BREAKING NEWS! " EASTERN EUROPEAN SECRET SERVICES CAUSED SMOLENSK PLANE CRASH, REPORTS POLSKAWEB"

Charles McPherson

May 4, 2010, 1:25:31 AM5/4/10
Read this latest blockbuster report by Austrian investigative
journalist Jane Burgermeister!

EASTERN EUROPEAN SECRET SERVICES CAUSED SMOLENSK PLANE CRASH, REPORTS
POLSKAWEB *** KACZYNSKI WAS ABOUT TO PUBLISH LIST OF AGENTS *** TUSK,
KOMOROWSKI MAY HAVE BEEN ON LIST

by Jane Burgermeister, Monday, 3 May 2010.

Polish secret service agents working under the authority of Russian
intelligence could have engineered the plane crash that killed the
Polish President Lech Kaczynski as well as top military and civilian
leaders in Smolensk, according to Polskaweb.

Polskaweb says the plane crash has the signature characteristics of an
operation carried out by Eastern European secret services, including
“miserable” preparation in combination with shock tactics, the
intimidation of witnesses as well as the use of a network of agents in
media, state prosecutor’s offices, military and government to suppress
information.

The elements of the Polish secret service that could have been
involved include foreign intelligence, ABW, and the rogue disbanded
military intelligence unit, the WSI.

Kaczynski indicated before his death that he would publish a new list
of 60 agents of the WSI, and he mentioned Polish Prime Minister Donald
Tusk, now acting president Bronislaw Komorowski and Radoslaw Sikorski
in this connection with this list, and as having skeletons in their
closets.

The WSI was disbanded in 2007 for criminal activities. Many of the key
people who supported the government of Donald Tusk were former WSI
agents.

The Polish generals killed in the plane crash in Smolensk were
believed to have been hindering a power grab by the WSI.

All of Poland’s top military leaders, including the army chief of
staff, were killed in the plane crash in an incident that shares many
features with the still unsolved plane crash that killed 16 high
ranking Polish airforce officers and four crew on January 23rd 2008 in
Poland.

Pilot error and bad weather were also blamed in 2008; runway lights
were switched on and off during the landing as appears to have
happened in Smolensk.

Polskaweb reports that the Polish generals gathered in the military
section of Warsaw’s Frederic Chopin airport on April 10th together
with a dozen journalists.

However, they were told the plane had to be switched because of
technical difficulties.

It is alleged the generals were offered seats on the Tupolev plane
with the President and dozens of others of key figures.

However, an audio recording of the Tupolev pilot’s conversation with
Smolensk control tower indicates only four people were on board the
doomed plane.

The journalists travelled to Smolensk in a Jakolew 42 plane and landed
without any problems.

The Tupolev crashed at 8:41 am CET in Smolensk.

Armed Polish security service agents were at the crash site before the
first responders. No ambulance crews seem to have gone.

A video on which four gun shots can be heard suggests that the four
crew members of the plane were killed in the 15-minute time gap
between the actual crash of the plane and the official time of the
crash at given at first at 8:56.

Witnesses to the crash reported that they were interrogated by Polish
ABW agents: they lodged complaints with the state prosecutor stating
they were threatened.

The Smolensk air traffic controller that duty on 10th April has not
turned up for work for a week.

The Russians and Polish investigators have given sparse details of the
mysterious crash.

It is still not clear why the pilot ignored a warning from a device
telling him he was too close to the ground.

It is not clear how the 11.5-meter high Tupolev plane could have
sliced off the tops of 2.5-metre trees.

It is not clear where a significant portion of the wreckage of the 225-
metre long Tupolev has gone given the plane was supposed to have
fallen to the ground from only 2.5 metres.

It is not clear where the bodies of the passengers have gone given
that the remaining wreckage parts had doors, walls etc separating them
from the main fuselage and are too small to contain about a 100 bodies
no matter what the point of impact.

It is not clear how the bodies could have burned in a huge explosion
given the absence of any evidence of a fire at the crash site or on
the wreckage.

