Filipinos are really Asians

Big Tone

Feb 2, 2007, 3:07:37 PM2/2/07
If you are a person of Filipino decent and you identify yourself as a
"Pacific Islander", then you are a moron. You are Asian like the
Indonesians, the Vietnamese, the Malaysians, and the Taiwanese.

Paulo

Feb 2, 2007, 4:28:06 PM2/2/07

Got nothing much to occupy your mind? People take such action for
personal reasons. Why should such people be termed morons simply
because they do something that seems not to meet with your approval.
Buy a dictionary and learn the meaning of tolerance, whether someone
claims to be Pacific Islander or not is their business, not yours or
mine!

Maybe you have not noticed but there is a big world out there
containing people who are probably doing lots of unimportant things of
which you do not approve. Get used to it.

Paulo.

Dirty Sick Pig

Feb 2, 2007, 8:38:24 PM2/2/07

By this idiot Big Tone's standards, I wonder what Southwest Asians
should call themselves?

Asian-Pacific Islander Mercator Projectionist Pig

fuzzy duck

Feb 3, 2007, 3:10:24 AM2/3/07
Flippinos are "latinos"...;-)

"Big Tone" <bigt...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

H Dickmann

Feb 3, 2007, 7:04:53 AM2/3/07

"fuzzy duck" <dem...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Flippinos are "latinos"...;-)

Where is that continent?

fuzzy duck

Feb 3, 2007, 8:07:37 AM2/3/07
"H Dickmann" <HER...@bigpond.com> wrote in message

> "fuzzy duck" <dem...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Flippinos are "latinos"...;-)
>
> Where is that continent?

How does one put it as a continent?!!

H Dickmann

Feb 3, 2007, 8:17:22 AM2/3/07

"fuzzy duck" <dem...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Read from the start: Filipinos are Asians.

fuzzy duck

Feb 3, 2007, 8:20:10 AM2/3/07

> Read from the start: Filipinos are Asians.

Yep, both of us have got that part. What's thy point?

Big Tone

Feb 3, 2007, 12:29:02 PM2/3/07

Finalizer

Feb 3, 2007, 2:26:11 PM2/3/07

"fuzzy duck" <dem...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

You're so dumb you don't even get the point after they've already given you
a clue!

Boracay Bill

Feb 3, 2007, 6:01:10 PM2/3/07

Paulo

Feb 3, 2007, 7:34:17 PM2/3/07
On 3 Feb 2007 09:29:02 -0800, "Big Tone" <bigt...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Read these articles yourselves. Filipinos are really Asians.

I doubt that there are many Filipinos who do not know that they are
Asian. However there are Flipinos and folk from other countries who
attempt to disguise their true roots for other reasons. One might be
to gain more acceptance in the particular society that they live.

You are preaching to the converted here! Maybe we should be offended
by your implication that we do not know that we...Filipinos are Asian,
and need to do further research via your links to be sure!

Paulo

fuzzy duck

Feb 3, 2007, 8:18:54 PM2/3/07
"Finalizer" <fina...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> You're so dumb you don't even get the point after they've already given
you
> a clue!

If there's anything dumber, how about your take of the situation? I'll give
you ten years, after that you will begin to understand what's involved here.
But then again, that is, if you're lucky.

Dirty Sick Pig

Feb 3, 2007, 9:10:54 PM2/3/07

There are ISLANDS in the PACIFIC OCEAN that are considered part of ASIA,
and the residents have all the right to call themselves Asian-Pacific
Islanders (U.S. Bureau of the Census agrees), in the same way that
natives of Rhode Island, USA, may call themselves North
American-Atlantic Islanders if they so desire.

Babuyan Islander "Is Corregidor part of Luzon?" Pig

Finalizer

Feb 3, 2007, 10:52:29 PM2/3/07

"fuzzy duck" <dem...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

After all these times, YOU still haven't got a clue!
Ok, it's an understatement. YOU are really a MORON!

Review the thread a thousand times and hopefully you'll finally get a clue
that what you said were really DUMB!
Jeeesh!

Nahshon Evren

Feb 4, 2007, 4:06:18 AM2/4/07

Wikipedia is opinions not established fact and as such has no
academic value whatsoever until proven

Cheeze

Feb 4, 2007, 9:05:44 AM2/4/07

I used to think that the Philippines is a group of islands in the
pacific, and that would be enough for its inhabitants to call
themselves pacific islanders.

Cheeze

Feb 4, 2007, 9:09:54 AM2/4/07

And by being Asian, does that mean that you cannot ALSO be a pacific
islander? Or is it that some asians are pacific islanders?

Sichuchay

Feb 4, 2007, 9:44:12 AM2/4/07

dont forget we are also hispanic

fuzzy duck

Feb 4, 2007, 5:06:59 PM2/4/07

> After all these times, YOU still haven't got a clue!
> Ok, it's an understatement. YOU are really a MORON!
>
> Review the thread a thousand times and hopefully you'll finally get a clue
> that what you said were really DUMB!
> Jeeesh!

Alright, at least I don't expose too much dumbness like you do...;-)

Boracay Bill

Feb 4, 2007, 5:52:44 PM2/4/07
On Feb 4, 5:06 pm, "Nahshon Evren" <doctornash@polyclinic . ch>
wrote:

Wikipedia is not the do-all, be-all, end-all as far as encyclopedias
go, but it is pretty good and is likely more up-to-date than other
sources if currency of information matters (which, here, it probably
does not). Also, many wikipedia articles, including specifically the
three mentioned above, include an extensive References section
pointing to sources from which the info in the article were drawn and
an External links section pointing to related material outside of
wikipedia.

