Pasam Direction(and a host of other things): T.
Rajander

Is it good at Box office?

> 8. Nila *ing: Jayaram, Vanitha
> 7. Deva *ing: Vijay

Is these also good at box office? What happened to Tamil Film Viewvers?

> 6. Ellamay ean Rasa thaan *ing: Raj Kiran

> 11. VAemai Vellum - Villathi villan

Sandya Sitaraman

non lue,
7 janv. 1996, 03:00:0007/01/1996
: The Ten most expected movies which flopped in the last year are :

: 1. Rasayaa *ing: Prabhu Deva and Roja
: 2. Asuran *ing: Mansoor Ali Khan (Tamil version of Predator)
: 3. Nandhavana Ther *ing: Kathik
: 4. Pasumpon *ing: Shivaji Gaesan,Radhika. Direction : Bharathiraja
: 5. Oru Orla Oru Rajakumari *ing :Sarath Kumar

O.O.O.Rajakumari did okay at the box office.. but it did not go as well
as expected!!

: 6. Villaathei Villan *ing: Sathayaraj,Nagma Direction : Sathayaraj(debut)

I am really surprised that Villaadhi Villain is in the flop list!..
According to the magazines I have read, Commercially and collection wise,
it was a very successful film!..

: 7. Avatharam *ing: Nassar, Revathi Direction : Nassar(debut)

: 8. Thirumoorthy *ing: Vijayaganth
: 9. Coolie *ing: Sarath Kumar, Nagma
: 10. Sorry Folks, I forgot the tenth one

: Here is the ten super hit movies in the last year. The rating is based on
: the performance of the movie in the box-office only. Some of the movies
: that were released in the later part of this year has not been considered for
: this listing. They will be considered in the next years Top Ten list.

: 10. Karuthama Direction : Bharathiraja Music A.R. Rehman

Karuthamma was released during Deepavali 1994!.. It might good to make
that distinction here!..

: 9. Thai Thangai Pasam Direction(and a host of other things): T. Rajander
: 8. Nila *ing: Jayaram, Vanitha
: 7. Deva *ing: Vijay
: 6. Ellamay ean Rasa thaan *ing: Raj Kiran

: 5. SaathiLeelaVathi *ing: Kamalahassan,Ramesh Arvind,Covai Saarla,Heera
: Direction: BaluMahendra
: 4. Aasai Direction: Vasanth Produced By Aalayam(Mani Ratnam)
: Music: Deva
: 3. Bombay *ing: Arvindaswamy,Manisha Koirala,Nasar
: Direction: Mani Ratnam Music : A.R. Rehman
: 2. Naatamai *ing: Sarath Kumar,Kushboo,Meena

:
This was also released in late 1994!..

1. Baatsha *ing: Super * Rajnikanth,Meena

Sandya...

: The Top Three movies were in the theatres for 25 weeks and the other movies in

: Cheers ;-)
: Mathan Babu
: Email : bab...@wipsys.soft.net

Arvind Singh

non lue,
9 janv. 1996, 03:00:0009/01/1996
Sandya Sitaraman (san...@uclink3.berkeley.edu) wrote:
: : The Ten most expected movies which flopped in the last year are :

: : 1. Rasayaa *ing: Prabhu Deva and Roja
: : 2. Asuran *ing: Mansoor Ali Khan (Tamil version of Predator)
: : 3. Nandhavana Ther *ing: Kathik
: : 4. Pasumpon *ing: Shivaji Gaesan,Radhika. Direction : Bharathiraja
: : 5. Oru Orla Oru Rajakumari *ing :Sarath Kumar

: O.O.O.Rajakumari did okay at the box office.. but it did not go as well
: as expected!!

These are SUN TV's ratings. Sarath Kumar has not acted in O.O.O.R. The hero
is K. Bhagayaraj.

: : 6. Villaathei Villan *ing: Sathayaraj,Nagma Direction : Sathayaraj(debut)

: I am really surprised that Villaadhi Villain is in the flop list!..
: According to the magazines I have read, Commercially and collection wise,
: it was a very successful film!..

yeah it was a successful film. Some of the songs were good.

I forgot to mention that movies that were released in later part of 1994
were also considered for the Top Ten Tamil Movies.

Arvind Singh

non lue,
18 janv. 1996, 03:00:0018/01/1996
G. Senthil Kumar - RS (gsen...@iss.nus.sg) wrote:
: Arvind Singh (aks...@bnr.ca) wrote :

: : 5. Oru Orla Oru Rajakumari *ing :Sarath Kumar
: Is it baghyaraj ?

Yeah You are correct. It was baghyaraj.
I think I corrected my mistake in the same thread.

Cheers ;-)
Mathan Babu
Email id : bab...@wipsys.soft.net

: cheers