It is not clear where the fog came from that hampered the pilot since
pictures taken of the Smolensk airport show sunshine just 40 minutes
before.

Former Deputy Defence Minister and head of the military counter
intelligence Antoni Macierewicz recently said that the disbanded WSI
continues to exist as a criminal organization.

WSJ agents are believed to be involved in arms and drug smuggling,
bribery and blackmail.

The WSI also has a significant presence in the Polish media, according
to a report.

This should surprise anyone: the CIA has a significant presence in the
US media, also as part of “Operation Mockingbird”; MI6 – (the first
secret service was founded in the UK to protect Queen Elizabeth 1st
and it remains tied to the establishment) -- is believed to have a
cell in every newsroom of the BBC and other UK media outlets; German
secret service agents sit in the newsrooms of Bild Zeitung, and the
other organs of the Axel Springer publishing company, among other
media outlets.

Also, the homes of many of the plane crash victims were searched by
ABW agents justthree hours after the plane crash.

Kaczynski had in his possession a report on the activities of the WSI
that he planned to publish as well as a list of 60 people who worked
for it including politicians, journalists millionaires and business
chiefs who also helped German companies, Telekom, VW, Siemens MAN
expand their operations in Poland.

Komorowski and Sikorski are former defence ministers, a key position.

Also, Tusk on his last visit to the USA asked the girlfriend of the
former head of the WSI Marek Dukaczewski to act as his translator when
he went to have a one-to-one talk with President George Bush.

Kaczynski’s report contained information on how WSI agents helped the
Russian mafia get control of the country’s energy sector as well as
the Germans to destroy the Polish coal industry by means of the use of
a carbon cap and trade under the pretext of global warming. WSI agents
Kwasniewski, Lech Walesa as well as Poland’s millionaires played a key
role in bringing Tusk, Klich und Komorowski to power.

Putin and Tusk last week sealed a contract blocked by Kaczynski and
worth a 100 million euros for Gazprom to deliver gas to Poland even
though Poland has its own gas reserves.

******

Jane's website is http://www.theflucase.com

Macleans magazine, Canada, has an article entitled "Were the pilots of
the doomed Polish jet obedient to a fault?" at
http://www2.macleans.ca/2010/04/17/wrong-direction/#idc-cover which
appears to point to pilot error, a conclusion I don't agree with.

The two pages of reader comments that follow below that
article,however, are a MUST READ, and are packed with valuable
information and analysis (the latest reports are on the 2nd page in
the 'Comments' section).

If you suspect that this crash was engineered and is now being covered
up, you'll want to read and keep up-to-date with the unfolding
revelations in that 'Comments' section AS WELL as passing this
information on to others with a similar concern!

quark

May 4, 2010, 2:20:12 AM5/4/10
On May 3, 10:25 pm, Charles McPherson <globaleconomywa...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Jane's website ishttp://www.theflucase.com

> Macleans magazine, Canada, has an article entitled "Were the pilots of
> the doomed Polish jet obedient to a fault?" athttp://www2.macleans.ca/2010/04/17/wrong-direction/#idc-coverwhich
> appears to point to pilot error, a conclusion I don't agree with.
>
> The two pages of reader comments that follow below that
> article,however, are a MUST READ, and are packed with valuable
> information and analysis (the latest reports are on the 2nd page in
> the 'Comments' section).
>
> If you suspect that this crash was engineered and is now being covered
> up, you'll want to read and keep up-to-date with the unfolding
> revelations in that 'Comments' section AS WELL as passing this
> information on to others with a similar concern!

Jeszcze jedna rewelacja 'szkocka'?
Jesli to jest w 30% prawda to podejrzani zamachowcy dzialali z Polski.
Po wtore, WSI byla organizacja _legalna_ w RP i zwiazki z nia nie sa
karalne.