Another wikipedia article which bears on this is http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filipino_people

Dirty Sick Pig

Feb 4, 2007, 7:13:13 PM2/4/07

Chrissie will disagree with you. As for me, I prefer Kikipedia.

tumbaga

Feb 4, 2007, 11:39:43 PM2/4/07
Big Tone wrote:

What is wrong with identifying with the Pacific Islands, when
Philippines, Indonesia and Malaysia are in the Pacific?

Not all, but it is around the corner for most.

Philippines are Asians and of the Pacific, anything wrong with that?

tumbaga

Feb 4, 2007, 11:43:55 PM2/4/07
Cheeze wrote:

Some would lie in China sea.

tumbaga

Feb 4, 2007, 11:44:41 PM2/4/07
Sichuchay wrote:

Not all Filipinos are Hispanic in heritage and culture, in fact, they
are a minority.

Sichuchay

Feb 5, 2007, 9:55:08 AM2/5/07
heck there are non meztisos in the americas we all clasify em as
hispanic.

> are a minority.- Hide quoted text -

tumbaga

Feb 5, 2007, 11:16:58 AM2/5/07
The US classify Hispanic as Spanish speakers, not necessarily
acculturated in Hispanic, that makes Filipinos non-Hispanics in the
majority.

Filipinos although having a culture that is influenced by Spain only a
minority speaks the Castillian language as a first language.

Boracay Bill

Feb 5, 2007, 12:49:04 PM2/5/07

On Feb 5, 9:16 am, tumbaga <t...@hindiginto.ito> wrote:
> The US classify Hispanic as Spanish speakers, not necessarily
> acculturated in Hispanic, that makes Filipinos non-Hispanics in the
> majority.
>
> Filipinos although having a culture that is influenced by Spain only a
> minority speaks the Castillian language as a first language.
>
> Sichuchay wrote:
> > heck there are non meztisos in the americas we all clasify em as
> > hispanic.

> >>Not all Filipinos are Hispanic in heritage and culture, in fact, they
> >>are a minority.- Hide quoted text -

Let me add some more wikipedia pages to those previously mentioned on
this thread:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_group
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnogenesis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_nationalism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_of_the_Philippines
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_stateless_ethnic_groups#Philippines

There is also an article
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups
which, interestingly, lists neither Asian nor Pacific Islanders as
ethnic groups
Though that article is considered to be problematic, there is some
interesting discussion on its Talk page at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:List_of_ethnic_groups

Also, there is
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_%28people%29
wherein Asians, Pacific Islanders, and "Asians and Pacific Islanders"
are discussed
That article mentions that the term "Asians and Pacific Islanders" or
"Asia/Pacific" was used on the 1990 US Census.
see http://www.census.gov/prod/cen1990/cp3/cp-3-5.pdf#search=%22pacific
%20islanders%20%22not%20asian%22%201990%20census%22
for Filipinos, see pages 10 and 11.

Also, there is a wikipedia project on ethnic groups. See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Ethnic_groups

The wikipedia pages previously mentioned pn this thread were

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filipino_people

Dirty Sick Pig

Feb 5, 2007, 3:31:05 PM2/5/07

It's in direct conflict with the Soc/Dem/Lib/SP vision of a global society.

Sylvia Knörr

Feb 5, 2007, 8:49:19 PM2/5/07

"tumbaga" <ta...@hindiginto.ito> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Big Tone wrote:

Filipinos are a little bit of everythuíng. (A little bit of heaven and a
little bit of hell :-) )
The original poster seems to be unaware that someone can belong to more than
ONE group of people!

Multiple Origins Piggy

tumbaga

Feb 6, 2007, 12:35:32 AM2/6/07
Dirty Sick Pig wrote:

Only if you are an idiot then you would believe that completely, come
one now, DSP, you are an idiot, isn't it so obvious now?

tumbaga

Feb 6, 2007, 12:37:12 AM2/6/07
Sylvia Knörr wrote:

Problem with some people is that they compartmentalize people, as if
they either belong to this or that, however, this is not the case.

Like the original poster who complains more than think. Maybe an idiot
like DSP??

Dirty Sick Pig

Feb 6, 2007, 11:06:50 AM2/6/07

You are pissed off at Da Pig! Why? Bwahawr!

Dirty Sick Pig

Feb 6, 2007, 11:09:17 AM2/6/07

To each his own, according to his needs. BWAHAWR!

Komrad Pig

tumbaga

Feb 6, 2007, 11:45:42 AM2/6/07
Dirty Sick Pig wrote:

Only an idiot will hound someone who speaks the truth. Proof is that you
attached a comment of your idiocy below my post.
Bwahahahaha!!! Stupid as stupid gets, a complete idiot and that is who
you are.

tumbaga

Feb 6, 2007, 11:46:27 AM2/6/07
Dirty Sick Pig wrote:

What an idiot. Found your commie yet?

Dirty Sick Pig

Feb 6, 2007, 8:25:21 PM2/6/07

Like I already said, it worked for you Soc/Lib/Dem/Coms, so I'm taking
and improving on it.

Dispensing Rx Pig

Dirty Sick Pig

Feb 6, 2007, 8:28:10 PM2/6/07

Yes, thank you. The commissary is ovah dere!

Commissariat Pig

tumbaga

Feb 6, 2007, 9:57:47 PM2/6/07
Dirty Sick Pig wrote:

Still an idiot, you cannot rise above all that since you had reached the
ceiling already.

tumbaga

Feb 6, 2007, 9:58:41 PM2/6/07
Dirty Sick Pig wrote:

Yup, always and still an idiot. When are you going to learn? Oh, I
forgot idiots cannot learn.

