hema jain- the sexiest instructor of dps rk puram

Ash

Jul 2, 2002, 5:58:51 PM7/2/02
hi...
Well..I personally think that hema jain was the sexiest teacher in dps
rkp..atleast when I was there...many good looking teachers came and
went..i mean some of them were pretty close rivals...there was this
economics teacher once..she was pretty damn hot..but hema was class in
herself. Not only that amazing body but that beatiful smile..that
amazing attitude and ofcourse she would flirt once in a while. I think
she had something for me..but you know everyone felt that way. but
every guy in the school had something for her. Some were pretty
serious. Its amazing that I after 3 years am thinking about her. Ive
seen more beautiful girls..but she is sort of a fantasy girl. and who
forgets high school love. shes still remains to be a topic of
discussion when we speak of our high school times.
Well..miss hema jain..if you are reading this then HI!! Im sure you
knew what ive written..i must say however that you were a fabulous
instructor too..you reallly knew you stuff..the secret to your class
getting good results doesnt end there though. There was more to it.
students were generally more attentive in your classes. students were
generally 'present' in your classes. students would speak up in your
classes. students would be more active in your classes..
well anyway..
cheers everyone..
and love to miss jain(mrs- but who cares)

krishna.kri...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2013, 2:59:31 AM10/15/13
She has lost her charm recently..but is still the best.LOL