Attention all darts players in the greater Jakarta area - darts.txt (1/1)

calon...@ibm.net

May 29, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/29/97

Sorry, Triple - can't help - but I'd sure be grateful if anyone else
could help out with some information here.

You may e-mail me direct if you know where to get flights and/or shafts
in Indonesia. (or have a private stash, some of which you're willing to
part with!)

TheTrip...@darts.jak.id wrote:

> BEGIN --- CUT HERE --- Cut Here --- cut here --- darts.txt
>
> Attention all darts players in the greater Jakarta area:
>
> Passionate darts players are desperately in need of new
> flights. Have already checked various malls (LIPPO
> KARAWACI, KELAPA GADING, CIPUTRA, PONDOK INDAH, TAMAN
> ANGGREK) but it seems you can only find complete sets
> but no single parts.
>
> Should anyone out there know better we appreciate if
> you could help us out and give us addresses.
>
> Thanks in advance from TheTripleMaster ... and peace to
> you all ...
>

> END --- CUT HERE --- Cut Here --- cut here --- darts.txt

geoff

May 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/30/97

In article <338D89...@ibm.net>, calon...@ibm.net writes

Cuex Bebek ! ...

"Toko You" run by Sanny at Jl. Hasanudin 12, Bandung 40132
Tel 022 2503332, Fax 022 2502862
has a good selection of darts, flights, (boards?) and anything else you
probably require (darts or otherwise) . It's also worth dropping in for
a good meal (English breakfast on Sunday morning). Tell him Geoff sent
you. Have fun.

ps if you're passing through UK, bring me a carton of Gudang Garam
filters
--
geoff

geoff