Sylvia Knörr

Feb 8, 2007, 8:10:11 PM2/8/07

> Sylvia Knörr wrote:
> > "tumbaga" <ta...@hindiginto.ito> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> >>What is wrong with identifying with the Pacific Islands, when
> >>Philippines, Indonesia and Malaysia are in the Pacific?
> >>
> >>Not all, but it is around the corner for most.
> >>
> >>Philippines are Asians and of the Pacific, anything wrong with that?

> > Filipinos are a little bit of everythuíng. (A little bit of heaven and a
> > little bit of hell :-) )
> > The original poster seems to be unaware that someone can belong to more
than
> > ONE group of people!

> Problem with some people is that they compartmentalize people, as if
> they either belong to this or that, however, this is not the case.

Well, I think people indeed belong to this and that, be it nationality,
ethnic group, religion, gender etc. It's just that many of these groups are
not mutually exclusive. People can belong to group a,b,..x,y,z at the same
time. To be Asian AND Pacific Islander at the same time seems more likely
than being Christian and Muslim at the same time! :-))

Cheeze

Feb 9, 2007, 10:49:08 AM2/9/07

tu hablas espanol?

tumbaga

Feb 10, 2007, 1:41:25 AM2/10/07
Sylvia Knörr wrote:

Problem is that people have a tendency to blurr, you cannot really
compartmentalize them, this is why black and white is not enough to
describe people.

There so many shades of gray...
Hence the failures of such people to just place me in one category, I
don't have shade. That is why DSP is an IDIOT, is why JT will never
understand.

Sichuchay

Feb 10, 2007, 4:49:08 AM2/10/07

mucho gwapo. heehehe

btw if you listen to certain dialests it has plenty of spanish on it
that it sounds spanish . check out illongo

Sichuchay

Feb 10, 2007, 4:50:29 AM2/10/07
On Feb 9, 7:49 am, "Cheeze" <raist...@edsamail.com.ph> wrote:

if you listen to certain pinas languages it has soo much spanish
words on it and the way they sound is soo similar to the way
latinos speak you would think they are hispanic. see ilongo

Dirty Sick Pig

Feb 11, 2007, 12:21:27 PM2/11/07
tumbaga wrote:
> There so many shades of gray...
> Hence the failures of such people to just place me in one category, I
> don't have shade. That is why DSP is an IDIOT, is why JT will never
> understand.

You are so ARTICULATE! Bwahahahahawr!

tumbaga

Feb 11, 2007, 3:29:54 PM2/11/07
Sichuchay wrote:

Ilonggo (Hiligaynon) probably has so much Spanish in it that the
original language may have disappeared already.

It is not a dialect for your benefit Rennie, it is a language.

tumbaga

Feb 11, 2007, 3:30:31 PM2/11/07
Dirty Sick Pig wrote:

And you are an idiot, and proven it each time.

Dirty Sick Pig

Feb 11, 2007, 9:02:29 PM2/11/07
tumbaga wrote:
> Ilonggo (Hiligaynon) probably has so much Spanish in it that the
> original language may have disappeared already.
>
> It is not a dialect for your benefit Rennie, it is a language.

You are hereby renamed Sensei Dalubdialekt.

Dirty Sick Pig

Feb 11, 2007, 9:03:32 PM2/11/07

De pleyn! De pleyn! Sensei, de pleyn!

Percival Batar

Feb 12, 2007, 12:21:34 AM2/12/07
> It is not a dialect for your benefit Rennie, it is a language.- Hide quoted text -

well illongos were one of the few were spanish have thrived. see
sugar and their haciendas.

tumbaga

Feb 12, 2007, 1:33:45 AM2/12/07
Percival Batar wrote:

One of the only other place with a Latifundia, now look that up DSP!

Sylvia Knörr

Feb 14, 2007, 7:28:52 PM2/14/07

"Sichuchay" <sylvi...@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> > tu hablas espanol?

For an outsider who has some notions of Latin America, the Spanish influence
in the Philippines is undeniable, though the Asian brand of Hispanism is
different from the American brand. Las Islas Filipinas are special. :-)

Sylvia Knörr

Feb 14, 2007, 7:41:45 PM2/14/07

> Sylvia Knörr wrote:
> > "tumbaga" <ta...@hindiginto.ito> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> >>Problem with some people is that they compartmentalize people, as if
> >>they either belong to this or that, however, this is not the case.

> > Well, I think people indeed belong to this and that, be it nationality,
> > ethnic group, religion, gender etc. It's just that many of these groups
are
> > not mutually exclusive. People can belong to group a,b,..x,y,z at the
same
> > time. To be Asian AND Pacific Islander at the same time seems more
likely
> > than being Christian and Muslim at the same time! :-))

> Problem is that people have a tendency to blurr, you cannot really
> compartmentalize them, this is why black and white is not enough to
> describe people.

There are lots of shades between black and white, yes. But if you have a
meter with black on one end and white at the other end, you can put
individuals at some place in between.
To discriminate differences lies in human nature. That's fine as long as we
don't start to say that group x is BETTER than group y.

> There so many shades of gray...
> Hence the failures of such people to just place me in one category, I
> don't have shade. That is why DSP is an IDIOT, is why JT will never
> understand.

Nah, neither DSP nor JT are idiots in my book. They are entitled to have
different points of view either. :-D

Diversity Piggy

tumbaga

Feb 15, 2007, 12:38:59 AM2/15/07
Sylvia Knörr wrote:

Yes, it is special.

tumbaga

Feb 15, 2007, 12:44:15 AM2/15/07
Sylvia Knörr wrote:

Just trying to get attention there, specially when they are equating it
with socialism, which is the farthest from my mind.

The best way to get a chicken in every pot is the free-enterprise
system, that is already a fact and not a myth proven by the demise of
socialism..

I cherish that picture I took of the burial ground with a huge cros that
says in Romanian "Socialism died here XXXX(date that I forgot)".. I
should put that in my picture files for my socialist friends and
relatives. Hmmm... I'll do it tomorrow, it is getting late.

Sylvia Knörr

Feb 15, 2007, 8:14:08 PM2/15/07

> Sichuchay wrote:

> > btw if you listen to certain dialests it has plenty of spanish on it
> > that it sounds spanish . check out illongo

> Ilonggo (Hiligaynon) probably has so much Spanish in it that the
> original language may have disappeared already.
>
> It is not a dialect for your benefit Rennie, it is a language.

Ah, we didn't have this discussion yet this year! :-D

Chrissie Piggy

Dirty Sick Pig

Feb 16, 2007, 6:20:14 PM2/16/07

Allow moi to demonstrate to der soc/com/sp/lib/dem mofo what i can do
with a black and white meter stick!

YardArmPig

Sylvia Knörr

Feb 16, 2007, 7:37:50 PM2/16/07

"Dirty Sick Pig" <drtys...@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> Sylvia Knörr wrote:
> > "tumbaga" <ta...@hindiginto.ito> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> > There are lots of shades between black and white, yes. But if you have a

> > meter with black on one end and white at the other end, you can put
> > individuals at some place in between.
> > To discriminate differences lies in human nature. That's fine as long as
we
> > don't start to say that group x is BETTER than group y.

> >> There so many shades of gray...
> >> Hence the failures of such people to just place me in one category, I
> >> don't have shade. That is why DSP is an IDIOT, is why JT will never
> >> understand.

> > Nah, neither DSP nor JT are idiots in my book. They are entitled to have
> > different points of view either. :-D

> Allow moi to demonstrate to der soc/com/sp/lib/dem mofo what i can do

> with a black and white meter stick!

Only if you provide pix. ;-)

Voyeuristic Piggy

Sylvia Knörr

Feb 20, 2007, 9:06:36 PM2/20/07

> Sylvia Knörr wrote:
> > "tumbaga" <ta...@hindiginto.ito> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> >>There so many shades of gray...

> >>Hence the failures of such people to just place me in one category, I
> >>don't have shade. That is why DSP is an IDIOT, is why JT will never
> >>understand.

> > Nah, neither DSP nor JT are idiots in my book. They are entitled to have
> > different points of view either. :-D

> Just trying to get attention there, specially when they are equating it

> with socialism, which is the farthest from my mind.
>
> The best way to get a chicken in every pot is the free-enterprise
> system, that is already a fact and not a myth proven by the demise of
> socialism..

Alas, a free enterprise system doesn't guarantee for a chicken in every pot.
It just improves the chance for it.

Relative Piggy

tumbaga

Feb 21, 2007, 2:31:40 AM2/21/07
Sylvia Knörr wrote:

Well, it cost money. It is still the best way to deliver, in a socialist
system people will stagnate and the work will not get done. Since
everyone gets paid the same why even work hard.

Either way if you think about it, it will cost money, but if you can
deliver it cheaper and efficiently, the end part, the consumer end is
plentiful and cheaper chicken.

Dirty Sick Pig

Feb 21, 2007, 11:25:17 AM2/21/07
tumbaga wrote:
> Well, it cost money. It is still the best way to deliver, in a socialist
> system people will stagnate and the work will not get done. Since
> everyone gets paid the same why even work hard.
>
> Either way if you think about it, it will cost money, but if you can
> deliver it cheaper and efficiently, the end part, the consumer end is
> plentiful and cheaper chicken.

Until a soc/com/dem/lib/SP puke yells, "CHICKEN FLU! CHICKEN FLU!
BOYCOTTTTTTTT! PICKETTTTTTTT!"

SquareOnePig

tumbaga

Feb 22, 2007, 3:53:11 PM2/22/07
Dirty Sick Pig wrote:

You mean that problem is just a mental case? Come one now, can you prove
that?

Sylvia Knörr

Feb 25, 2007, 7:29:28 PM2/25/07

> Sylvia Knörr wrote:
> > "tumbaga" <ta...@hindiginto.ito> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> >>The best way to get a chicken in every pot is the free-enterprise

> >>system, that is already a fact and not a myth proven by the demise of
> >>socialism..

> > Alas, a free enterprise system doesn't guarantee for a chicken in every
pot.
> > It just improves the chance for it.

> Well, it cost money. It is still the best way to deliver, in a socialist

> system people will stagnate and the work will not get done. Since
> everyone gets paid the same why even work hard.

That's the big flaw of socialism. People don't just want to get paid. They
want to get paid FAIRLY according to their merits.

> Either way if you think about it, it will cost money, but if you can
> deliver it cheaper and efficiently, the end part, the consumer end is
> plentiful and cheaper chicken.

Even China realized this now.

tumbaga

Mar 3, 2007, 4:06:26 PM3/3/07
Sylvia Knörr wrote:

I was still living in the Philippines when Nixon visited China and Mao
delivered a thought that is still true, that PRC was not successful at
all in its socialist experiment, and could not even attempt to start a
communist government.

He said that the country had not even exhausted the capitalist method to
leap forward (if you can it that). He got the ball rolling to ease
China's economy into capitalism. Much to the surprise of Philippine
socialists and communist movements.

At this time, the only thing China needed is to make their party system
to break up, giving them choices in ideas. Giving them a greater
democracy. People in the Party, the younger ones that I met is waiting
in the wings to get this going. However, the older ones are enjoying
their power and the corruption.

A single party system is dictatorship, and the communist manifesto
admits to that but they call it dictatorship of the peasants which is
not at all true. Once you had taken on a position of power, you cease to
be a member of the peasantry, therefore such thing can never exist.

The real answer in all governments is complete democracy where ideas
like the market has to be freely available, argued and contemplated upon
without fear of being KILLED, or persecuted unjustly.

Libertarians would call it their ideal, liberals would as well. True
democracy will always be in the slippery slope, that is why arguments is
there and should always be there.

Dissent should always be there, China right now is afraid of any
dissent, so is Philippines, Russia and the US, because of ideologies,
people just believe that their ideologue is the only solution.

Once you think that, then you develop problems, you disenfranchise a
portion of you population.

Since religion plays a large portion of their ideologue into it, it
becomes part of the problem for some people. They will shove segments of
the population who do not share their religion into the sidelines.

This is why I am afraid that certain people who immediately goes into
rabid discourse throwing "soc/dem/lib/com" into a single category is the
idiot.

Sylvia Knörr

Mar 7, 2007, 7:31:11 PM3/7/07

> Sylvia Knörr wrote:
> > "tumbaga" <ta...@hindiginto.ito> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> >>Well, it cost money. It is still the best way to deliver, in a socialist

> >>system people will stagnate and the work will not get done. Since
> >>everyone gets paid the same why even work hard.

> >>Either way if you think about it, it will cost money, but if you can
> >>deliver it cheaper and efficiently, the end part, the consumer end is
> >>plentiful and cheaper chicken.

> > Even China realized this now.

> I was still living in the Philippines when Nixon visited China and Mao
> delivered a thought that is still true, that PRC was not successful at
> all in its socialist experiment, and could not even attempt to start a
> communist government.
>
> He said that the country had not even exhausted the capitalist method to
> leap forward (if you can it that). He got the ball rolling to ease
> China's economy into capitalism. Much to the surprise of Philippine
> socialists and communist movements.
>
> At this time, the only thing China needed is to make their party system
> to break up, giving them choices in ideas. Giving them a greater
> democracy. People in the Party, the younger ones that I met is waiting
> in the wings to get this going. However, the older ones are enjoying
> their power and the corruption.
>
> A single party system is dictatorship, and the communist manifesto
> admits to that but they call it dictatorship of the peasants which is
> not at all true. Once you had taken on a position of power, you cease to
> be a member of the peasantry, therefore such thing can never exist.

This is the paradox they never realized!

> The real answer in all governments is complete democracy where ideas
> like the market has to be freely available, argued and contemplated upon
> without fear of being KILLED, or persecuted unjustly.
>
> Libertarians would call it their ideal, liberals would as well. True
> democracy will always be in the slippery slope, that is why arguments is
> there and should always be there.
>
> Dissent should always be there, China right now is afraid of any
> dissent, so is Philippines, Russia and the US, because of ideologies,
> people just believe that their ideologue is the only solution.

The Philippines too, are you sure??

> Once you think that, then you develop problems, you disenfranchise a
> portion of you population.

And this portion will start to act like sand in the gearbox...

> Since religion plays a large portion of their ideologue into it, it
> becomes part of the problem for some people. They will shove segments of
> the population who do not share their religion into the sidelines.
>
> This is why I am afraid that certain people who immediately goes into
> rabid discourse throwing "soc/dem/lib/com" into a single category is the
> idiot.

Categorizing people may simplify life, but it can also be a dead end street
when you need solutions from outside the box.
We better stay open-minded and do not cling too much to a certain ideology.
They ALL have their flaws! :-)

tumbaga

Mar 10, 2007, 12:48:21 AM3/10/07
Sylvia Knörr wrote:

All those killings? Philippines has plenty of killings and they will
kill any who expresses dissent, unless it is a relative of course.

These people who kills dissenters thought that the world will be better
without people who complain.

>>Once you think that, then you develop problems, you disenfranchise a
>>portion of you population.
>

> And this portion will start to act like sand in the gearbox...
>

>>Since religion plays a large portion of their ideologue into it, it
>>becomes part of the problem for some people. They will shove segments of
>>the population who do not share their religion into the sidelines.
>>
>>This is why I am afraid that certain people who immediately goes into
>>rabid discourse throwing "soc/dem/lib/com" into a single category is the
>>idiot.
>

> Categorizing people may simplify life, but it can also be a dead end street
> when you need solutions from outside the box.
> We better stay open-minded and do not cling too much to a certain ideology.
> They ALL have their flaws! :-)

You can never have a purely liberal industry, they will abuse their
position as much as they can. It is the same as anything, you build
everything with caution.

A government with hands tied is not worthwhile either, it will not do
anything. Labor union's leaders for example will make everything in
their power to maintain their position of power forgetting why they
exist in the first place, protect the members.

So what do you do?
You make rules and change it if you need to.

Sylvia Knörr

Mar 13, 2007, 9:07:11 PM3/13/07

> Sylvia Knörr wrote:
> > "tumbaga" <ta...@hindiginto.ito> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> >>The real answer in all governments is complete democracy where ideas

> >>like the market has to be freely available, argued and contemplated upon
> >>without fear of being KILLED, or persecuted unjustly.
> >>
> >>Libertarians would call it their ideal, liberals would as well. True
> >>democracy will always be in the slippery slope, that is why arguments is
> >>there and should always be there.
> >>
> >>Dissent should always be there, China right now is afraid of any
> >>dissent, so is Philippines, Russia and the US, because of ideologies,
> >>people just believe that their ideologue is the only solution.

> > The Philippines too, are you sure??

> All those killings? Philippines has plenty of killings and they will
> kill any who expresses dissent, unless it is a relative of course.
>
> These people who kills dissenters thought that the world will be better
> without people who complain.

Oh, that! Though these killings are a crime, I think it's not on the same
level as in China. My impression is that in the Philippines these killings
are committed by a small group of fanatics, but not ordered by the
government. But then, I don't have the proper background informations, so I
could be wrong.

