Commendation to Deborah Sharavi

NefeshBarYochai

Jun 9, 2005, 10:29:12 PM6/9/05
Thanks and kudos to Deborah Sharavi for her outstanding posts to the
USENET and work she has done in the battle against anti-Semitism
online. Her posts seem factual, truthful and interesting with out the
use of profane language or extreme unbridled haltered that many people
including myself have vented on these online forums.

It is leaders like Deborah that set the example of sanity that many of
use look for with hope for good and well being.

Thanks Deborah I hope you will keep up the work of Hashem and I also
hope he blesses you with well being, good health and prosperity with
much happiness and joy in life you deserve it.

All the best to,
Amen Selah
Israel Argaman Tekhelet Ben Avraham

The +Revd

Jun 10, 2005, 12:13:01 AM6/10/05
On 9 Jun 2005 19:29:12 -0700, "NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Thanks and kudos to Debwhorah Sharavi for her outstanding posts to the

>USENET and work she has done in the battle against anti-Semitism
>online. Her posts seem factual, truthful and interesting with out the
>use of profane language or extreme unbridled haltered that many people
>including myself have vented on these online forums.

That's a jew lie. Whore Nyob's language is no better than anyone
else's.

>It is leaders like Deborah that set the example of sanity that many of
>use look for with hope for good and well being.
>
>Thanks Deborah I hope you will keep up the work of Hashem and I also
>hope he blesses you with well being, good health and prosperity with
>much happiness and joy in life you deserve it.

She lives even further from 'Israel' than you do, Yochi. LOL

Heinrich

Jun 10, 2005, 12:24:11 AM6/10/05

"NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht

increase your dosis prozac !! take 5 instead of three pills.

The Department of Defense

Jun 10, 2005, 1:47:34 AM6/10/05

"NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> [...]

I agree. Although I don't agree with everything she says, Deborah kicks
more ass before 4 p.m. than anyone else on this newsgroup. Anonmoos comes in
close second.

Heinrich

Jun 10, 2005, 2:23:09 AM6/10/05

"The Department of Defense" <the...@ss.mil> schreef in bericht

go to bed def, you are talking nonsense both she and moos are idiots who are
being ignored by most posters

The +Revd

Jun 10, 2005, 2:57:52 AM6/10/05

You'd expect a shabbos goy like Doodoo to say that. Especially on
Friday. LOL

Heinrich

Jun 10, 2005, 3:08:45 AM6/10/05

"The +Revd" <reneg*de@anglic*n.org> schreef in bericht
hahahah but he is mailing from kansas i believe or did i miss something and
is it friday already in that part of the world?

NefeshBarYochai

Jun 10, 2005, 3:09:36 AM6/10/05
Susan Cohen holds her own too.

NefeshBarYochai

Jun 10, 2005, 3:10:23 AM6/10/05
And you to Dept., although I don't see many of your posts.

Heinrich

Jun 10, 2005, 4:30:03 AM6/10/05

> Susan Cohen holds her own too.

o dear wish you had not said that

The +Revd

Jun 10, 2005, 5:29:59 AM6/10/05
On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 09:08:45 +0200, "Heinrich"
<Hein...@Eurocratsnet.tk> wrote:

Shabbos goys always operate on Jerusalem time.

The +Revd

Jun 10, 2005, 5:30:06 AM6/10/05
On 10 Jun 2005 00:09:36 -0700, "NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Susan Cohen holds her own too.

Perhaps you want her to hold yours, Yochi?

Ben Cramer

Jun 10, 2005, 5:34:46 AM6/10/05

"The +Revd" <reneg*de@anglic*n.org> wrote in message

And she really comes across as a person blessed with well being, good health
and prosperity with much happiness and joy in her life.

Pig's arse she does.

Just another whining joo.

Ben Cramer

Jun 10, 2005, 5:35:34 AM6/10/05

"NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Susan Cohen holds her own too.

She diddles her own too, the thick Irish cunt.

The +Revd

Jun 10, 2005, 6:00:53 AM6/10/05

Sources reveal that she has a degree in jew history, but no husband
and no job. LOL

James

Jun 10, 2005, 6:51:13 AM6/10/05

"NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
It is kind of hard to know a person that you have never meet but have only
read their posts on the news groups or read their web pages. However, there
are people that I feel like calling them "friend" just from reading their
posts for so long. Deborah is one and so is Susan. I would have to include
Ed and AnonMoos.

--
We must never forget that on Sept.12, 2001, Israel's flags were flying at
half-staff and the Palestinians were dancing in the streets.

NefeshBarYochai

Jun 10, 2005, 7:52:01 AM6/10/05
Tihspid get in your dog house and don't come out until it feeding time.
I sloop you with the rest of the hogs. And why is a Jew raising hogs?
They make good garbage disposals.

NefeshBarYochai

Jun 10, 2005, 8:02:15 AM6/10/05
Heinrich you need a whipping. There are a couple Germani horns here in
Colorado on the adult web sites that would really whack your pee the
way you want it whacked. There is just one problem they all share the
same Catholic Syphilis not as strong as Bin Ladin's beloved Bedouin's
Syphilis but by far as filthy as German Syphilis. They'll whip you
into condition Heinrich Himmler the Nazi chicken farmer that thought he
was a grade school teacher where he learned to dictate to children.
Another bunch of losers the Nazis. Nazis are like flies on dung, once
they get a swarm you have to kill every last one for piece of mind.

Ben Cramer

Jun 10, 2005, 8:10:32 AM6/10/05

"The +Revd" <reneg*de@anglic*n.org> wrote in message

Could she be barton's sister? He's got the degree, no husband and no job.

The +Revd

Jun 10, 2005, 8:17:01 AM6/10/05
On 10 Jun 2005 05:02:15 -0700, "NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Colorado??? Shit, that's got to be at least 6000 miles from 'Israel'.
You think you're safe there, Yochi?

The +Revd

Jun 10, 2005, 8:15:54 AM6/10/05
On 10 Jun 2005 04:52:01 -0700, "NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Tihspid get in your dog house and don't come out until it feeding time.
> I sloop you with the rest of the hogs. And why is a Jew raising hogs?
> They make good garbage disposals.

Jews raise hogs because jews love pork. They eat it when nobody's
looking.

The +Revd

Jun 10, 2005, 8:30:25 AM6/10/05
On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 22:10:32 +1000, "Ben Cramer"
<bencr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

For better or for worse, they're from two different races: Debwhorah
Nyob's a (real) jew and Barton's a boghopper.

Heinrich

Jun 10, 2005, 9:08:41 AM6/10/05

"James" <jme...@bellsouth.net> schreef in bericht

> "NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Thanks and kudos to Deborah Sharavi for her outstanding posts to the
> > USENET and work she has done in the battle against anti-Semitism
> > online. Her posts seem factual, truthful and interesting with out the
> > use of profane language or extreme unbridled haltered that many people
> > including myself have vented on these online forums.
> >
> > It is leaders like Deborah that set the example of sanity that many of
> > use look for with hope for good and well being.
> >
> > Thanks Deborah I hope you will keep up the work of Hashem and I also
> > hope he blesses you with well being, good health and prosperity with
> > much happiness and joy in life you deserve it.
> >
> > All the best to,
> > Amen Selah
> > Israel Argaman Tekhelet Ben Avraham
> >
> It is kind of hard to know a person that you have never meet but have only
> read their posts on the news groups or read their web pages. However,
there
> are people that I feel like calling them "friend" just from reading their
> posts for so long. Deborah is one and so is Susan. I would have to
include
> Ed and AnonMoos.
a bellsouth client, i rest my case.

Heinrich

Jun 10, 2005, 9:07:40 AM6/10/05

"The +Revd" <reneg*de@anglic*n.org> schreef in bericht

of course not too much water there. got sea sick when he entered the raft
for a ride and the ride had not yet begun.

Heinrich

Jun 10, 2005, 8:48:47 AM6/10/05

> Tihspid get in your dog house and don't come out until it feeding time.
> I sloop you with the rest of the hogs. And why is a Jew raising hogs?
> They make good garbage disposals.
http://www.cpt.org/gallery/slideshow.php?set_albumName=album03

Heinrich

Jun 10, 2005, 9:06:20 AM6/10/05

"NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht

my dear nefeshbar yochai,

why must i always think of a chocolate bar when i read your name, but never
mind. tell me why are you always so violent, maybe you fell into the
colorado river while river rafting?, plse elucidate at your earliest
convenience.

if you had told me earlier i would have made travel arrangements through lax
since i am coming your way next month , but this is not much of a problem.
if you can afford it, if necessary ask your local rabbi or mossad branch for
help, we can arrange a meeting at the honololu zoo in the month of july.
have you watched the life of Brian? wunderfull movie don't you agree ?

adonai eloheinu, Aainzaalm my dear

but since i wish you the best, i invite you to watch the following link,
even in your state intelligent people are living, make sure the sound is on
and you may stand at ease.
http://www.aviso.net/dir/usa/german/events/oktoberfest.htm

NefeshBarYochai

Jun 10, 2005, 9:49:53 AM6/10/05
Oh I like thick beavers. My woman shaves hers. I'll have to tell her
what you said and maybe she'll grow it.

NefeshBarYochai

Jun 10, 2005, 9:48:42 AM6/10/05
What the hell is a Ben Cramer. Ben a Hebrew name? Benyamin. You
should be on our side.

NefeshBarYochai

Jun 10, 2005, 9:50:54 AM6/10/05
Most of my family and work is here.

The Department of Defense

Jun 10, 2005, 10:58:07 AM6/10/05

"Heinrich" <Hein...@Eurocratsnet.tk> wrote in message

Not true, I read both of what they say. She has conversations with some
people who are fair and balanced, and the hate Jew crowd ignores her because
they cant refute what she says.

The Department of Defense

Jun 10, 2005, 10:59:09 AM6/10/05

"NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Susan Cohen holds her own too.

She can, but alot of times she refuses to *get her hands dirty*.

The Department of Defense

Jun 10, 2005, 11:00:42 AM6/10/05

> And you to Dept., although I don't see many of your posts.

Thank you, although both Deborah and Anonmoos shine like diamonds, I am
still a piece of charcoal. They know the history way more than me.

Heinrich

Jun 10, 2005, 11:02:44 AM6/10/05

"The Department of Defense" <the...@ss.mil> schreef in bericht

i beg to differ sharavi was kill filed righ after i started posting in this
group and moos is considered a nobody who thinks he invented the wheel all
by himself.

Heinrich

Jun 10, 2005, 11:59:50 AM6/10/05

"The Department of Defense" <the...@ss.mil> schreef in bericht

is your self confidence that low ??? my sympathy.

The Department of Defense

Jun 10, 2005, 12:01:21 PM6/10/05

> > Not true, I read both of what they say. She has conversations with some
> > people who are fair and balanced, and the hate Jew crowd ignores her
> because
> > they cant refute what she says.
>
> i beg to differ sharavi was kill filed righ after i started posting in
this
> group

So you killfiled her, one non-Jew, she still talks with others Jews and
non-Jews. And I haven't seen her lose once.

and moos is considered a nobody who thinks he invented the wheel all
> by himself.

No he doesn't. He is well informed.

NefeshBarYochai

Jun 10, 2005, 12:12:13 PM6/10/05
Susan a Backon gal all the Backon folk are such.

NefeshBarYochai

Jun 10, 2005, 12:15:18 PM6/10/05
Heinrich why do you post here? What is the purpose?

The Department of Defense

Jun 10, 2005, 12:24:39 PM6/10/05

> Susan a Backon gal all the Backon folk are such.

whats Backon?

The Department of Defense

Jun 10, 2005, 12:24:15 PM6/10/05

"Heinrich" <Hein...@Eurocratsnet.tk> wrote in message

Nope. I just know when someone else has a better knowledge of history than
me.

The +Revd

Jun 10, 2005, 12:24:23 PM6/10/05
On 10 Jun 2005 09:12:13 -0700, "NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Susan a Backon gal all the Backon folk are such.

You mean bacon, Yochi? Irish bacon? Such a porker already!

The Department of Defense

Jun 10, 2005, 12:26:25 PM6/10/05

> Heinrich why do you post here? What is the purpose?

In all fairness even though he posts anti-Israel stuff, he does post some
balance on other stuff about Jews getting attacked. Heinrich is probably the
most likeable of the anti-Israel folks.

Deborah Sharavi

Jun 10, 2005, 12:35:12 PM6/10/05
NefeshBarYochai wrote:
>Thanks and kudos to Deborah Sharavi for her outstanding posts to the
>USENET and work she has done in the battle against anti-Semitism
>online. Her posts seem factual, truthful and interesting with out the
>use of profane language or extreme unbridled haltered that many people
>including myself have vented on these online forums.
>
>It is leaders like Deborah that set the example of sanity that many of
>use look for with hope for good and well being.
>
>Thanks Deborah I hope you will keep up the work of Hashem and I also
>hope he blesses you with well being, good health and prosperity with
>much happiness and joy in life you deserve it.
>
>All the best to,
>Amen Selah
>Israel Argaman Tekhelet Ben Avraham

Aw, shucks, Tek. I don't know what to say -- except to point to others
who deserve commendations far more than I.

All the best to you, Tek,

Deborah

AntiZ...@hotmail.com

Jun 10, 2005, 12:48:02 PM6/10/05
NefeshBarYochai wrote:
> Thanks and kudos to Deborah Sharavi for her outstanding posts to the
> USENET and work she has done in the battle against anti-Semitism
> online. Her posts seem factual, truthful and interesting with out the
> use of profane language or extreme unbridled haltered that many people
> including myself have vented on these online forums.
>
> It is leaders like Deborah that set the example of sanity that many of
> use look for with hope for good and well being.
>
> Thanks Deborah I hope you will keep up the work of Hashem and I also
> hope he blesses you with well being, good health and prosperity with
> much happiness and joy in life you deserve it.
>
> All the best to,
> Amen Selah
> Israel Argaman Tekhelet Ben Avraham

If this is what you call outstanding work, you are as hateful and
racist as she is. What kind of sick and diseased mind thinks up such
a disgusting thing as a recipe for cooking children murdered by the
IDF?

Cider-Braised Palestinian Kid - by Deborah "Dahlmer" Sharavi

8 small sage leaves
1 Palestinian kid (can substitute pork, rattlesnake, or vulture)
2 Tbsp. chicken fat
1 medium onion, chopped coarsely
1 carrot, chopped coarsely
1 small turnip, chopped coarsely
2 cups apple cider or apple juice
1 bouquet garni made by tying together
3 sprigs of parsley, 2 sprigs of thyme and 1/2 bay leaf
1/4 cup parsley, chopped

Divide the sage leaves into equal portions and dress
the kid.

