Lithuanian pedophiles: Jonas Furmanavičius and his friends

Andrius

Sep 25, 2009, 1:48:22 PM9/25/09
What a hell? Adamkus rooling regime gave a results: Kaunas Court judge
Jonas Furmanavičius fucked a 5 years girls together with his friends.
Only in Adamkus created system could happen that.

Stories of my four-year old daughter about naked men, her being
undressed, her being licked and requests to lick big sysalai (as the
little girl calls men’s genital organs), dripping out cream, her being
covered with that “natural” cream, becoming of sysalas very little
(after the “cream” run out), putting sysalas into her mouth, its
pulling forward/ back, shouting strange sounds, putting and pulling
sysalas in the room, bathroom, lavatory… everywhere, always, hundreds
of times when she visited her “Mummy” at weekends (even on Christening
day of my daughter) do not move none of officers involved in
prejudicial inquiry. Nothing happened here… The girl is alive. Her
mother got money from those with big sysalai for living.
Three interrogations of my daughter about circumstances of sexual
abuse (even if, according to law regulations, a child may be
interrogated only once), complex forensic psychiatry done with my
daughter, forensic psychology expertise with a categorical conclusion
that my daughter can properly understand particularly essential
circumstances of the case and testify. Increased predisposition to
fantasise was not identified. Ten psychologists that participated in
interrogations were not able to determine “lies” of the child.
However, all this does not mean anything in our Legal State.
Categorical request of prosecutors to constantly interrogate the child
(after she was interrogated and examined already) allows them to take
the decision – the child was not sexually abused.
I do not know. Maybe, as her father, I look with another eye upon this
situation and understand words of the girl repeated during
interrogations and expertise. But maybe there are people in Lithuania
who cannot understand words of the child in a different way – it is
disgusting violence, orgies of degenerates, perverts, paedophiles… I
do not know, maybe “qualified” prosecutors think differently…
Maybe prosecutors see their other faces because participants of these
orgies are Member of Presidium of Citizen Democracy Party, ex-Public
adviser of the Member of Seimas V. Muntianas, ex-Head of Kaunas branch
of Labour Party Andrius Ūsas, Judge of Kaunas County Court Jonas
Furmanavičius, and their third blond-haired friend Aidas. To me, they
all are paedophiles. I shall never forget a question of my four-year
old daughter to me, her father of 36 years-old, telling me about their
sysalai that smelled shit and dripping out cream: “Are you a baby,
Daddy? You do not understand anything?”.
I understand that we faced “čekanavičiai” which are in power,
politics, Court… I wish to everybody not to meet such people in your
life… For this “created” slander I was entered in a criminal case. It
is requested to adjudge one million Litas to compensate immaterial
damage… It does not matter how it all ends, but I shall not be silent:
for the sake of my raped little daughter, for the sake of the raped
children and future victims that may appear if we do not punish these
people. Maybe, after reading my words, victims and relatives of these
perverts shall respond.
All my requests to prosecutors are rejected. The request to
interrogate Judge of Kaunas County Court was rejected by the
prosecutor Kiuršinas, as information about the Judge is not checked by
process actions: the indicated way of recognition was not performed
according to norms of the Criminal Code of Practice of the Republic of
Lithuania. Therefore, it does not have any legal power. Interrogation
subject-matter is not indicated in the request to interrogate; it is
also not indicate what information useful for investigation should be
received after interrogation of the Judge. I do not understand
anything: can I, as a legal representative of aggrieved little girl,
check the obtained information by process actions; can I perform
recognition by norms of the Criminal Code of Practice of the Republic
of Lithuania. Apart from that, I do not understand whether evidence of
the indicated by the little girl people who visited the place of her
sexual abuse can be significant in a criminal case. It is not my
competence, but obligation of the officers carrying this prejudicial
inquiry who get paid by the Government to take all the foreseen means
to investigate and reveal criminal activity in the shortest possible
period of time.
Even funnier that one could imagine – my last complaints on actions of
the prosecutor A. Kiuršinas addressed to Supreme prosecutor of Kaunas
County K. Betingis and General prosecutor of the Republic of Lithuania
A. Valantinas were solved by the prosecutor A.Kiuršinas himself. I do
not know where to apply, what to do, how to fight paedophiles.
The main national legal act – Constitution of the Republic of
Lithuania – embeds general provisions on human rights and protection
of freedom and constitutional State obligation to save and protect
childhood and cherish children. Prosecutor’s office is a State
institution performing functions determined in Constitution of the
Republic of Lithuania, Prosecution law and other legal acts.
Prosecutor and institutions of prejudicial inquiry in every case of
criminal activity have to perform all means foreseen by the legal acts
to reveal criminal activity. Attempts of prosecutors G.Ročienė,
R.Čivinskaitė, A.Kiuršinas, K.Betingis to perform everything, or
better to say nothing, are constantly repeated. I want to believe that
there are just and honest officers in this rotten country who would do
everything for paedophiles and perverts to pay the penalty. Presently
performed prejudicial inquiry is a repeated trauma for my little
daughter, me and my parents. If anybody understood what happens in the
independent Lithuania, please do something, help us. If it is still
possible to do anything. As the “Ročienė“, „Čivinskaitė“, „Kiuršinas“
or „Betingis“ shall never help. They dream to finish their reputable
service and get happy and solid senescence...

Drąsius Kedys

http://www.pedofilai.com/

vello

Sep 25, 2009, 2:00:19 PM9/25/09

Well, Andrius - we here are not too educated in topic you seems to
prefer. I'm sure there are special newsgroups to fight/support
pedofilia and other things.

Dmitry

Sep 25, 2009, 4:10:57 PM9/25/09
> Well, Andrius - we here are not too educated in topic you seems to
> prefer. I'm sure there are special newsgroups to fight/support
> pedofilia and other things.

Andriusha is a victim of Adamkus regime in excile who is trying to
fire the rockets against his opressor back in the homeland....

Leaving tov.Andrius aside, the activity of the real scb spammer has
recently grew again. I have noticed that "no-reply" policy is now in
place. Thanks to all.

Indianajohn

Oct 21, 2009, 12:11:03 AM10/21/09

Andrius, --
Thank you for adding detail to this story.
I live in Indiana (USA) and Kedys' story came to me
from; Judicial-Inc.org

lorad

Oct 21, 2009, 2:39:47 AM10/21/09
On Sep 25, 10:48 am, highly imaginative and disgusting Andrius
<ziniatink...@gmail.com> wrote something disgusting... again:
> What a hell? [snip]

"Lithuanian Dad Kills Judge For Molesting His 3 Yr Old
A World Hero
Austria Times 10-18-9

A dad who shot dead a judge and a senior politician because they
molested his three-year old daughter has become a national hero after
going on the run in Lithuania.

Horrified Drasius Keyds, 37, gunned down the perverted pair on Monday
after police turned a deaf ear to his pleas for justice for his
tortured tot.

Now in hiding, Keyds has become a hero on YouTube and Facebook with
hundreds of thousands of fans from all over the world pledging
support.

"You are a hero to all of us," reads one Facebook message. "What you
did is nothing but justice."

Mugs and t-shirts with his image on them have begun appearing
alongside the logo "Drasius: Lone-avenger".

Keyds' nightmare began a year ago when daughter Deimantela told him
about a meeting set up by his then fiancee with judge Jonas
Furmanavicziusa and the Speaker of Lithuania's parliament , