Signs Point Toward Cataclysmic War in Middle East

NOWARS_F...@yahoo.com

May 11, 2009, 8:39:23 PM5/11/09
Signs Point Toward Cataclysmic War in Middle East

http://www.newsmax.com

A former top American intelligence official agrees with a Messianic
pastor that major and possibly calamitous events will unfold in the
Middle East in the coming year.

I think within 12 months something is going to happen, one way or
another, said retired Lt. Gen. William Boykin, who served as deputy
undersecretary of defense for Intelligence from 2003 to 2007.

His concerns are echoed by best-selling novelist Joel C. Rosenberg,
whose works have uncannily foreshadowed real events including 9/11.

I dont know how much time we have. I believe a cataclysmic war is
coming in the Middle East, he said.

Messianic pastor Mark Biltz of El Shaddai ministries in Puyallup,
Wash., garnered attention last year with his announcement of the
discovery of a rare sequence of lunar and solar eclipses, a tetrad,
all falling on key feast days on the Jewish calendar over a two-year
period.

The last time that happened, the Jews recaptured Jerusalem, Biltz
said. The time before that [was] 1949, 1950, right after they became a
nation. But both times it was tied around a major war.

Additional signs this year and next portend more of the same,
according to Biltz.

The sun and the moon were Gods signals to us, he said. When they fall
on his divine appointments, Hes trying to tell us that we need to look
to him and hear what hes saying.

While Biltz and other messianic believers watch the heavens, others
are watching the headlines and getting the same message, station KMPH
in Fresno, Calif., reported.

Gen. Boykin told a station reporter at a conference in San Diego that
he foresees something happening in the coming year and added: Im
watching the Iranian nuclear program very carefully. No one really
knows how long, I dont even think the Iranian themselves know how long
it will take them to have a deliverable nuclear weapon, but theyre
moving there rapidly.

Author Rosenberg, who was an adviser to then-Israeli Prime Minister
Benjamin Netanyahu in the 1990s, foresees a cataclysm in the near
future, and he has been remarkably prescient in his books.

For instance, his New York Times best-seller The Last Jihad describes
the hijacking of a jet by radical Islamic terrorists who use it to
launch a kamikaze attack on an American city. That leads to a war with
Iraqs Saddam Hussein over terrorism and weapons of mass destruction.

I wrote those chapters nine months before September 11, 2001,
Rosenberg told KMPH at the conference.

His book The Last Days begins with a U.S. diplomatic convoy driving
into Gaza on a peacekeeping mission. The convoy is attacked by
terrorists. Six days before the book went on sale in October 2003, an
American diplomatic convoy driving into Gaza was attacked by
terrorists.

The book also foreshadowed a civil war among Palestinians similar to
the hostilities that later erupted between Hamas and Fatah.

Editor's Note:

Special: Coming War With Iran: 6 Days of Hell

http://w3.newsmax.com/a/apr07/?s=al&promo_code=7F8E-1

Keep in mind that Ken Timmerman (who wrote the above 'Coming War With
Iran: 6 Days of Hell' piece is a known JINSA - Jewish Institute for
National Security Affairs - associate with more about JINSA included
at the following URL (Colin Powell had even conveyed - for the bio
book about him by Washington Post correspondent Karen DeYoung - that
the JINSA crowd was in control of the Pentagon during the Bush regime
as one can simply look up 'JINSA' in the index):

U.S. Middle East policy motivated by pro-Israel lobby

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=49800

Read more about the 'JINSA crowd' in the 'The Transparent Cabal' book
by Dr. Stephen Sniegoski:

Review of Transparent Cabal in Middle East Policy

http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=105741

Additional at the following URL:

http://NEOCONZIONISTTHREAT.COM

docremington

May 12, 2009, 4:07:24 AM5/12/09

NOWARS_FORISR...@yahoo.com wrote:
> Signs Point Toward Cataclysmic War in Middle East
> http://www.newsmax.com
> A former top American intelligence official agrees with a Messianic
> pastor that major and possibly calamitous events will unfold in the
> Middle East in the coming year.

Fulfillment of prophesies is major for strengthening faith, so, what
may, possibly, be wrong with it?