In a large flameproof casserole, melt the fat over a high flame.
Brown the kid in the melted fat, and then remove and reduce the
flame. Add the onion, carrot and turnip, cover and let simmer
for an hour.

Place the kid on vegetables and pour on the cider. Bring to a boil,
add the bouquet garni, cover and transfer to a medium oven for 2
hours.

Remove the kid from the casserole and set aside to keep warm.
Strain the liquids in the casserole, pressing down on the
vegetables to squeeze out the liquids.

Place the kid on a warmed serving platter, pour over some of the
juices and
sprinkle with the parsley. Serve the remaining juices separately.

Serves lots of Pallies.

Deborah

NefeshBarYochai

Jun 10, 2005, 1:00:56 PM6/10/05
You don't know who Josh Backon is? Josh Backon is a name that posts to
soc.culture.jewish.moderated. The name Josh Backon assumes it has the
authority to determine who is Jewish and who is not Jewish. The name
Josh Backon does libel at times. The name Josh Backon portrays itself
as a Dr. at the Hebrew University. It has a Hebrew University e-mail
address, but University e-mail addresses are able to be forged. I've
searched the Hebrew University web page and as yet have been unable to
locate a Josh Backon on the site.

In order to understand Josh Backon you have to understand
soc.culture.jewish.moderated

Soc.culture.jewish.moderated is the Government of the United States of
America's attempt to define the senates model Jew. What a Jew must
be according to the United States Government not the current Israeli
Government.

I've thought that maybe Josh Backon is the President of the USA or
maybe a high ranking Catholic Cardinal or even the Pope from the way
Josh Backon thinks.

This is just one of the USENET secrets of soc.culture.jewish.moderated
and I have boucou more where this information came from. This
information if you can make heads or tales out of it concerns Jewish
Thought on soc.culture.jewish.moderated. What they are trying to do is
similar to what the Nazis did in Germany but on a much more
intelligently wicked level so they can torture capture Israeli
intelligence Agents with drugs thus leaving no scars. They are saying
it doesn't matter if your are Jewish by blood, you have to think like
a Jew and they determine how you think and the psychiatric profession
is the main perpetrator of what is resulting in the next holocaust
right here in the USA but not by branding people Jewish and persecuting
them but by branding them not Jewish and persecuting them even to the
point of murder through abuse in the metal hospitals and prisons.
It's the way the not all Christians but the Christians in the
American Government that hate Jews murder Israeli Mossad agents people
wanting to convert to Judaism that are incarcerated without the
knowledge of the Israeli government. The Church on a whole is on a
mission to make it as difficult as possible for observant Jews to work
and survive in the USA. The Church wants people the believe the
Israeli Government wants all observant Jews on Eretz Israel so if they
can't acquire work in the USA they will immigrate to Israel thus
making more room for the Church to occupy countries and for
Christianity to grow. But the Church forgets one thing. The God of
Israel is for the Jewish people where ever we maybe. And although the
Apostle John states that when Jesus spoke to the Jews he said in John
8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil...." So you see it's plane
and clear why we the Jewish people don't accept the New Testament as
truthful, because are heavenly father is the God of Israel and Yahweh
is his name not Satan. Anyway here is some of the public information
concerning Jewish thought on soc.culture.jewish.moderated:

to obtain a copy of the FAQ by return Email. To use the
autoretriever, you send a retrieval request to
[4]arch...@scjfaq.org with the request in the body of the
message. A more reliable way to retrieve these files is through
the [5]FAQ autoretriever
([6]http://www.mljewish.org/bin/autoresp.cgi). For the FAQ, the
request has the form:

send faq partname
For the reading list, the request has the form:

send rl partname
"Partname" is replaced by the name of the part, as shown in the
general index. The following is a short summary of the mapping
partnames for the FAQ:
+ [7]01-FAQ-intro: Section [8]1: Network and Newsgroup
Information.
+ [9]02-Who-We-Are: Section [10]2: Who We Are
+ [11]03-Torah-Halacha: Sections [12]3, [13]4: Torah;
Halachic
Authority
+ [14]04-Observance: Sections [15]5, [16]6, [17]7, [18]8:
Jewish Holidays; Jewish Dietary Law and Kashrut; Sabbath
and
Holiday Observance; Woman and Marriage
+ [19]05-Worship: Sections [20]9, [21]10, [22]11: Jewish
Worship; Conversion, Intermarriage, and "Who is a Jew?";
Miscellaneous Practice Questions
+ [23]06-Jewish-Thought: Section [24]12: Jewish Thought
+ [25]07-Jews-As-Nation: Section [26]13: Jews as a Nation
+ [27]08-Israel: Section [28]14: Jews and Israel
+ [29]09-Antisemitism: Sections [30]15, [31]16, [32]17:
Churban
Europa (The Holocaust); Antisemitism and Rumors about Jews;
Countering Missionaries
+ [33]10-Reform: Section [34]18: Reform/Progressive Judaism
+ [35]11-Miscellaneous: Sections [36]19, [37]20:
Miscellaneous;
References and Getting Connected
+ [38]12-Kids: Section [39]21: Jewish Childrearing Related
Questions
+ [40]mail-order: Mail Order Judaica
The following is a short summary of the mapping of partnames for
the Reading Lists:
+ [41]general: Introduction and General. Includes book
sources,
starting points for beginners, starting points for
non-Jewish
readers, General Judaism, General Jewish Thought, General
Jewish History, Contemporary Judaism, Noachide Laws, Torah
and Torah Commentary, Talmud and Talmudic Commentary,
Mishnah, Midrash, Halachic Codes, Becoming An Observant
Jew,
Women and Judaism, and Science and Judaism.
+ [42]traditional: Traditional Liturgy, Practice, Lifestyle,
Holidays. Includes Traditional Liturgy; Traditional
Philosophy and Ethics; Prayer; Traditional Practice; The
Household; Life, Death, and In-Between; and The Cycle Of
Holidays.
+ [43]mysticism: Kabbalah, Mysticism, and Messianism.
Includes
Academic and Religious treatments of Kabbalah, Sprituality,
and the Jewish notion of the Messiah.
+ [44]reform: Reform/Progressive Judaism
+ [45]conservative: Conservative Judaism
+ [46]reconstructionist: Reconstructionist Judaism
+ [47]humanistic: Humanistic Judaism (Society for Humanistic
Judaism)
+ [48]chasidism: Chassidism. Includes general information on
historical chassidism, as well as specific information on
Lubavitch (Chabad), Satmar, Breslaw (Breslov), and other
approaches.
+ [49]zionism: Zionism. Includes Zionism and The Development
Of
Israel, The Founders, Zionistic Movements, and Judaism in
Israel.
+ [50]antisemitism: Antisemitism. Includes sections on
Antisemitism, What Led to The Holocaust, Medieval
Oppression,
Antisemitism Today (Including Dealing with Hate Groups),
Judaism and Christianity, and Judaism, Freemasonry and
other
rumors.
+ [51]intermarriage: Intermarriage. Includes sections on "So
You're Considering Intermarriage?", The Traditional
Viewpoint, Conversion, and Coping With Life As An
Intermarried.
+ [52]childrens: Books for Jewish Children. Includes sections
on Birth and Naming, Raising a Child, Family Guidebooks,
Upsheren, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Confirmation, Holiday Books for
Children, Liturgy for Children, Bible and Torah for
Children,
Jewish History for Children, Jewish Theology for Children,
Israel, Learning Hebrew, and Jewish Stories.
Alternatively, you may send a message to
[53]mail-...@rtfm.mit.edu with the following line in the body
of the message:
send usenet/news.answers/judaism/(portionname)
Where (portionname) is replaced by the appropriate subdirectory
and filenames; for example, to get the first part of the reading
list, one would say:
send usenet/news.answers/judaism/reading-lists/general
* Anonymous FTP: All portions of the FAQ and of the reading lists
are archived on [54]rtfm.mit.edu and are available for anonymous
FTP from the pub/usenet/news.answers/judaism/FAQ directory (URL
[55]ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet/news.answers/judaism/FAQ/).
Similarly, the parts of the reading lists are stored in the
pub/usenet/news.answers/judaism/reading-lists directory (URL:

[56]ftp://rtfm.mit.edu/pub/usenet/news.answers/judaism/reading-lis
ts). Note that the archived versions of the FAQ and reading
lists
are the posted versions; that is, they are each one large ASCII
file.

