İlk oxunmamış mesaja keçin

Mr M Brunetti

oxunmamış,
21 yan 1993, 05:25:3021.01.93
kimə
Hi!
I'm doing a serious (!!!) linguistic research.
If there is a traslation in your own language of Walt Disney's comics,
I would like to know the names of the following characters:
1) Donald Duck
2) Uncle Scrooge (Donald's rich uncle)
3) Hewey,Dewey, Louie (Donald's nephews)
4) Daisy Duck (Donald's girlfriend)
5) GrandMa Duck (Ducks' grandmother)
6) Gladstone (that very lucky duck)
7) Beagle Boys (those brothers who try always to steal Uncle Scrooge's
money)
8) Magica de Spell (the witch who try to steal Uncle Scrooge's first coin)
9) the rich opposer of Uncle Scrooge
10) Gyro Gearloose (the scientist)
11) Mickey Mouse
12) Goofy (Mickey's friend)
13) Chief O'Hara (Mickey's policeman friend)
14) Big Bad Pete (the criminal, Mickey's opposer)
15) The extraterrestrial (very thin, with his small pockets containing
everything)
16) Donald's cousin, quite dirty and dressind a red cap and a red jumper.
I would ask you to mail to me, not to the newsgroup, since I don't
read usually this newsgroup.
IMPORTANT: it is not necessary to know the name of ALL characters.
Also partial contributions are welcome.

Maurizio Brunetti

Joyce

oxunmamış,