NAZI-GOGU = INES WEBER?

1 view

WolfWolf

Nov 23, 2003, 3:50:03 PM11/23/03
NAZI-GOGU = INES WEBER?

There have been some questions and speculation about Ines Weber.

If we observe the scenery carefully, we come to the following conclusions:

The poster who has most frequently been engaged with Ines is nazi-gogu.

It is known that the nazi-gogu shows a great need of recognition, but he doesn't get
any. "Nobody takes you seriously" was the answer he received at some newsgroups
outside his own ethnic environment where he attempted some sporadic excursions.
Answers by his own request, which he sometimes implored, never came.

Over a long term, this left a deep and growing impact of frustration in his weak mind.

In soc.culture.greek, where he sporadically resides, he faced a tough time lately. Due
to his prolonged anti-semitic invectives, his increased aggressivity even against
Greeks, and his stereotyped repetitions when he ran out of arguments he was first
punished by heavy punches - and eventually by simple ignorance. Nobody wants an
anti-Semite in his group, and a poster characterised by stereotyped repetitions of the
the same nonsense ends becoming boring.

In soc.culture.greek he tried to jump on the bandwagon of some experts in racism. They
didn't need to be necessarily greeks - any racist was welcome as vector for nazi-gogu.
His success, however, was limited: partly due to his own lack of creativity, and
partly due to the defeat of his vectors, he always ended in a deadlock.

So what could help him?

Among his trolling exercises he often practised the trick of accusing his victims of
using double or multiple identities. By this way, he tried to enhance their appearance
as "bad guys", since nazi-gogu's own observations about a single person were not
convincing enough. His multiple personality disorder produced some bizarre
reflections: one Romanian and one Jew, not just close relatives, were mixed by him to
a single "bad guy" with different names, or he matched an American and a European.
Even men and women were easily merged by the nazi-gogu into one single "enemy".

Like Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde, this was nazi-gogu's solution for compensating his
frustration. He simply needed to invent a person, apparently totally opposed to him,
in order to start discussions with himself and appear important, relevant, a permanent
focus of attention and attraction.

For this purpose, he even broke one of his iron rules: usually, the nazi-gogu never
starts a thread. He simply lacks knowledge and expertise to bring up some interesting
subject. He only jumps into a given discussion and tries to kill it by insulting one
or both dialogue partners. Occasionally he confessed that this is his only purpose in
usenet.

Now, the poster "Ines Weber" appears.

With his new dress, the nazi-gogu tried to appear different. Under his "Ines Weber"
identity, some threads were started by him. What he could not cover up, however, was
his chronic lack of inventivity. Therefore, the "Ines Weber" threads are only designed
as a bait for the surrounding audience and as a breeding ground for starting utter
flame.

At the same time, nobody else received more attention by Ines than the nazi-gogu
himself.

When his "Ines" vocabulary was exhausted, the nazi-gogu simply made his double
disappear. No farewell, nothing. Crude stereotypism nazi-gogu style.

Did the nazi-gogu have success with his new trick? Partially yes, but only with those
who showed some affinity with his trolling and flaming behaviour, or who had sympathy
with his anti-Semitic attitude. That's why he brought the "Ines Weber" story to
soc.culture.greek where several other anti-Semites are terrorizing the newsgroup.

Unless the nazi-gogu reactivates his "Ines" under the same or a different name, he
will immerse again into the mediocricy of his stupid stereotypism, or he will
disappear to soc.culture.greek when his wishes for becoming denigrated are
overwhelming.

gogu

Nov 23, 2003, 4:01:29 PM11/23/03
LUV EA my darling STUPID little Turk:-)

You got me, it must be me :-)))
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

--
E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure in codesto reame
debban risolversi tutte con grandi puttane!

? "the NAZI-TURK WolfWolf" <myn...@email.net> ???a?e st? ľ???ľa

Ziedoros

Nov 24, 2003, 3:24:31 PM11/24/03
"WolfWolf" <myn...@email.net> wrote in message news:<bpr6sm$du6$4...@ngspool-d02.news.aol.com>...

> NAZI-GOGU = INES WEBER?
>
> There have been some questions and speculation about Ines Weber.

LOL! There was any person in this group that was not accused of being
Ines Weber ?

> If we observe the scenery carefully, we come to the following conclusions:
>
> The poster who has most frequently been engaged with Ines is nazi-gogu.

The poster who has most frequently been engaged with you, WolfWolf is
gogu, which is, by your theory, Ines.

You could be Ines, too!!

I'm starting to wonder whether I am just another personality of
all-mighty Ines Weber. ;-)