Subject: Who Wrote the FAQ?

Answer:

The original version of the Frequently Asked Questions was developed
by a committee consisting of Mike Allen, Jerry Altzman, Rabbi
Charles
Arian, Jacob Baltuch (Past Chair), Joseph Berry, Warren Burstein,
Stewart Clamen, Daniel Faigin, Avi Feldblum, Rabbi Yaakov Feldman,
Itzhak "Jeff" Finger, Gedaliah Friedenberg, Yechezkal Gutfreund, Art
Kamlet, Joe Kansun, CAPT Kaye David, Alan Lustiger, Hillel
Markowitz,
Len Moskowitz, Colin Naturman, Aliza Panitz, Eliot Shimoff, Mark
Steinberger, Steven Weintraub, Matthew Wiener, and headed by Robert
Levene. The organization and structuring of the lists for posting
purposes was done by [2]Daniel Faigin, who is currently maintaining
the lists. Other contributors include Aaron Biterman, A. Engler
Anderson, Ken Arromdee, Seymour Axelrod, Jonathan Baker, Josh
Backon,
Micha Berger, Steven M. Bergson, Eli Birnbaum, Shoshana L. Boublil,
Kevin Brook, J. Burton, Harvey Cohen, Todd J.Dicker, Michael
Dinowitz,
Rabbi Jim Egolf, Sean Engelson, Mike Fessler, Menachem Glickman,
Amitai Halevi, Walter Hellman, Per Hollander, Miriam Jerris, Robert
D.
Kaiser, Yosef Kazen, Rabbi Jay Lapidus, Mier Lehrer, Heather Luntz,
David Maddison, Arnaldo Mandel, Ilana Manspeizer, Seth Ness, Chris
Newport, Daniel Nomy, Jennifer Paquette, Andrew Poe, Alan Pfeffer,
Jason Pyeron, Adam Reed, Seth Rosenthall, Judit...@aol.com, David
Sheen, Rabbi John Sherwood, Michael Sidlofsky, Michael Slifkin,
Frank
Smith, Michael Snider, Rabbi Arnold Steibel, Andy Tannenbaum,
mar...@aol.com, Meredith Warshaw, Bill Wadlinger, Arel Weisberg,
Dorothy Werner, and Art Werschulz, and the
soc.culture.jewish.parenting board. Some material has been derived
from other sources on the Internet, such as
[3]http://www.jewishwebsite.com/, [4]http://www.jewfaq.org/, and
[5]http://www.menorah.org/. Comments and corrections are welcome;
please address them to [6]maint...@scjfaq.org.

A special thank you... Special thanks for her patience and
understanding go to my wife, Karen, who put up with me hiding at the
computer for the two months it took to complete the July/August 2000
remodel of the entire soc.culture.jewish FAQ and Reading Lists. If
you
think the effort was worth it, drop her a note c/o
[7]maint...@scjfaq.org.

Please mail additions or corrections to me at maint...@scjfaq.org.
Questions should be sent to ques...@scjfaq.org.
Last Modified: $lastmod

End of SCJ FAQ Part 6 (Jewish Thought) Digest
**************************
-------

NefeshBarYochai

Jun 10, 2005, 1:53:49 PM6/10/05
Your on point ->

NefeshBarYochai

Jun 10, 2005, 2:00:14 PM6/10/05
I'm not your "dear" and I'm not your "queer"

NefeshBarYochai

Jun 10, 2005, 2:05:02 PM6/10/05
Tihsdip get in the mussle.

NefeshBarYochai

Jun 10, 2005, 2:09:44 PM6/10/05
A kid is a goat right?

Heinrich

Jun 10, 2005, 2:13:44 PM6/10/05

"The Department of Defense" <the...@ss.mil> schreef in bericht

thatis the problem with you folks as soon as something is said which is not
to your liking you are an anti semite or something like that. you people
should realize that a "coin"as two sides so you should at least take notice
of what both sides are saying.
for the rest i donot give a ....of what religion you are, for me you are
americans, the rest is of no importance.

Heinrich

Jun 10, 2005, 2:16:17 PM6/10/05

"The Department of Defense" <the...@ss.mil> schreef in bericht
that is an opinion. i prefer to ascertain myself whether it is correct what
the other is saying.

Heinrich

Jun 10, 2005, 2:19:46 PM6/10/05

"NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht

> Heinrich why do you post here? What is the purpose?

why not. jews only? as long as you and the likes of you consider yourself
as something special you will be an outcast for the greater part of the
world.

you cannot and i sincerely hope that you want have it your way at all times.

Heinrich

Jun 10, 2005, 2:10:35 PM6/10/05

> > > Not true, I read both of what they say. She has conversations with
some
> > > people who are fair and balanced, and the hate Jew crowd ignores her
> > because
> > > they cant refute what she says.
> >
> > i beg to differ sharavi was kill filed righ after i started posting in
> this
> > group
>
> So you killfiled her, one non-Jew, she still talks with others Jews and
> non-Jews. And I haven't seen her lose once.

why am i not surprised.

> and moos is considered a nobody who thinks he invented the wheel all
> > by himself.
>
> No he doesn't. He is well informed.

that is your opinion.

Heinrich

Jun 10, 2005, 2:08:40 PM6/10/05

> I'm not your "dear" and I'm not your "queer"

i know but i tried to see you as a human being

AntiZ...@hotmail.com

Jun 10, 2005, 2:26:16 PM6/10/05

It could be a goat, but in the context of the thread in which DimBulb
posted it ( http://tinyurl.com/ddkek ) that was discussing the
cold-blooded gang land style machine gun murder of the 13-year-old Iman
Alhamas by the IDF, Dimbulb was clearly referring to a dead Palestinian
child and not a goat. If it were posted in a cooking news group that
argument could be made, but in a thread discussing the death of an
innocent child it shows here complete lack of moral values, common
decency and humanity.

The Department of Defense

Jun 10, 2005, 2:27:48 PM6/10/05

> "The Department of Defense" <the...@ss.mil> schreef in bericht
> >
> > "NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > Heinrich why do you post here? What is the purpose?
> >
> > In all fairness even though he posts anti-Israel stuff, he does post
some
> > balance on other stuff about Jews getting attacked. Heinrich is probably
> the
> > most likeable of the anti-Israel folks.
>
> thatis the problem with you folks as soon as something is said which is
not
> to your liking you are an anti semite or something like that.