Dziennikarka Austriacka, ktora wie najwiecej?
Z informacji podanych wczesniej z Warszawy, plany wyjazdu do Smolenska
zmieniono kilka dni przed wyjazdem.
Zmienion jazde pociagiem na lot samolotem.
Lista pasazerow Ty-154M krazyla w Internecie kilka dni przed odlotem
Historia o wsadzeniu generalicji i ministrow na skutek zepsucia sie
ich samolotu, w swietle poprzednich informacji, wyglada na zwyczajne
klamstwo.

Takich wykrzywiajacych 'informacji' w miare zblizania sie wyborow,
bedzie coraz wiecej.

Jeszcze jakies rewelecjae? ;-))

s.

McGonigle

May 4, 2010, 6:19:15 AM5/4/10
"Jeszcze jedna rewelacja 'szkocka'?"

Panie Slawku,
ta strona nie ma nic wspolnego ze Szkocja;

> Jane's website is  http://www.theflucase.com

> Macleans magazine, Canada, has an article entitled "Were the pilots of
> the doomed Polish jet obedient to a fault?" at
http://www2.macleans.ca/2010/04/17/wrong-direction/#idc-coverwhich
> appears to point to pilot error, a conclusion I don't agree with.
>
> The two pages of reader comments that follow below that
> article,however, are a MUST READ, and are packed with valuable
> information and analysis (the latest reports are on the 2nd page in
> the 'Comments' section).
>
> If you suspect that this crash was engineered and is now being covered
> up, you'll want to read and keep up-to-date with the unfolding
> revelations in that 'Comments' section AS WELL as passing this
> information on to others with a similar concern!

Jeszcze jedna rewelacja 'szkocka'?

Panie Slawku,
ta strona nie ma nic wspolnego ze Szkocja;

Message has been deleted

Zbigniew

May 4, 2010, 8:22:57 AM5/4/10

> Jane Burgemeister -- dosc dziwne nazwisko jak na Austriaczke. Na pewno
> jakis facet i nie Austriak.
> Jak Niemiec/Austriak wymowi imie 'Jane' ? ;-))
>
> s.

To podobno Austriaczka, zwie sie Jane Burgermeister lub B�rgermeister,
ktora mowi z amerykanskimi nalecialosciami i zaslynela oskarzaniem WHO i
firm farmaceutycznych w zwiazku ze swinska grypa o planowy bioterroryzm.
Niektorzy spieraja sie jednak czy w ogole istnieje.
http://www.infokriegernews.de/2009/07/11/wer-ist-jane-burgermeister/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_R5EHn9lOY
http://www.amazon.de/Tod-frei-Haus-f%C3%BCr-jedermann/dp/3869940026/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1272973930&sr=8-1
http://www.nexus-magazin.de/index/deutsches-interview-mit-jane-burgermeister
Wywiad z nia nt. swinskiej grypy jest w internetowym wydaniu pisma
NEXUS-Magazin, ktore zajmuje sie bardzo dziwnymi rzeczami jak
transkomunikacja instrumentalna (glosy z zaswiatow), UFO, reinkarnacji,
wiedzy alternatywnej, proroctwach Leonarda da Vinci, morderstwie
Haidera, watpliwosci w sprawie smierci Hitlera, energii seksualnej,
zbrodniach Kosciola itd.
http://www.nexus-magazin.de/ausgaben/nexus-magazin-11-juni-juli-2007
Pismo tez podaje wersje egzekucji pasazerow samolotu wraz z krotkim
filmem.
http://www.nexus-magazin.de/index/polnischer-flugzeugabsturz-bei-katyn-wurden-die-ueberlebenden-exekutiert
Wiecej pisze o tym tez http://polskaweb.eu/index.php
http://polskaweb.eu/recherche-absturz-tupolew-russland-7784444.html.
Tyle relacji i rewelacji po niemiecku i zadnych niemieckim sladow? Az
dziwne. Erika Steinbach?
--
Zbigniew
----

Perino'sHeinie

May 4, 2010, 9:36:19 AM5/4/10
This is no "blockbuster!"

WE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE KNEW FROM THE OUTSET THAT THIS WAS A MASS
ASSASSINATION.

But no one will pay any penalty. Because the world, and CMcP here,
still fear Russia!