> >>Since religion plays a large portion of their ideologue into it, it
> >>becomes part of the problem for some people. They will shove segments of
> >>the population who do not share their religion into the sidelines.
> >>
> >>This is why I am afraid that certain people who immediately goes into
> >>rabid discourse throwing "soc/dem/lib/com" into a single category is the
> >>idiot.

> > Categorizing people may simplify life, but it can also be a dead end
street
> > when you need solutions from outside the box.
> > We better stay open-minded and do not cling too much to a certain
ideology.
> > They ALL have their flaws! :-)

> You can never have a purely liberal industry, they will abuse their
> position as much as they can. It is the same as anything, you build
> everything with caution.
>
> A government with hands tied is not worthwhile either, it will not do
> anything. Labor union's leaders for example will make everything in
> their power to maintain their position of power forgetting why they
> exist in the first place, protect the members.
>
> So what do you do?
> You make rules and change it if you need to.

We should consider democracy and freedom as a PROCESS, not as a status. It
needs permanent interaction and correction.

Dirty Sick Pig

Mar 13, 2007, 10:58:01 PM3/13/07
Sylvia Knörr wrote:
> We should consider democracy and freedom as a PROCESS, not as a status. It
> needs permanent interaction and correction.

Tell that to the fools who bellyache endlessly when they couldn't find
Utopia and Shangri-La in one place or another, but refuse to work and
fight for that status.

Finalizer

Mar 14, 2007, 3:52:14 AM3/14/07

"Sylvia Knörr" <Sylvia.Kno...@t-online.de> wrote in message

But, of course! Are you familiar with the words of one famous person that
the price of Freedom is eternal vigilance? Our society would NOT forever be
free without working to maintain it forever.

tumbaga

Mar 15, 2007, 12:22:27 AM3/15/07
Sylvia Knörr wrote:

> "tumbaga" <ta...@hindiginto.ito> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>
>>Sylvia Knörr wrote:

>>>The Philippines too, are you sure??
>

>>All those killings? Philippines has plenty of killings and they will
>>kill any who expresses dissent, unless it is a relative of course.
>>
>>These people who kills dissenters thought that the world will be better
>>without people who complain.
>

> Oh, that! Though these killings are a crime, I think it's not on the same
> level as in China. My impression is that in the Philippines these killings
> are committed by a small group of fanatics, but not ordered by the
> government. But then, I don't have the proper background informations, so I
> could be wrong.

Fanatic killings belong to a separate concern. But you are correct,
there are a number of killings by fanatics. Muslim, Christian, and
odd-ball cult groups.

>>>Categorizing people may simplify life, but it can also be a dead end
>
> street
>
>>>when you need solutions from outside the box.
>>>We better stay open-minded and do not cling too much to a certain
>
> ideology.
>
>>>They ALL have their flaws! :-)
>

>>You can never have a purely liberal industry, they will abuse their
>>position as much as they can. It is the same as anything, you build
>>everything with caution.
>>
>>A government with hands tied is not worthwhile either, it will not do
>>anything. Labor union's leaders for example will make everything in
>>their power to maintain their position of power forgetting why they
>>exist in the first place, protect the members.
>>
>>So what do you do?
>>You make rules and change it if you need to.
>

> We should consider democracy and freedom as a PROCESS, not as a status. It
> needs permanent interaction and correction.

Well, it is a process and an ongoing one, the most difficult part in a
democracy is to convince that it is going the right way even when it
looks like it isn't.

The fact that there is dissent means it is working, when dissenters die
then you know it is not working.

Komrad Pig

Mar 15, 2007, 1:00:35 AM3/15/07
tumbaga wrote:
> The fact that there is dissent means it is working, when dissenters die
> then you know it is not working.

When there is no dissent, that means there is nothing to dissent about,
it's hunky-dory, and that should put you out of diss-ness. BUT NO! You
dissent for the sake of dissenting.

tumbaga

Mar 15, 2007, 3:09:31 AM3/15/07

Talk about idiocy, there is always something to care about, or haven't
you noticed?
Like Walter Reed Veterans' Hospital for example...
What an IDIOT!!

maotsetun

Mar 15, 2007, 3:35:32 AM3/15/07
Komrad Pig wrote:

Welcom to the Communist Party Komrad Pig, as only a true Red member
would admit, your party is great NO FUCKING DISSENT IN THIS PARTY, it is
not allowed anyone complains, a bullet in the bakc of their head is proper.

Welcome Komrad pig!!!

IDIOT!

Dirty Sick Pig

Mar 15, 2007, 11:30:14 AM3/15/07

So you dissent the Walter Reed solution, since you couldn't have known
in advance--to dissent--the fuck up. As I said, always something to
diss for dissing's sake. Anyway, Walter Reed is an internal problem
within the military, IT IS NOT A VA HOSPITAL, dingbat. Why do you want
your pinkies in the pie? Don't tell us that you suddenly started caring
for soldiers this late in the game.

Announcement: Pink dissenters dissenting for the sake of dissent have
been picketing Walter Reed for the past several months, every Friday
p.m. The dissenters impede ambulance movements (coming and going) and
the free movement of outpatients. Now, if you don't dissent to that,
then you are the IDIOT.

Komrad Pig

Mar 15, 2007, 11:43:19 AM3/15/07

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWR! Tenkyuberimats, tenkyu! Glad to be here, IMBECILE.

K.P.

