The Reason Japanese Girls Come to America

samsloan

Apr 24, 2005, 1:29:17 PM4/24/05
The reason Japanese girls come to America is to get fucked by a Nigger.

Bitter Anko is a JACKASS

Apr 24, 2005, 6:07:23 PM4/24/05
On 24 Apr 2005 10:29:17 -0700, "samsloan" <sl...@ishipress.com> wrote:

>The reason Japanese girls come to America is to get fucked by a Nigger.

And to get fucked by me also.

Kenneth

Apr 25, 2005, 1:47:28 AM4/25/05
samsloan wrote on 4/24/05 10:29 AM:

> The reason Japanese girls come to America is to get fucked by a Nigger.

This is emphatically untrue.
You should not insult Black people with derogatory names.
They go to America, Thailand, Indonesia, China, Korea and many other
paces to get ...

Mr. Onigiri

Apr 25, 2005, 3:01:22 AM4/25/05
I have had many come see me and i am not black infact i have 2 coming
in june

TXZZ

Apr 27, 2005, 5:03:09 AM4/27/05
In TExas the oppostie thing happened. ALl the japanese girls liked
doing was fucking. BUt they onl did it to other japanese. Absolutely
no kokujin were involved.

Anyway whats with your fixation on this? At the very least maybe my
example would show that this isnt universal. The only universal trait
among japanese exchange students, is, damn they are weird, and not
weird in the way most foreign exchange students are.

samsloan

Apr 28, 2005, 9:42:54 AM4/28/05
At first I had difficulty believing this. It seems really strange and
odd that a Japanese girl would fuck a Japanese guy when there are all
these nice Niggers around that she can fuck.

But then I realized that I too have known cases like this.

I first became aware of the situation when I was the rental agent for a
man who owned several apartment houses in Brooklyn. When an apartment
became available, he advertised only in OCS News, a Japanese Language
Publication. Although the apartments were theoretically for rent by
anybody, he only renmted to Japanese because only they could read the
apartment for rent add.

Invariably, there were many Japanese girls applying and al he had to
chose which one to rent too. This man was not interested in sex at all.
If he had been interested in sex, he could have simply rented to the
Japanese girl who gave him the best fucking or the best blow job. He
tragically wasted this opportunity by not even requiring the girl to
fuck before renting her the apartment.

I had countless arguments with him about this because I wanted to be
the one to show the apartments to the Japanese girls so that I would
get to fuck them. I figured that if he was not going to fuck his
prospective tenants, then at least I should be allowed to fuck them. He
did not agree to this iand insisted that he be the one to show the
apartments to the girls.

We quickly found out that once the Japanese girl had signed a lease for
the apartment, it would not be long befoire her Nigger boyfriend moved
in. We rented altogether about 30 apartments to Japanese girls and in
each of these 30 cases, the Nigger moved in, usually within a week or
two. That is how we became aware of the fact that all Japanese girls in
America fuck Niggers.

We got used to this but where this became a problem was when
occasionaly the Japanese girl would go back to Japan leaving the Nigger
behind in the apartment. He would not pay the rent and then we would
have to hire a lawyer and go to court to get an order of eviction.

However, I have known two cases in America where Japanese girls fucked
Japs, or at least they claimed they did. I am not sure that I believe
this.

In one case, the Japanese girls was living with her boyfriend whom she
had met in America. I visited their apartment. They slept in seperate
rooms. Her room was perfectly need and tidy. His room was a complete
mess. I told her that I could not believe that she was fucking this guy
but she insisted that she was. Of course, perhaps the reason was that I
wanted to fuck her too.

A few months later, the Jap guy was beaten up and robbed by some
Niggers on the street that he was trying to buy drugs from. He went to
the hospital and when he got out he packed his stiuff and moved back to
Japan. The girl is still here. I spoke to her yesterday. I still have
not fucked her however.

In the other case the Jap giorl that I had known for some time
introduced me to this Jap boy who she said that she was going to marry.
I told her that I did not believe that she was going to marry this Jap
boy. Why would she come all the way to America just to marry a Jap?
Nevertheless, she insistenb that she was going to marry him.