Ummm Heinrich, thats what I was pointing out.

you people
> should realize that a "coin"as two sides so you should at least take
notice
> of what both sides are saying.
> for the rest i donot give a ....of what religion you are, for me you are
> americans, the rest is of no importance.

Indeed

The Department of Defense

Jun 10, 2005, 2:42:14 PM6/10/05

"Heinrich" <Hein...@Eurocratsnet.tk> wrote in message

> "The Department of Defense" <the...@ss.mil> schreef in bericht

> some
> > > because
> > >
> > > i beg to differ sharavi was kill filed righ after i started posting in
> > this
> > > group
> >
> > So you killfiled her, one non-Jew, she still talks with others Jews and
> > non-Jews. And I haven't seen her lose once.
>
> why am i not surprised.

Look at it this way, Heinrich, Jews are capable of seeing when they make
mistakes. How would you like it if 100 people showed up on a Dutch newsgoup
posting everything negative and spreading lies about the Dutch and Holland,
whether it was warrented or not. I am not saying you are doing that here,
but there are alot of people that come here and do that, so don't you think
you would get a little ticked off after time?

> > and moos is considered a nobody who thinks he invented the wheel all
> > > by himself.
> >
> > No he doesn't. He is well informed.

> that is your opinion.

Possibly, but I sometimes check his historical facts and they are accurate.

The Department of Defense

Jun 10, 2005, 2:45:48 PM6/10/05

<AntiZ...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Your a retard.

The +Revd

Jun 10, 2005, 2:49:03 PM6/10/05
On 10 Jun 2005 11:05:02 -0700, "NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Tihsdip get in the mussle.

Is shabbos yiddish already?

The +Revd

Jun 10, 2005, 2:48:17 PM6/10/05
On 10 Jun 2005 09:15:18 -0700, "NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Heinrich why do you post here? What is the purpose?

Why do *you* post here? This is an 'anti-semitic'® group.
You know where the moderated jew newsgroup is -------->

Heinrich

Jun 10, 2005, 3:15:20 PM6/10/05

"The +Revd" <reneg*de@anglic*n.org> schreef in bericht

Rev for the first time in a long time i was completely stunned .what kind of
a person is he? although he is insulting your biggest fans(roman catholics)
he dares to ask me why i post in this ng. when i say Juden raus i will be
cut off in no time.

Heinrich

Jun 10, 2005, 3:11:55 PM6/10/05

> "Heinrich" <Hein...@Eurocratsnet.tk> wrote in message
> >
> > "The Department of Defense" <the...@ss.mil> schreef in bericht
> > >
> > > "NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > In all fairness even though he posts anti-Israel stuff, he does post
> some
> > > balance on other stuff about Jews getting attacked. Heinrich is
probably
> > the
> > > most likeable of the anti-Israel folks.
> >
> > thatis the problem with you folks as soon as something is said which is
> not
> > to your liking you are an anti semite or something like that.
>
> Ummm Heinrich, thats what I was pointing out.

blame it on the fact that your language is not my native language so some
mis interpretation may occur.

> you people
> > should realize that a "coin"as two sides so you should at least take
> notice
> > of what both sides are saying.
> > for the rest i donot give a ....of what religion you are, for me you are
> > americans, the rest is of no importance.
>
> Indeed

as long as we can exchange thought with each other and respect each other
point of view no matter what it is a good start for a better world.

remember what i said earlier: if we can laugh together we can live together.
when we lost our sense of humout then we are really lost.

Heinrich

Jun 10, 2005, 3:08:14 PM6/10/05

> "Heinrich" <Hein...@Eurocratsnet.tk> wrote in message
> >
> > "The Department of Defense" <the...@ss.mil> schreef in bericht

> > some

> > > this
> > >
> > > So you killfiled her, one non-Jew, she still talks with others Jews
and
> > > non-Jews. And I haven't seen her lose once.
> >
> > why am i not surprised.
>
> Look at it this way, Heinrich, Jews are capable of seeing when they make
> mistakes. How would you like it if 100 people showed up on a Dutch
newsgoup
> posting everything negative and spreading lies about the Dutch and
Holland,

i agree and i must say that it sometimes shocking to read what people are
writing, since english/american is not my native language i must say that in
the beginning the meaning of some words escaped me, but being longer in
this ng i now that if they would say that to me i would be very angry.

as for this country i think it is a little bit different. the only thing
that binds us together as a nation is the queen, our national footballteam
and when one of us is winning a gold medal at the olympics , for the rest we
donot take them too serious, not to speak of the trolls and other idiots

> whether it was warrented or not. I am not saying you are doing that here,
> but there are alot of people that come here and do that, so don't you
think
> you would get a little ticked off after time?

of course def. i can fully understand that but it has always puzzled me
sofar what you have to do before a person in america is cut off by his isp,
because what i experience in the passed by some jews in america as to
insults is really unbelievable, even my parents and family were dregged into
the flame war.

> > > and moos is considered a nobody who thinks he invented the wheel all
> > >
> > > No he doesn't. He is well informed.
>
> > that is your opinion.
>
> Possibly, but I sometimes check his historical facts and they are
accurate.

i have one golden rule and that is that a person who cannot my name
correctly cannot be taken serious. and since moos is consequently calling me
heini (and i do know the meaning of that word)i consider him a nobody and
will treat him consequently.

AntiZ...@hotmail.com

Jun 10, 2005, 4:32:49 PM6/10/05
Bawahahahahaha. Hey Dipstick, that's 'You're a retard' not 'your a
retard'

The Department of Defense

Jun 10, 2005, 5:08:46 PM6/10/05

> Bawahahahahaha. Hey Dipstick, that's 'You're a retard' not 'your a
> retard'

Wanna back up your contradictions, and you have the nerve to call someone
else a dipstick.....I even watered them down. Now run away Ted.

But the fact remains that you wont address your own contradictions, lets
try
again.: Your the loser, deal with it.

"UNGAR 181 was merely a General Assembly resolution
and was not binding"
- From: AntiZi...@hotmail.com(TheodŹoŹre Herzl)
Date: 8 Mar 2005 12:01:48 -0800

or is it.

"Sorry to bust you bubble bud, but UNGAR 181 was
approved by the United Nations...It is still as valid
today as it was then"
- From: AntiZi...@hotmail.com(TheodŹoŹre Herzl)
Date: 19 Nov 2003 13:07:22 -0800

What about this contradiction, Ted.

"The Hebrew tribes under David had their turn to occupy Palestine
and lost out to a superior force from Rome,"
- From: AntiZ...@hotmail.com
Date: 7 Mar 2005 13:01:21 -0800

"I never said King David was defeated by Rome Dimbulb, you just
have a selective reading disability or made it up"
- From: AntiZ...@hotmail.com
Date: 11 Mar 2005 13:42:25 -0800

The Department of Defense

Jun 10, 2005, 5:22:43 PM6/10/05

"Heinrich" <Hein...@Eurocratsnet.tk> wrote in message

Very true.

NefeshBarYochai

Jun 10, 2005, 5:46:45 PM6/10/05
After reading this malarekee while we kick back and wait for neorot
shabat I'll put on "Game of Death" with my favorite Marshal Arts
performer, Adon Bruce Lee

The Department of Defense

Jun 10, 2005, 6:07:19 PM6/10/05

> After reading this malarekee while we kick back and wait for neorot
> shabat I'll put on "Game of Death" with my favorite Marshal Arts
> performer, Adon Bruce Lee

By far the best of his movies.