Ikaw ay Mayabang chippie

Mar 18, 2007, 2:46:59 AM3/18/07
On Mar 13, 6:07�pm, "Sylvia Kn�rr" <Sylvia.Knoerr_NoSp...@t-online.de>
wrote:
> "tumbaga" <t...@hindiginto.ito> schrieb im Newsbeitragnews:12v4hml...@corp.supernews.com...
>

> > Sylvia Knörr wrote:

> > > The Philippines too, are you sure??
> > All those killings? Philippines has plenty of killings and they will
> > kill any who expresses dissent, unless it is a relative of course.
>
> > These people who kills dissenters thought that the world will be better
> > without people who complain.
>
> Oh, that! Though these killings are a crime, I think it's not on the same
> level as in China. My impression is that in the Philippines these killings
> are committed by a small group of fanatics, but not ordered by the
> government. But then, I don't have the proper background informations, so I
> could be wrong.

dont be too sure with gloring in office. she is beholden to the
military generals so she let them do whatever they want lately.she
even like palparan.

> > > Categorizing people may simplify life, but it can also be a dead end
> street
> > > when you need solutions from outside the box.
> > > We better stay open-minded and do not cling too much to a certain
> ideology.
> > > They ALL have their flaws! :-)
> > You can never have a purely liberal industry, they will abuse their
> > position as much as they can. It is the same as anything, you build
> > everything with caution.
>
> > A government with hands tied is not worthwhile either, it will not do
> > anything. Labor union's leaders for example will make everything in
> > their power to maintain their position of power forgetting why they
> > exist in the first place, protect the members.
>
> > So what do you do?
> > You make rules and change it if you need to.
>
> We should consider democracy and freedom as a PROCESS, not as a status. It

> needs permanent interaction and correction.- Hide quoted text -

Ikaw ay Mayabang chippie

Mar 18, 2007, 2:48:07 AM3/18/07

hoy dsp idiot ka raw.

Ikaw ay Mayabang chippie

Mar 18, 2007, 2:51:26 AM3/18/07

hoy dsp idiot ka pala. ano yan sa tagalog. tanga. engot. eng eng.

sincerely

karl rove,scooter jailbord libby,dick halliburton now hq in the
middle east cheney, and secretary fire em gonzales

tumbaga

Mar 18, 2007, 7:42:02 PM3/18/07
Dirty Sick Pig wrote:

Aren't you glad I am not pink enough to be blocking the way?

Walter Reed Hospital, the Army Hospital...
By limiting the area people can congregate and protest, you can save
them an area.

Anyways, you ought to be glad problems were found?

tumbaga

Mar 18, 2007, 7:44:18 PM3/18/07
Komrad Pig wrote:

Idiot!
You are a fucking commie!!
And you accuse me of being one, what a fucking IDIOT!!

Sylvia Knörr

Mar 18, 2007, 9:03:54 PM3/18/07

> Sylvia Knörr wrote:

They will realize it anyway. It's just a matter of age to overcome childish
demands.

Eden Piggy

pia guanio

Mar 19, 2007, 9:19:11 AM3/19/07
> And you accuse me of being one, what a fucking IDIOT!!- Hide quoted text -

nah he is more like the nazi of pre ww2.

Dirty Sick Pig

Mar 19, 2007, 1:16:17 PM3/19/07

You're suggesting that the Army should do crowd control? Bwahawr!

> Anyways, you ought to be glad problems were found?

Did I ever say I wasn't?

AmbulanceDriverApplicant Pig

Komrad Pig

Mar 19, 2007, 1:18:41 PM3/19/07

Tenkyuberimats, Komrad. I always try to do my best.

> And you accuse me of being one, what a fucking IDIOT!!

If I can't beat you, I'll join you. BWAHAWR!

Komrad Pig

Dirty Sick Pig

Mar 19, 2007, 1:20:39 PM3/19/07
> nah he is more like the nazi of pre ww2.

What does a DIRTBAG know about pre-WW2?

Sylvia Knörr

Mar 19, 2007, 7:57:52 PM3/19/07

"Finalizer" <fina...@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> "Sylvia Knörr" <Sylvia.Kno...@t-online.de> wrote in message
> | "tumbaga" <ta...@hindiginto.ito> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> | > A government with hands tied is not worthwhile either, it will not do
> | > anything. Labor union's leaders for example will make everything in
> | > their power to maintain their position of power forgetting why they
> | > exist in the first place, protect the members.
> | >
> | > So what do you do?
> | > You make rules and change it if you need to.

> | We should consider democracy and freedom as a PROCESS, not as a status.
It
> | needs permanent interaction and correction.

> But, of course! Are you familiar with the words of one famous person that
> the price of Freedom is eternal vigilance? Our society would NOT forever
be
> free without working to maintain it forever.

Though I don't recall the words of that famous person (Jefferson?
Franklin?), I'm aware that I'm not the first one to discover this. Some
things are so evident that different people find them independently at
different times.

Sylvia Knörr

Mar 19, 2007, 8:41:20 PM3/19/07

> Sylvia Knörr wrote:
> > "tumbaga" <ta...@hindiginto.ito> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> >>Sylvia Knörr wrote:

> > Oh, that! Though these killings are a crime, I think it's not on the
same
> > level as in China. My impression is that in the Philippines these
killings
> > are committed by a small group of fanatics, but not ordered by the
> > government. But then, I don't have the proper background informations,
so I
> > could be wrong.

> Fanatic killings belong to a separate concern. But you are correct,
> there are a number of killings by fanatics. Muslim, Christian, and
> odd-ball cult groups.

I got the impression that the Muslim fanatics put bombs in crowded places
and kill undiscriminatingly, while Christian fanatics pick certain persons
to execute them. Odd-ball groups are unpredictable, but not only in the
Philippines.

> >>A government with hands tied is not worthwhile either, it will not do
> >>anything. Labor union's leaders for example will make everything in
> >>their power to maintain their position of power forgetting why they
> >>exist in the first place, protect the members.
> >>
> >>So what do you do?
> >>You make rules and change it if you need to.

