AKBARALLY MEHERALLY'S SUNNI ISLAM IS IN JEOPARDY

kena...@gmail.com

Mar 30, 2009, 12:51:15 PM3/30/09
Report not abuse
akbarally meherally and other sunni muslims cannot and will not
defend ISLAM

WHEREAS Mr. AKBARALLY MEHERALLY'S SUNNI ISLAM IS IN JEOPARDY,... more
»
By kenadian@my_deja.com - Mar 13 - 1 new of 1 message
^^^^^^^^^^^^

first of, please note that the shia imami ismaili tariqah had been
totally and absolutely vindicated by the scriptures.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WHEREAS Mr. AKBARALLY MEHERALLY'S SUNNI ISLAM IS IN JEOPARDY,
POSSIBLY, FACING OBLITERATION -- TOTAL ANNIHILATION, EVEN FROM THE
QUR'ANIC PERSPECTIVE.

6:117. Lo! thy Lord, He knoweth best who erreth from His way;
and He knoweth best (who are) the rightly guided
Pickthal's Quran Translation

9:32. Fain would they put out the light of Allah with their mouths,
but Allah disdaineth (aught)
save that He shall perfect His light,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
however much the disbelievers are averse.

9:33. He it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance
and the Religion of Truth,
that He may cause it to prevail over all religion,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
however much the idolaters may be averse.
Pickthal's Quran Translation

48:28. He it is Who hath sent His messenger
with the guidance and the religion of truth,
that He may cause it to prevail over all religion.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And Allah sufficeth as a Witness.
Pickthal's Quran Translation

61: 8. Fain would they put out the light of Allah with their mouths,
but Allah will perfect His light
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
however much the disbelievers are averse.

61: 9. He it is Who hath sent His messenger
with the guidance and the religion of truth,
that He may make it conqueror of all religion
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
however much idolaters may be averse.
Pickthal's Quran Translation

THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING. READ MY PAST ARTICLES, WHEREIN FOR
YEARS, I HAVE CHALLENGED ITS PRACTICES IN THE LIGHT OF THE HOLY QUR'AN
ONLY.

INTERNATIONAL attack on sunni islam

enter in your search engine :

Aditi Chaturvedi

OR

Vedic Past of Pre-Islamic Arabia - by Aditi Chaturvedi
^^^^^^^^^^^

THE RESULT WILL BAFFLE YOU!

ONLY THE SHIA IMAMI ISMAILISM HAD BEEN VINDICATED 100% BY THE
SCRIPTURES,

WHEREAS Mr. AKBARALLY MEHERALLY'S SUNNI ISLAM IS IN JEOPARDY,
POSSIBLY, FACING OBLITERATION -- TOTAL ANNIHILATION, EVEN FROM THE
QUR'ANIC PERSPECTIVE.

much to his dismay, Mr. AKBARALLY MEHERALLY and his followers practice
ONLY the pre-islamic hinduism aka sunni islam.

check it out. click on the following link.

<http://www.harekrsna.com/sun/features/01-06/features185.htm>

Jan 19, USA (SUN)

The Kaba temple ;
an International Vedic Shrine

The Kaba temple ....
was originally an International Vedic Shrine.

The ancient Vedic scripture

Harihareswar Mahatmya mentions that

Lord Vishnu's footprints are consecrated in Mecca.

An important clue to this fact is that Muslims call

this holy precinct Haram;

which is a deviation of the Sanskrit term

Hariyam, I.e. the precint of Lord Hari

alias Lord Vishnu.

The relevant stanza reads:

"Ekam Padam Gayayantu

MAKKAYAANTU Dwitiyakam

Tritiyam Sthapitam

Divyam Muktyai Shuklasya Sannidhau"

The allusion is to the Vamana incarnation of Lord Vishnu whose blessed
feet were consecrated

at three holy sites, namely

Gaya,

Mecca

and Shukla Teertha.

Worshipping such carved, holy foot impressions is a holy Vedic custom
which convert Muslims are inadvertently perpetuating.