The Department of Defense

Jun 10, 2005, 6:05:22 PM6/10/05

> You don't know who Josh Backon is? Josh Backon is a name that posts to
> soc.culture.jewish.moderated. The name Josh Backon assumes it has the
> authority to determine who is Jewish and who is not Jewish. The name
> Josh Backon does libel at times. The name Josh Backon portrays itself
> as a Dr. at the Hebrew University. It has a Hebrew University e-mail
> address, but University e-mail addresses are able to be forged. I've
> searched the Hebrew University web page and as yet have been unable to
> locate a Josh Backon on the site.
>
> In order to understand Josh Backon you have to understand
> soc.culture.jewish.moderated
>
> Soc.culture.jewish.moderated is the Government of the United States of
> America's attempt to define the senates model Jew. What a Jew must
> be according to the United States Government not the current Israeli
> Government.
>
> I've thought that maybe Josh Backon is the President of the USA or
> maybe a high ranking Catholic Cardinal or even the Pope from the way
> Josh Backon thinks.

I used to go there, but some people didn't like my being there and asking
questions, so instead of causing a fuss, I just quit going there.

> This is just one of the USENET secrets of soc.culture.jewish.moderated
> and I have boucou more where this information came from. This
> information if you can make heads or tales out of it concerns Jewish
> Thought on soc.culture.jewish.moderated. What they are trying to do is
> similar to what the Nazis did in Germany but on a much more
> intelligently wicked level so they can torture capture Israeli
> intelligence Agents with drugs thus leaving no scars. They are saying
> it doesn't matter if your are Jewish by blood, you have to think like
> a Jew and they determine how you think and the psychiatric profession
> is the main perpetrator of what is resulting in the next holocaust
> right here in the USA but not by branding people Jewish and persecuting
> them but by branding them not Jewish and persecuting them even to the
> point of murder through abuse in the metal hospitals and prisons.

Who is doing that?

> It's the way the not all Christians but the Christians in the
> American Government that hate Jews murder Israeli Mossad agents people
> wanting to convert to Judaism that are incarcerated without the
> knowledge of the Israeli government.

??? Can you give an example?

The Church on a whole is on a
> mission to make it as difficult as possible for observant Jews to work
> and survive in the USA. The Church wants people the believe the
> Israeli Government wants all observant Jews on Eretz Israel so if they
> can't acquire work in the USA they will immigrate to Israel thus
> making more room for the Church to occupy countries and for
> Christianity to grow.

I don't think that for the most part Jews have too much to fear from
Christians, especially in the United States. I think you have 99% more to
worry about Muslims.

But the Church forgets one thing. The God of
> Israel is for the Jewish people where ever we maybe. And although the
> Apostle John states that when Jesus spoke to the Jews he said in John
> 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil...." So you see it's plane
> and clear why we the Jewish people don't accept the New Testament as
> truthful, because are heavenly father is the God of Israel and Yahweh
> is his name not Satan.

Well, I am not an Evan Jellical, so you can stay Jewish all you want as far
as I am concerned. Interesting info on this Josh Backon. Thanks.

AntiZ...@hotmail.com

Jun 10, 2005, 6:30:58 PM6/10/05
Like I said before, it is 'You're (as in you are) a looser' and 'not
your a looser' You are obviously a small child or a high school
dropout, but I do not have the time or inclination to waste my time
with halfwits like yourself. Now bugger off..

NefeshBarYochai

Jun 10, 2005, 6:44:45 PM6/10/05
But I don't think it's him in the whole movie is it. This guy looks
like a double most of the time and the voice isn't the same. I like
the fight seen with Karem Abdul Jabar. Davidic if I've ever seen one.

NefeshBarYochai

Jun 10, 2005, 6:55:40 PM6/10/05
You want to be civil? Remember if you murder me and they arrest and
prosecute you (that I seriously doubt they would do) they won't
charge you with murdering a human being but rather murdering a person,
because I am a human being and a Jew.

dsha...@hotmail.com

Jun 10, 2005, 7:10:58 PM6/10/05
The Department of Defense wrote:
>I agree. Although I don't agree with everything she says, Deborah kicks
>more ass before 4 p.m. than anyone else on this newsgroup. Anonmoos comes in
>close second.

Not when it comes to Arabic and Arabic history and topics. In those
areas - along with others - Anon reigns supreme in these NGs.

Deborah

The Department of Defense

Jun 10, 2005, 7:12:31 PM6/10/05

<AntiZ...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Sniping wont help

NefeshBarYochai

Jun 10, 2005, 7:34:50 PM6/10/05
All I'm saying is what I've think from what I've experienced and seen.
Did you ever wonder why Nate Rubin committed suicide by jumping out of
a window when he was only charged with "planning" to blow up an Arab
Mosque? First they take away your right to speak in court by making
you incompetent to proceed and then they torture you with drugs until
you play ball their way the Christian way and you hit it on the head
Evangelical way or Catholic they all honor the same book. Especially
when they trap a Jew that honors the Torah. Look at Pollard if he
starts fighting (and I a betting man) if they haven't already
they'll drug that poor Jew to the point of total self unworth and
then discourage him from converting to Christianity because he's a
Jew, not that I would ever convert to Christianity but that's what
they what so they can feel superior. Just one thing that the
Christians and the Arabs and all the rest of the gentiles occasionally
need to be reminded of and that is that God is on the side of the
righteous Jew the Tzadeck. If you don't believe me then you don't
believe the Jewish version of history that is Tannach then you can
believe me cause I've seen the light of them Shekinah on Eretz
Israel. Mankind can turn of light if in fact a human being is causing
it's emanation but no human being was causing the emanation that I
saw. From the miracles I've experienced on Eretz Israel I'll
remain with my soul in custody of the God of Israel.
Shabat Shalom, time to witness the nerot Hashabat.

Ben Cramer

Jun 10, 2005, 10:38:34 PM6/10/05

> On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 22:10:32 +1000, "Ben Cramer"
> <bencr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"The +Revd" <reneg*de@anglic*n.org> wrote in message

>>> Sources reveal that she has a degree in jew history, but no husband
>>> and no job. LOL
>>
>>Could she be barton's sister? He's got the degree, no husband and no job.
>
> For better or for worse, they're from two different races: Debwhorah
> Nyob's a (real) jew and Barton's a boghopper.

Oh well! Birds of a feather, and all that.

Ben Cramer

Jun 10, 2005, 10:40:11 PM6/10/05

> What the hell is a Ben Cramer. Ben a Hebrew name? Benyamin. You
> should be on our side.

I posted a bit about my family history some time ago. Apparently there is
some yid somewhere in my family. Loads of Davids, Karens etc.

I have no desire to associated with any group who bases their continuance on
myth and lies.