> > We should consider democracy and freedom as a PROCESS, not as a status.
It
> > needs permanent interaction and correction.

> Well, it is a process and an ongoing one, the most difficult part in a
> democracy is to convince that it is going the right way even when it
> looks like it isn't.
>
> The fact that there is dissent means it is working, when dissenters die
> then you know it is not working.

The best accomplishment of a democracy makes it vulnerable at the same time.
When dissenters get killed, democracy needs protection.
When there are no dissenters at all, it's either paradise on earth (pretty
unlikely), or it's no longer a democracy.

Sylvia Knörr

Mar 23, 2007, 9:48:12 PM3/23/07

"Ikaw ay Mayabang chippie" <soccultur...@yahoo.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:1174200419.8...@l77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...
>On Mar 13, 6:07?pm, "Sylvia Kn?rr" <Sylvia.Knoerr_NoSp...@t-online.de>

>wrote:
>> "tumbaga" <t...@hindiginto.ito> schrieb im
Newsbeitragnews:12v4hml...@corp.supernews.com...

>> > All those killings? Philippines has plenty of killings and they will
>> > kill any who expresses dissent, unless it is a relative of course.
>>
>> > These people who kills dissenters thought that the world will be better
>> > without people who complain.

>> Oh, that! Though these killings are a crime, I think it's not on the same
>> level as in China. My impression is that in the Philippines these
killings
>> are committed by a small group of fanatics, but not ordered by the
>> government. But then, I don't have the proper background informations, so
>> could be wrong.

>dont be too sure with gloring in office. she is beholden to the
>military generals so she let them do whatever they want lately.she
>even like palparan.

Although I'm an outsider to this matter, my impression is that GMA doesn't
really WANT those killings to go on, it's more that men like Palparan are
too powerful for her to fight them, so she's rather making an arrangement
with them.

Forced Joint Venture Piggy

Chip abnormal

Mar 23, 2007, 11:34:15 PM3/23/07
On Mar 23, 6:48 pm, "Sylvia Knörr" <Sylvia.Knoerr_NoSp...@t-online.de>
wrote:
> "Ikaw ay Mayabang chippie" <socculturefilip...@yahoo.com> schrieb im
> Newsbeitragnews:1174200419.8...@l77g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...>On Mar 13, 6:07?pm, "Sylvia Kn?rr" <Sylvia.Knoerr_NoSp...@t-online.de>
> Forced Joint Venture Piggy- Hide quoted text -

without these gens she would be kicked out in a coup so she caters
to their interests or ambitions

Renovvl Masama

Mar 24, 2007, 10:16:24 PM3/24/07
Chip abnormal wrote:
> without these gens she would be kicked out in a coup so she caters
> to their interests or ambitions

WOW! GENIUS! SO PERCEPTIVE! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAWR!

Renovvl Masama

Dirty Sick Pig

Mar 24, 2007, 10:21:42 PM3/24/07
Sylvia Knörr wrote:
> Although I'm an outsider to this matter, my impression is that GMA doesn't
> really WANT those killings to go on, it's more that men like Palparan are
> too powerful for her to fight them, so she's rather making an arrangement
> with them.
>
> Forced Joint Venture Piggy

It takes powerful men to control powerful men. Women should stay in
their kitchens and laundry rooms, and to the bedrooms when summoned.
Well, they may plant edible plants in the garden too and take care of
the kids.

tumbaga

Mar 25, 2007, 4:38:54 PM3/25/07
Sylvia Knörr wrote:

> "tumbaga" <ta...@hindiginto.ito> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>
>>Sylvia Knörr wrote:
>>
>>>"tumbaga" <ta...@hindiginto.ito> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

>>>Oh, that! Though these killings are a crime, I think it's not on the
>
> same
>
>>>level as in China. My impression is that in the Philippines these
>
> killings
>
>>>are committed by a small group of fanatics, but not ordered by the
>>>government. But then, I don't have the proper background informations,
>
> so I
>
>>>could be wrong.
>

>>Fanatic killings belong to a separate concern. But you are correct,
>>there are a number of killings by fanatics. Muslim, Christian, and
>>odd-ball cult groups.
>

> I got the impression that the Muslim fanatics put bombs in crowded places
> and kill undiscriminatingly, while Christian fanatics pick certain persons
> to execute them. Odd-ball groups are unpredictable, but not only in the
> Philippines.

Some idiot Imam decided that it is ok even if they kill one of their
own, real stupid isn't it?

>>>We should consider democracy and freedom as a PROCESS, not as a status.
>
> It
>
>>>needs permanent interaction and correction.
>

>>Well, it is a process and an ongoing one, the most difficult part in a
>>democracy is to convince that it is going the right way even when it
>>looks like it isn't.
>>
>>The fact that there is dissent means it is working, when dissenters die
>>then you know it is not working.
>

> The best accomplishment of a democracy makes it vulnerable at the same time.
> When dissenters get killed, democracy needs protection.
> When there are no dissenters at all, it's either paradise on earth (pretty
> unlikely), or it's no longer a democracy.

Democracy is not the most efficient form but it is the best way to
ensure human rights are respected.

Sylvia Knörr

Mar 29, 2007, 8:27:06 PM3/29/07

> Sylvia Knörr wrote:

> > Although I'm an outsider to this matter, my impression is that GMA
doesn't
> > really WANT those killings to go on, it's more that men like Palparan
are
> > too powerful for her to fight them, so she's rather making an
arrangement
> > with them.

> It takes powerful men to control powerful men. Women should stay in

> their kitchens and laundry rooms, and to the bedrooms when summoned.
> Well, they may plant edible plants in the garden too and take care of
> the kids.

Sounds familiar. Who said it before? Cardinal Sin? Ayatollah Khomeini? :-))

Traditional Gender Role Piggy