Cucumis czech and slovak versions

Jean-Philippe SARDA

Jul 11, 2005, 2:12:48 PM7/11/05
Hello to everybody,
I'm posting this message to submit my new project to this communauty, it's a
website of mutual help for translation. Its url is www.cucumis.org, the
concept, explained on the home page, is very new and I have very positive
feedbacks since it is online (only 3 days ago!). For now the web site is
only translated in english, french and dutch but volounteers interested in
the project are completing the turkish, greek, spanish and german versions.
This website will worth something only if it is translated in many
languages, that's why I'm looking for interested people from this newsgroup
to help me developping the czech and slovak versions of cucumis.org. The
sytem allows the site to be translated online sentences after sentences. If
you need assistance or further details, you can use the contact form of
cucumis.org.
Thanks for reading me,
Jean-Philippe

FEEB

Jul 11, 2005, 2:36:17 PM7/11/05

May I suggest changing the URL to "cocumis.org" or "tocumis.org"?

<fe...@chem.utoronto.ca>

Paul J Kriha

Jul 12, 2005, 6:20:37 AM7/12/05

FEEB <fe...@chem.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

You took it out of my mouth!
pjk

> <fe...@chem.utoronto.ca>

Zdislav V. Kovarik

Jul 12, 2005, 7:35:22 PM7/12/05

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005, Paul J Kriha wrote:

> FEEB <fe...@chem.utoronto.ca> wrote in message
> > On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 20:12:48 +0200, Jean-Philippe SARDA wrote:

[...]

> > If
> > >you need assistance or further details, you can use the contact form of
> > >cucumis.org.
> >
> > May I suggest changing the URL to "cocumis.org" or "tocumis.org"?
>
> You took it out of my mouth!
> pjk
> >
> > <fe...@chem.utoronto.ca>

Vod huby si utrhne...

Cheers, Slavek(ZVK)

Zdislav V. Kovarik

Jul 13, 2005, 4:59:30 PM7/13/05

On Tue, 12 Jul 2005, Paul J Kriha wrote:

> FEEB <fe...@chem.utoronto.ca> wrote in message

[...]

> > If
> > >you need assistance or further details, you can use the contact form of
> > >cucumis.org.
> >
> > May I suggest changing the URL to "cocumis.org" or "tocumis.org"?
>
> You took it out of my mouth!
> pjk
> >
> > <fe...@chem.utoronto.ca>

Comments to be sent:

To Mr. Cash Nadrat
or
Polly Cash Spagat

Cheers, Slavek(ZVK)

Jean-Philippe SARDA

Jul 13, 2005, 5:51:53 PM7/13/05
Why, does it mean something special in slovak or czech?