Save the East Turkistan!

kara...@hotmail.co.jp

Oct 11, 2005, 10:17:42 AM10/11/05
Many Uyghurs have been persecuted by the Chinese communist party, just
because they advocated the adherence to human rights and wanted to
share equal rights with the Chinese in their political, economic and
social life.

Peace and liberty for East Turkistan.

http://www.geocities.jp/saveeastturk/eng.html

fyf...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2005, 11:01:50 PM10/11/05
Forget about your human right excuses. They just want to set up an
independent state over there, and they have been trying to do that
using terrorist tactics such as setting bombs in buses and hospitals.
These muslims are thugs and should be exterminated at all costs.
Before 9/11, they were treated as freedom fighers but have since lost
the favor of their feeding hands.

fjell

Oct 12, 2005, 1:29:43 PM10/12/05
I understand how you're holding admiration for Chinese Communist party,
which is known as a feeder, a so called secret supporter for Taliban
group in Afghanistan.

U.S. Bombs Chinese Network in Afghanistan
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2001/10/20/150944.shtml

This could be said as a sort of serious threats to world peace by a
state, by communists.

Now let's not rule out the human rights issues, and let's reveal the
truth - what's going on in East Turkistan.

kara...@hotmail.co.jp

Oct 13, 2005, 9:04:19 AM10/13/05
Let us think about the problem except Chinese goverment.
Not all muslims are terrorists.
Just a few of them have done.

Do you think if you have to die when your familiy had some sin.
We must not think as East Turkistan as "Just muslim doing terrorism".

Only if East Turkistan suffered from Chinese goverment,
we might have to think of helping them as human being.

I believe seeing the real things what happens at East Turkistan means
we are finaly on the starting line of that issue.