Ben Cramer

Jun 10, 2005, 10:41:59 PM6/10/05

> "James" <jme...@bellsouth.net> schreef in bericht

>> "NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> > Thanks and kudos to Deborah Sharavi for her outstanding posts to the

>> > USENET and work she has done in the battle against anti-Semitism
>> > online. Her posts seem factual, truthful and interesting with out the
>> > use of profane language or extreme unbridled haltered that many people
>> > including myself have vented on these online forums.
>> >
>> > It is leaders like Deborah that set the example of sanity that many of
>> > use look for with hope for good and well being.
>> >
>> > Thanks Deborah I hope you will keep up the work of Hashem and I also
>> > hope he blesses you with well being, good health and prosperity with
>> > much happiness and joy in life you deserve it.
>> >
>> > All the best to,
>> > Amen Selah
>> > Israel Argaman Tekhelet Ben Avraham
>> >
>> It is kind of hard to know a person that you have never meet but have
>> only
>> read their posts on the news groups or read their web pages. However,
> there
>> are people that I feel like calling them "friend" just from reading their
>> posts for so long. Deborah is one and so is Susan. I would have to
> include
>> Ed and AnonMoos.
> a bellsouth client, i rest my case.

Could just be goldstein in disguise.

Ben Cramer

Jun 10, 2005, 10:44:16 PM6/10/05

> "The Department of Defense" <the...@ss.mil> schreef in bericht

>> "Heinrich" <Hein...@Eurocratsnet.tk> wrote in message

>> > "The Department of Defense" <the...@ss.mil> schreef in bericht

> the
> people

> of

> kicks
>> comes
>> > in
>> >
>> > go to bed def, you are talking nonsense both she and moos are idiots
>> > who
>> are
>> > being ignored by most posters

>> Not true, I read both of what they say. She has conversations with some
>> people who are fair and balanced, and the hate Jew crowd ignores her
> because
>> they cant refute what she says.
>
> i beg to differ sharavi was kill filed righ after i started posting in
> this
> group and moos is considered a nobody who thinks he invented the wheel all
> by himself.

I ignore most of what sharavi posts, however the swamp hun's posts make good
reading for my students.

Ben Cramer

Jun 10, 2005, 10:43:19 PM6/10/05

"The Department of Defense" <the...@ss.mil> wrote in message

The so called "hate jew crowd" ignore her posts because they are nothing but
regurgitated pap and industry shite.

Ben Cramer

Jun 10, 2005, 10:47:44 PM6/10/05

"Heinrich" <Hein...@Eurocratsnet.tk> wrote in message

> "The Department of Defense" <the...@ss.mil> schreef in bericht

> some
>> > because
>> >
>> > i beg to differ sharavi was kill filed righ after i started posting in
>> this
>> > group
>>
>> So you killfiled her, one non-Jew, she still talks with others Jews and
>> non-Jews. And I haven't seen her lose once.
>
> why am i not surprised.
>>
>> and moos is considered a nobody who thinks he invented the wheel all
>> > by himself.
>>
>> No he doesn't. He is well informed.
> that is your opinion.

And totally wrong, of course, but an opinion none the less.

Ben Cramer

Jun 10, 2005, 10:53:14 PM6/10/05

"The Department of Defense" <the...@ss.mil> wrote in message

> Look at it this way, Heinrich, Jews are capable of seeing when they make
> mistakes.

They simply don't acknowledge it though, do they.

How would you like it if 100 people showed up on a Dutch newsgoup
> posting everything negative and spreading lies about the Dutch and
> Holland,
> whether it was warrented or not. I am not saying you are doing that here,
> but there are alot of people that come here and do that, so don't you
> think
> you would get a little ticked off after time?

Quite likely because the Dutch are a moral, decent race of people, whereas
the zionazis are dishonest, untrustworthy and expect the world to accept
everything they do is forgiveable because of the holohoax. Most of us don't
hate jews. It's the zionazis we dislike with a passion.

>> > and moos is considered a nobody who thinks he invented the wheel all
>> >
>> > No he doesn't. He is well informed.
>
>> that is your opinion.
>
> Possibly, but I sometimes check his historical facts and they are
> accurate.

What do you check them against? Very subjective jewish publications, I'll
warrant.

Ben Cramer

Jun 10, 2005, 10:59:41 PM6/10/05

"The Department of Defense" <the...@ss.mil> wrote in message

> "NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> And you to Dept., although I don't see many of your posts.
>
> Thank you, although both Deborah and Anonmoos shine like diamonds, I am
> still a piece of charcoal. They know the history way more than me.

And what a version, already.

The +Revd

Jun 11, 2005, 12:15:10 AM6/11/05
On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 17:05:22 -0500, "The Department of Defense"
<the...@ss.mil> wrote:

>"NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> You don't know who Josh Backon is? Josh Backon is a name that posts to
>> soc.culture.jewish.moderated. The name Josh Backon assumes it has the
>> authority to determine who is Jewish and who is not Jewish. The name
>> Josh Backon does libel at times. The name Josh Backon portrays itself
>> as a Dr. at the Hebrew University. It has a Hebrew University e-mail
>> address, but University e-mail addresses are able to be forged. I've
>> searched the Hebrew University web page and as yet have been unable to
>> locate a Josh Backon on the site.
>>
>> In order to understand Josh Backon you have to understand
>> soc.culture.jewish.moderated
>>
>> Soc.culture.jewish.moderated is the Government of the United States of
>> America's attempt to define the senates model Jew. What a Jew must
>> be according to the United States Government not the current Israeli
>> Government.
>>
>> I've thought that maybe Josh Backon is the President of the USA or
>> maybe a high ranking Catholic Cardinal or even the Pope from the way
>> Josh Backon thinks.
>
>I used to go there, but some people didn't like my being there and asking
>questions, so instead of causing a fuss, I just quit going there.

It's not the best place for a shabbos goy. You have your uses, but
they prefer to babble in yiddish among themselves.

<b'rissed>

The Department of Defense

Jun 11, 2005, 1:20:00 AM6/11/05

"Ben Cramer" <bencr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Excellent response Ben, I nominate you to be head of parliment from whatever
rock you crawled out from under.

The Department of Defense

Jun 11, 2005, 1:25:32 AM6/11/05

> "The Department of Defense" <the...@ss.mil> wrote in message
>

>> Look at it this way, Heinrich, Jews are capable of seeing when they make
>> mistakes.
>
> They simply don't acknowledge it though, do they.

Not to idiots like yourself.

> How would you like it if 100 people showed up on a Dutch newsgoup
>> posting everything negative and spreading lies about the Dutch and
>> Holland,
>> whether it was warrented or not. I am not saying you are doing that here,
>> but there are alot of people that come here and do that, so don't you
>> think
>> you would get a little ticked off after time?
>
> Quite likely because the Dutch are a moral, decent race of people,

This would be partially correct, every group of people have their idiots.

whereas
> the zionazis are dishonest, untrustworthy and expect the world to accept
> everything they do is forgiveable because of the holohoax.

This is partially correct. There are idiot zionists, and there are well
balanced zionists, crawl back under your rock, slug.

Most of us don't
> hate jews.

Thats true in some cases, in yours its patently false, knucle dragger.

> It's the zionazis we dislike with a passion.

How do you feel about your mother? Is she sexy to you?

>>> that is your opinion.
>>
>> Possibly, but I sometimes check his historical facts and they are
>> accurate.
>
> What do you check them against? Very subjective jewish publications, I'll
> warrant.

Counterpunch.org. Ask danny barnyard, it's a wealth of information.

The Department of Defense

Jun 11, 2005, 1:31:56 AM6/11/05

"Ben Cramer" <bencr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

You probably occupy the third most killfiles on Usenet after Rev. and
Strider. :::: snicker::::::

The Department of Defense

Jun 11, 2005, 1:37:58 AM6/11/05

"The +Revd" <reneg*de@anglic*n.org> wrote in message

Keep those happy thoughts in your head Rev. One day when the Irish get run
over by the Muslims, you will be wishing that us Shabbos Goys and the
Izzies, would have kicked more ass on the Muslims, just look at whats
happening in france right now. Repost the picture I posted to daniel.

http://www.historycooperative.org/journals/jah/89.2/images/appleby3a.gif

Pay close attention to the writing on the wall. Its kinda prophetic so to
speak dontcha think? Your next idget. Kinda fitting for a Daniel prophecy.

