Macedonian Prime Minister Gruevski and the Map of Great Macedonia

pavel

Feb 9, 2008, 7:58:20 AM2/9/08
Macedonian Prime Minister Gruevski and the Map of Great Macedonia
(Skopje, February 9th, 2008 - Utrinski Vesnik Daily)
http://www.utrinski.com.mk/?ItemID=0DEBC1171E9F3D46A2E0983B4DF09DD6

The Macedonian Prime Minister Gruevski has put flowers on the
grave of the revolutionary Goce Delchev on the anniversary of its
136th birth day. On the grave has been put a map of Greater Macedonia
that includes what is nowadays Greek Macedonia and Bulgarian
Macedonia. (See the picture in the newspaper link.)

The speaker of the Macedonian foreign Ministry Mr Ivica Bocevski
said that the map has been put there incidentally and has nothing
common with the Macedonian government. The incident with
the map has been shown in the Macedonian TV Channel 5.

akritas

Feb 9, 2008, 8:04:13 AM2/9/08
On 9 Φεβ, 14:58, pavel <pavelmakedon...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Macedonian Prime Minister Gruevski and the Map of Great Macedonia
> (Skopje, February 9th, 2008 - Utrinski Vesnik Daily)http://www.utrinski.com.mk/?ItemID=0DEBC1171E9F3D46A2E0983B4DF09DD6

> The Macedonian Prime Minister Gruevski has put flowers on the
> grave of the revolutionary Goce Delchev on the anniversary of its
> 136th birth day. On the grave has been put a map of Greater Macedonia
> that includes what is nowadays Greek Macedonia and Bulgarian
> Macedonia. (See the picture in the newspaper link.)
>
> The speaker of the Macedonian foreign Ministry Mr Ivica Bocevski
> said that the map has been put there incidentally and has nothing
> common with the Macedonian government. The incident with
> the map has been shown in the Macedonian TV Channel 5.

And you think that we the Greeks eat koutoxorto dear Pavel ?
There si not any kind of incident. Gruevski and the others Slavs are
poisonous from the Macedonism ideology.The official totalitarian State
ideology cultivated in Skopje and theirs claims are....

1)It claims that Macedonia has long been a distinct political entity;
and that during the two Balkan Wars (1912-1913) against the Ottoman
Empire, master of the region from the 14th century onwards, the latter
partitioned a 'united' (when was she ever thus?) Macedonia among 'its
conquerors', namely Greece, Bulgaria, and Serbia, with a small part of
it later coming into the possession of Albania.

2)It claims that Serb Macedonia - what was known until 1941 as
Vardarska Banovina - was liberated in 1944, to become from thence
onward the metropolitan centre of the 'splintered and still
subservient Macedonian nation'. It is the 'inalienable national
rights' of this nation which the now independent State of FYROM has
been seeing to, in line with an express provision of its present
constitution (a clause necessarily revoked in 1995).

3) It claims that Greek Macedonia is still 'under foreign occupation',
viz by Greece, which is said to have 'inflicted genocide on the
Macedonian People'. (This region is therefore always referred to as
'Aegean' - never as 'Greek' - Macedonia by Skopje, which officially
recognizes the Greek Civil War of 1944-1949 as 'the Macedonian'
national liberation struggle to free Aegean Macedonia' and to
incorporate the latter in 'the free motherland', meaning FYROM). It
makes similar claims, though these often fluctuate, against Bulgaria,
and less loudly against Albania.

4)iIt claims that the ancient Macedonians - notable examples being
Alexander the Great and his father Philip - 'were not Greeks'. As
'conquerors of Aegean Macedonia' and 'oppressors of our brothers the
Aegean Macedonians', from 1913 onwards, the Greeks have been
'usurping' the history, the civilization, and the name of the ancient
Macedonians, 'the forefathers' of FYROM's (Slav) Macedonian nation.

These four central tenets of 'Macedonianism', given in chronological
sequence with the necessary background, are already enough to show
that while feigning 'legitimate irredentism', Skopje is openly and
unambiguously declaring her expansionist designs towards Greek
Macedonia. The arguments themselves are full of holes, yet they have
been swallowed, wittingly, by dozens of civilized states, the United
States included.

http://modern-macedonian-history.blogspot.com/search/label/Macedonism

gogu

Feb 9, 2008, 8:43:38 AM2/9/08
? "pavel" <pavelma...@yahoo.com> ?????? ??? ??????

Yeah, right;-)
I don't know what is in their (empty) head but one thing is sure: they have
overestimated the US support to them, they also have no idea what disaster
they can cause to their minuscule and impotent, third world kind with such
behavior.
In the last weeks many EU officials, also US officials have warned the
Skopian government to seek a solution and come down to the half of the road.
Greece have made a major offer to them accepting a composite name, now if
the Skopians don't want to agree to such a solution the whole world will see
who are the intransigents and those who actually don't want a solution...
It was said to them from every government to come to a compromise, now if
they want to go all the way down to the sewer, they are welcomed...

--

E' mai possibile, oh porco di un cane, che le avventure
in codesto reame debban risolversi tutte con grandi

Coins, travels and more:
http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb120/golanule/
http://gogu.enosi.org/index.html

gogu