CHRISTIAN AGGRESSION - Archbishop calls Lord Krishna 'Satan'

1 view

Dr. Jai Maharaj

Dec 6, 2005, 3:22:48 PM12/6/05
Russian Archbishop calls Lord Krishna 'Satan'

Posted December 6, 2005
UK Bureau
London, December 6, 2005
Hindustan Times

Hindus are shocked and outraged to read the views of the
Russian Orthodox Church on Lord Krishna, who is revered
by over one billion Hindus worldwide as the Supreme Lord,
said an ISCKON press statement.

According to it, in a letter to the Mayor of Moscow, Yuri
Luzhkov, dated November 29, 2005, the Archbishop Nikon of
Ufa and Sterlitamak from the Russian Orthodox Church
called Lord Krishna "an evil demon, the personified power
of hell opposing God", and "a livid lascivious youth".

The Archbishop further requested the Mayor to ban
construction of the proposed Krishna temple in Moscow
saying it would otherwise become "an idolatrous disgrace
erected for the glory of wicked and malicious 'god'
Krishna".

"Construction of the temple (a satanic obscenity destined
to be built right in the heart of the Orthodox Christian
country of Russia) to Krishna offends our religious
feelings and insults the thousand-year religious culture
of Russia where the overwhelming majority of people,
Christians and Muslims including, consider Krishna an
evil demon, the personified power of hell opposing God",
said the Archbishops letter.

"The shower of offences that Archbishop Nikon decided to
publicly pour on Lord Krishna caused us intolerable pain
and evoked bitterness and indignation in our hearts,"
said Sanjeet K. Jha, the president of the Association of
Indians in Russia.

Aside from displaying stunning ignorance of the world's
oldest religion, it is also evident from the statement
that the Russian Orthodox Church is still embedded in the
dark ages of religious exclusivity, which has no place in
today's increasingly pluralistic society.

To call Lord Krishna 'satanic' is not only sacrilegious
in the eyes of Hindus; it is also patently ridiculous as
any student of Hinduism knows; for Krishna is famous as
the slayer of demons, Bhagavad-Gita (4.7-8).

In contrast to the Russian Orthodox Church's stance,
Hindus respect Jesus Christ as a specifically empowered
personality.

"We respect all religions", said Bimal Krishna das,
General Secretary of the National Council of Hindu
Temples (UK) and the Russian Orthodox Church has nothing
to fear from Hindus. "We think the Archbishop may gain
some fresh insights into his own Christian faith by
reading Krishna's words in the Bhagavad-Gita," he said.

More at:
http://christianaggression.com/item_display.php?type=NEWS&id=1133892245

Jai Maharaj
http://www.mantra.com/jai
Om Shanti

Hindu Holocaust Museum
http://www.mantra.com/holocaust

Hindu life, principles, spirituality and philosophy
http://www.hindu.org
http://www.hindunet.org

The truth about Islam and Muslims
http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate

The terrorist mission of Jesus stated in the Christian bible:

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not so send
peace, but a sword.
"For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the
daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in
law.
"And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
- Matthew 10:34-36.

fair use of copyrighted works.

copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed
by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
this post may be reposted several times.

khola...@yahoo.com

Dec 7, 2005, 3:02:50 AM12/7/05
The Rise of Hindu Extremism and the Repression of Christian and
Muslim Minorities in India:
http://www.freedomhouse.org/religion/publications/India/summary.htm

Panzer

Dec 7, 2005, 3:58:24 AM12/7/05

khola...@yahoo.com wrote:

miss khola nazi read this , u talk abt the muslims being your sisters
well hell read this.

pakistans war on christians
http://www.nccg.org/257Art-Pakistan.html
prosecution of shias
http://members.tripod.com/~INDIA_RESOURCE/pok.html

Message has been deleted

ime...@comcast.net

Dec 7, 2005, 4:31:32 PM12/7/05
Satyam is misprounced by Islamic culture as satan. Satyam is sanskrit
for Truth but Islamic culture equates that with something that is
terrible - it shows these monotheist bastards have no place for Truth.
They are built on lies, deceit, agreesion, violence, power-plays.

Dr. Jai Maharaj

Dec 7, 2005, 6:27:13 PM12/7/05
Facts about terrorist Islam and Muslims:

http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate

Note too that "Santa" is an anagram of "Satan".

Jai Maharaj
http://www.mantra.com/jai
Om Shanti

In article <1133991092....@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com>,
ime...@comcast.net posted:

> Satyam is misprounced by Islamic culture as satan. Satyam is sanskrit
> for Truth but Islamic culture equates that with something that is
> terrible - it shows these monotheist bastards have no place for Truth.
> They are built on lies, deceit, agreesion, violence, power-plays.
>

> Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

Hawker

Dec 9, 2005, 9:29:10 PM12/9/05
Yes, the Archbish is right. Krishna is Satan. Why. Because Kaivalya in
unity, but sex is the polarity between male and female. It is Krishna's role
as Vishnu avatar to perpetuate this polarity in order that life might
continue. No sex no life, but also no sex kaivalya. Get it! Yes!
<khola...@yahoo.com> wrote in message