Subsequently, he went back to Japan but she is still here two years
later. She insists that she is still engaged to the guy.

I actually know of only one case where the Japanese girl married the
Nigger. So, it seems that they come here to fuck the Niggers but not to
marry them. The one Japanese girl I know who really did marry a Nigger
was a personal tragedy for me because I used to fuck her back in Japan
when I was her English teacher and I am so very disappointed that she
used the knowledge I gave her to come to America and marry a Nigger.

I am so sad.

TXZZ

Apr 28, 2005, 11:12:03 PM4/28/05
.

> However, I have known two cases in America where Japanese girls
fucked
> Japs, or at least they claimed they did. I am not sure that I believe
> this.

AGain, I can ony telmy personal experience, nmaybe some jaapnese chicks
would fuck blacks when they were drunk or something (my black friend
did this), but the image you're giving me is, if you see a jap, you see
a black, but where I was at you would NEVER see a japanese woman in
public with a black person. In fact they always had japanese BFs. In
fact, they talked only to each other in their own language, moreso than
any other ethnic group, and they made koreans and arabs look
cosmopolitan. They always died their hair those dumb colores, always
wore jeans, and ignored any gaijin who approached them. They said they
were here because it is somehow cool to say you studied in the US.

Now, I dont know what my point is, but im just saying your thing of
"you see a jap, you see a black" is NOT what I saw, and I cant say id
have any reason to lie about such a thing, and while i may be naive,
seeing a buncha niggers and asian ladies really isnt something that
should be too hard to pick up on. The apartment thing is wrong,
because all japs stayed in similar apartments/dorms with other japs
with no black people there. Maybe it was some sorta segregation to keep
them from fucking niggers. I dunno.

Another thing is, judged by the stereotype of the japs I met, you would
think ALL japanese under the age of 25 dye their hair, not just a bit
of cha but either full blown cha or blonde, and wear faded jeans.

PEople on japan related newsgroups tell me that this is rare, and that
the amount of japanese who full-blown dye their hair, though talked
about, is very small. THe majority of young japanese have black hair.

THe point of this, is, the exchange students I met, almost none of them
had black hair. I guess what my real point is, is even if the
overwhelming amount of japanese girls you met were in to niggers, it
probably had to do with the area you live in attracts nigger fucking
tourists. Just like my university probably attracted weirdos for
whatever reason. I could be dead wrong but its not like i am making my
observations up. Just food for thought because you really seem to
think any and every jap women is a nigger seeking machine.

YOu also seem skeptical of this, because the idea of japs fucking nigs
is ingrained in to your sick mind, but I assure that its not like im
making this shit up for fun or something. If I were lying, i would
probably find something more fun to lie about than your nigger
fixations.

samsloan

Apr 29, 2005, 7:27:49 AM4/29/05
Based upon your remarks I think I have solved this.

The reason I know that all Japanese girls in America fuck Niggers is
that I rented apartments to them. These apartments were in Park Slope,
Brooklyn. I rented more than 30 apartments to Japanese girls over a
period of several years and I knew from both my own observation and
from reports from the super of the buildings that everytime there was a
Japanese girl who had rented an apartment there would always be a
Nigger in there fucking her.

In addition, when the Japanese girl went back to Japan, she would
usually leave the Nigger behind who would continue living in the
apartment but would not pay rent so we would have to go to court to
evict him.

Since I knew this about Japanese girls, every now and then I would meet
a Japanese girl at school for example and in the course of the
conversation she might say that she had a boyfriend. Eventually, I
might ask, "By the way, is your boyfriend a Nigger?" Invariably, it
would turn out that he was a Nigger.

However, I never saw there girls in public with their Nigger
boyfriends. They kept their Darkies a Dark Secret. They did not come
out in public with their Niggers. I knew about the Niggers only because
I was their landlord and I knew that they were all keeping Niggers in
their homes.

In your situation, you knew Japanese Girls who were living together
with other Japanese. They would not show their Niggers to their fellow
Japanese. They would act around other Japanese much the same way that
they act in Japan, very clanninsh. But most Japanese in America came
here to get away from the other Japs. They all say that they came here
because the Japanese people in Japan are too nosey.