Heinrich

Jun 11, 2005, 1:40:50 AM6/11/05

"Ben Cramer" <bencr...@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht

> "The Department of Defense" <the...@ss.mil> wrote in message
>

> > Look at it this way, Heinrich, Jews are capable of seeing when they make
> > mistakes.
>
> They simply don't acknowledge it though, do they.
>
> How would you like it if 100 people showed up on a Dutch newsgoup
> > posting everything negative and spreading lies about the Dutch and
> > Holland,
> > whether it was warrented or not. I am not saying you are doing that
here,
> > but there are alot of people that come here and do that, so don't you
> > think
> > you would get a little ticked off after time?
>
> Quite likely because the Dutch are a moral, decent race of people,

shut up cramer, it is a disgrace you got yourself a dutch name( ben
cramer)ever wondered how it was possible that more than 100.000 jews were
sent east within 14 months during ww2? even Eichmann was surprised about
the smooth and excellent cooperation of the dutch police and other jew
hunters

Heinrich

Jun 11, 2005, 1:47:17 AM6/11/05

"Ben Cramer" <bencr...@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
she is one of the few i kill filed for health reasons

Heinrich

Jun 11, 2005, 1:45:37 AM6/11/05

"NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht

> After reading this malarekee while we kick back and wait for neorot
> shabat I'll put on "Game of Death" with my favorite Marshal Arts
> performer, Adon Bruce Lee

who cares

Heinrich

Jun 11, 2005, 1:53:57 AM6/11/05

"Ben Cramer" <bencr...@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht

i donot think he seems to love dancing in the streets wheres his messages
indicate the following:
From: "James" <jme...@bellsouth.net

this is not goldman style.

Heinrich

Jun 11, 2005, 1:37:10 AM6/11/05

"NefeshBarYochai" <tac...@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht

nonsense, you are an american that is what counts the rest is of no
importance, the jew part i mean.

Heinrich

Jun 11, 2005, 1:46:22 AM6/11/05

> But I don't think it's him in the whole movie is it. This guy looks
> like a double most of the time and the voice isn't the same. I like
> the fight seen with Karem Abdul Jabar. Davidic if I've ever seen one.

might be true because he died while making a movie.

The Department of Defense

Jun 11, 2005, 2:01:35 AM6/11/05

"Heinrich" <Hein...@Eurocratsnet.tk> wrote in message

You know Heinrich, there is alot of truth to that. I heard that half of that
movie was made with him dead. But it was still a good movie. Too bad his son
died early as well. I guess Billy Joel said it best in his song, Only the
good die young...... :o(

Heinrich

Jun 11, 2005, 2:15:19 AM6/11/05

"The Department of Defense" <the...@ss.mil> schreef in bericht

i like watching his movies as well, great fun to watch them.
here you have alink with lee's chronical time line. and more such as photos
of his grave.

Heinrich

Jun 11, 2005, 2:19:14 AM6/11/05

"The Department of Defense" <the...@ss.mil> schreef in bericht

as far as we are concerned , we are getting more and more strangers in our
own country, since the murder on van gogh nothing has changed for the
better, on the contrary i would say, those shitheads ruling this country are
either completely blind or stupid but this is nothing new considering the
history of this country. it will be up to the common people, as usual to
settle some unplesant things straight.

The Department of Defense

Jun 11, 2005, 2:30:34 AM6/11/05

> "Ben Cramer" <bencr...@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
>>
>> "The Department of Defense" <the...@ss.mil> wrote in message
>>

>> > Look at it this way, Heinrich, Jews are capable of seeing when they
>> > make
>> > mistakes.
>>
>> They simply don't acknowledge it though, do they.
>>
>> How would you like it if 100 people showed up on a Dutch newsgoup
>> > posting everything negative and spreading lies about the Dutch and
>> > Holland,
>> > whether it was warrented or not. I am not saying you are doing that
> here,
>> > but there are alot of people that come here and do that, so don't you
>> > think
>> > you would get a little ticked off after time?
>>
>> Quite likely because the Dutch are a moral, decent race of people,
>

> shut up cramer, it is a disgrace you got yourself a dutch name( ben
> cramer)ever wondered how it was possible that more than 100.000 jews were
> sent east within 14 months during ww2? even Eichmann was surprised about
> the smooth and excellent cooperation of the dutch police and other jew
> hunters

Heinrich, showing alot of fair and balanced. When you come this way in a few
months stop in Kansas City, I will buy you a beer or two or three or four,
and I hope you tour in Hawaii proves relaxable, and that they dont have the
Urchins that Croatia has, :o( , have a good day Heinrich, I have to hit the
hay...... ;o)

Ben Cramer

Jun 11, 2005, 4:51:37 AM6/11/05

"Heinrich" <Hein...@Eurocratsnet.tk> wrote in message

I haven't kill filed her, but don't read much of her tripe. If she is the
best they can come up with, they're in deeper shit than they think.

Ben Cramer

Jun 11, 2005, 4:53:00 AM6/11/05

"The Department of Defense" <the...@ss.mil> wrote in message
You're "projecting". As far as I know only norma and barton have kill filed
me. Cohen would likely do it, but she is yet to work out how to accomplish
it.

Ben Cramer

Jun 11, 2005, 4:57:03 AM6/11/05

> "Ben Cramer" <bencr...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "The Department of Defense" <the...@ss.mil> wrote in message
>>

>>> Look at it this way, Heinrich, Jews are capable of seeing when they make
>>> mistakes.
>>
>> They simply don't acknowledge it though, do they.
>
> Not to idiots like yourself.

They refuse to acknowledge it to anyone you clot.

>> How would you like it if 100 people showed up on a Dutch newsgoup
>>> posting everything negative and spreading lies about the Dutch and
>>> Holland,
>>> whether it was warrented or not. I am not saying you are doing that
>>> here,
>>> but there are alot of people that come here and do that, so don't you
>>> think
>>> you would get a little ticked off after time?
>>
>> Quite likely because the Dutch are a moral, decent race of people,
>
> This would be partially correct, every group of people have their idiots.
>
> whereas
>> the zionazis are dishonest, untrustworthy and expect the world to accept
>> everything they do is forgiveable because of the holohoax.
>
> This is partially correct. There are idiot zionists, and there are well
> balanced zionists, crawl back under your rock, slug.

If you cared to read what I had written a little closer, you would see I
referred to ZIONAZIS, not zionists. Please do try to keep up.

> Most of us don't
>> hate jews.
>
> Thats true in some cases, in yours its patently false, knucle dragger.

Not at all. I dislike anyone who is a pathological liar and acts like a
nazi.

>> It's the zionazis we dislike with a passion.
>
> How do you feel about your mother? Is she sexy to you?

Rather dead actually

>>> Possibly, but I sometimes check his historical facts and they are
>>> accurate.
>>
>> What do you check them against? Very subjective jewish publications, I'll
>> warrant.
>
> Counterpunch.org. Ask danny barnyard, it's a wealth of information.

You're a bigger dill than I thought.

It is loading more messages.