Figure 2.
Read from right to left this figure
of OM represents the numbers 786
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

<<<http://www.hinduunity.com/articles/bharathistory/
vedicpast8 .html>>>

Please e-mail your name, address
and the info that you would like to release

Jazak Allah Khair
webma...@mostmerciful.com
Akbarally Meherally

When they are told to follow the (Revelation) that Allah has sent down
they say:
"Nay we shall follow the ways that we found our fathers (following)."
What! even if it is Satan beckoning them to the Penalty of the
(Blazing) Fire?
Sura Luqman (31): 21
"For me I have set my face, firmly and truly, toward Him Who created
the heavens and the earth, and never shall I give partners to Allah."
Sura Al-An'am (6): 79

Please e-mail your name, address
and the info that you would like to release

Jazak Allah Khair
webma...@mostmerciful.com
Akbarally Meherally

NAME ADDRESS

----------------------------[FULL LIST AND ADDRESS------------

Abdul Aziz Lakhani Federal B Area, Karachi
mailto:a_la...@hotmail.com

Akbarally Meherally Burnaby, British
Columbia
mailto:aa...@telus.net

Ali F. Tarani North York, Toronto,
Ontario
mailto:alitar...@yahoo.com

Amirali Khanmohammad Chatur Port Moody, B. C., Canada mailto:
amirch...@hotmail.com;

Asif Punjwani Mansfield, Texas
mailto:<AsifPu...@Yahoo.com>

Asif Shiraz Merchant Garden East, Karachi
mailto:amerc...@hotmail.com

Azeem Pirani Karachi, Pakistan
mailto:<az...@connect2web.com>

Bahadur Ali H. Meghjani Hyderabad, A.P., India
mailto:bahadur...@yahoo.com
Former President of The Ismailia Regional Council for Southern India
and a Certified Ismaili Missionary

Dr. Arshad Budhwani Pune, India
mailto:arshad budhwani <arshad_...@yahoo.com>

Fahad Anis Toronto, Canada
mailto: <budd...@hotmail.com>
mailto:farzana...@alumni.uwaterloo.ca

Iqbal Karmali London, UK
mailto:<Iqbalk...@aol.com>

Jamil Popatia
<jpop...@hotmail.com>

Karim Haji London, England
mailto:<kari...@hotmail.com>

Khurram Dadwani Houston, Texas
mailto:<dad...@sbcglobal.net>

Moazzam Sardar Ali Sheikh (Dr.) Multan, Pakistan
mailto:<mzm...@yahoo.com>

Mohammedaly Panjwany Atlanta, Georgia
mailto:<bis...@aol.com>

Mumtaz ShaukatAli Vasani San Francisco, California
mailto: svmu...@yahoo.co.in

Nabeela Aziz Merchant Bombay, India
mailto:<min...@bol.net.in>

Nasiruddin Q. Jiwani Richardson, Dallas,
Texas
mailto:nji...@sbcglobal.net

Nazim Tejani Richmond Hill,
Ontario mailto:
<mnk_...@on.aibn.com>

Nizar Akberally Boga London, England
mailto:<niza...@hotmail.com>

Nizar Bhalwani Detroit, Michigan
mailto:
<nizar_b...@yahoo.com>

Nizar Furniturewala Bombay, India Nizar
Furniturewala
nizt...@hotmail.com

Rehan Merchant Dallas, Texas
mailto:rehan_m...@hotmail.com

Sabrina Mansoor London, U.K.
mailto:sman...@hotmail.com

Sadik Salimbhai Lakhani Kampala, Uganda
mailto:sadik lakhani [sadikl...@yahoo.com]

Sadruddin Merchant Karachi, Pakistan
mime...@yahoo.com

Saira Abdul Aziz Lakhani Federal B. Area, Karachi
mailto:sair...@hotmail.com

Sajid Shamsuddin Vasani Thomas Ave. Vallejo, CA. 94590
sajid vasani <vasan...@yahoo.com>

Sakina Khalidi Port Charlotte,
Florida
mailto:<Sakina...@aol.com>

Salim Habib Garden East, Karachi
mailto:salimha...@yahoo.com

Salim ShaukatAli Vasani San Francisco, California
mailto:vasan...@yahoo.com

Salman Merchant, Dallas, Texas
mailto:salm...@yahoo.com

Salim Manji Toronto, Ontario
mailto:salimma...@yahoo.com

Dr. Salima ShaukatAli Vasani San Francisco, California
salima...@yahoo.com

Salima Ladha Toronto, Ontario
mailto:Salim...@rogers.com

Samira N. Ali Toronto, Ontario