As far as fucking a Nigger because they were drunk, all of the Japanese
girls I know drink a little bit, but I have never seen one of them get
really drunk. They fuck Niggers because they like to fuck Niggers, not
because they are drunk.

By the way, you keep talking about Exchange Students. Are you talking
about high school students or college students? The Japanese girls I am
talking about are college students or are out of school and working.
The community college here has 175 Japanese girls who are students and
all of them are fucking Niggers. How old are the Japanese girls in the
sample you are referring to?

Vernon North

Apr 29, 2005, 11:32:17 AM4/29/05
In article <1114744323....@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
supero...@aol.com says...

> Just like my university probably attracted weirdos for
> whatever reason.

Based on a sample of one, I'd agree.

Verno

TXZZ

Apr 29, 2005, 7:22:50 PM4/29/05
THis was in college sam. hence why my school UNT has the letter U in
it. This was in a place called Denton, TX. UNT is a medicore
university, but a good music school. If you have heard of Norah Jones,
this is where she was from. Also, so was JOe Green, but that probably
doesnt have anything to do with it being a good athletic school.

It attracted plenty of japanese exchange students for whatever reason,
but they were easily the worst group of people, as far as public
behavior is concerned. THere private behavior probably wasnt as
horrible as a few other low life ethnic groups, but in public, everyone
of all races could be superficially courteous. The japs here couldnt
even manage that. They also littered cigarrettes right in the middle
of campus, and never cleaned up after themselves in fast food places,
or other places that didnt provide waiters.

samsloan

Apr 29, 2005, 11:41:55 PM4/29/05
Very funny. An amazing coincidence. My old hard core hard fucking
girlfriend from Thailand is from Denton, Texas. Her family what is left
of it still lives there. A man from Denton went to Thailand, wanted to
marry her sister aged 16 and so brought the whole family to America.
However, upon arriving in America the 16 year old sister refiused to
marry the man, so the mother agreed to marry him, so they could stay in
America. She was 36. So he got a 36 year old wife instead of a 16 year
old wife. Then the man tried to fuck my girlfriend who was only 13
years old at the time. My girlfriend refused to fuck. (By the way, this
all happened 10 years before I met any of them.) My girlfriend is sure
that this man tried to fuck her 16 year old sister too but does not
know if he suicceeded or not. The family never talks about this
subject.

Do not call the cops because the man died in 1996. The mother was very
ill when I last spoke to her and she is no longer listed in the phone
book. I do not have good feelings about my former girlfriend but not
such bad feelings as to cause me to reveal this story about how she
came to America and wound up in Denton, but she did graduate from high
school in Denton and went to college there.

After I broke up with my Thai girlfriend in 1998 I stopped fucking Thai
girls and went back to fucking Jap girls.

Vernon North

Apr 30, 2005, 11:14:44 AM4/30/05
sl...@ishipress.com says...

> After I broke up with my Thai girlfriend in 1998 I stopped fucking Thai
> girls and went back to fucking Jap girls.

Most people who brag about their sexual exploits are lying to hide the
fact that they can't get a date unless they pay for it. Those who brag
in cyber space are so geeky that no one would believe them if they
bragged face to face.

Verno

samsloan

Apr 30, 2005, 2:48:59 PM4/30/05
Yes. I admit it, you are right. All these Japanese girls I have been
fucking are figments of my imagination, and all these children playing
at my feet as I type this are imaginary too.

Vernon North

May 1, 2005, 2:09:29 AM5/1/05
In article <1114886939.7...@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
sl...@ishipress.com says...

> Yes. I admit it, you are right. All these Japanese girls I have been
> fucking are figments of my imagination, and all these children playing
> at my feet as I type this are imaginary too.

Carry on with your fiction.

Verno

samsloan

May 4, 2005, 8:21:01 AM5/4/05

If you think it is so difficult for me to be fucking a bunch of
Japanese girls, then you must be a Japanese man.

Vernon North

May 4, 2005, 11:05:52 AM5/4/05
In article <1115209261.5...@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
sl...@ishipress.com says...
It is difficult for me to imagine a normal guy who is successful with
women having to brag about it constantly on usenet.

Verno

Mr. Onigiri

May 4, 2005, 1:55:06 PM5/4/05
sloan you rock man

but i bet you i could steal everyone of those girls for a day trip to
the love hotel

samsloan

May 4, 2005, 8:07:16 PM5/4/05

Perhaps. The Japanese Girls I get will go with any white guy. Does not
matter if he is old or young, smart or stupid, rich or poor, as long as
he is white.

I have no objection to sharing and sharing alike.

samsloan

May 8, 2005, 9:58:39 AM5/8/05
Vernon North wrote:
> In article <1115209261.5...@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
> sl...@ishipress.com says...
> >
> > Vernon North wrote:
> > > In article
<1114886939.7...@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
> > > sl...@ishipress.com says...
> > been
> > playing
> > > >
> > > Carry on with your fiction.
> > >
> > > Verno
> >
> > If you think it is so difficult for me to be fucking a bunch of
> > Japanese girls, then you must be a Japanese man.
> >
> It is difficult for me to imagine a normal guy who is successful with

> women having to brag about it constantly on usenet.
>
> Verno

Have you ever been to Tokyo? If you have you will have noticed that you
will just about never see a white man walking down the street who does
not have a Japanese girl holding his hand. The only problem with having
sex with a woman in Japan is finding a place to do it. There are a
billon girls to chose from, all anxiously waiting to get fucked.
However, to fuck all these girls takes a lot of time and money,
especially time because the girls will usually pay for the Love Hotel
herself.

I know guys in Tokyo who fuck three or four girls a day, every day,
seven days a week, 365 days a year. Me? Sorry, I just cannot do it.
Since I do not fuck three or four new Japanese girls a day and there
are others who do, that means that I am not successful with women.

What makes you think I am bragging about this?

Sam Sloan

Vernon North

May 8, 2005, 11:56:33 AM5/8/05
In article <1115560719.0...@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
sl...@ishipress.com says...
> Vernon North wrote:
> > In article <1115209261.5...@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
> > sl...@ishipress.com says...

> <1114886939.7...@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
> > > been
> > > playing

> > > If you think it is so difficult for me to be fucking a bunch of
> > > Japanese girls, then you must be a Japanese man.
> > >
> > It is difficult for me to imagine a normal guy who is successful with
>
> > women having to brag about it constantly on usenet.
> >
> > Verno
>

> What makes you think I am bragging about this?

Please post more. You haven't bragged enough yet.

Verno

Mr. Onigiri

May 8, 2005, 1:08:09 PM5/8/05
I remember this girl named tomoko I banged her the first day I got to
tokyo and then she hijacked me I could not get away from her , she came
to my room at 2 am banging on the door I thought I was dreaming I
opened the door and slept with her , I could not get away from her but
to tell you the truth she was drop dead gorgeous and I was happy to
have one of the most sexiest girls in tokyo dogging me like that , when
i was with her I did not even think about looking at other women but it
would have been nice to have other dates. I did her for 6 days straight
night and day. I took her to the studio with me and everyone thought
she was a movie star (forgot her name).

that was just one trip to tokyo ^^

i am a very bad boy

samsloan

May 8, 2005, 3:55:01 PM5/8/05

This is a real problem in Japan. Same thing happened to me. Last time I
came to Japan there was a girl waiting for me in the International
Arrivals Area at Narita Airport. As soon as I walked out the door there
she was standing right in front.

I had never met her in person before but I had met her over the
Internet.

This was great in that I did not have to go out looking for a girl at
all, but on the other hand I had to spend my entire time in Japan just
fucking her.

So sad.

samsloan

May 10, 2005, 9:05:29 AM5/10/05

My wife saw this posting and has a big complaint about it. She says
that I should have added that after spending all my time fucking this
girl I married her.

She says that I should warn you about this.

Mr. Onigiri

May 10, 2005, 12:43:15 PM5/10/05
sloan now your goose is cooked better hide the knives

samsloan

May 12, 2005, 8:33:40 AM5/12/05
Mr. Onigiri wrote:
> sloan now your goose is cooked better hide the knives

Not true. Actually, my wife does not mind if I let it be known that I
fucked her hundreds of times before I married her.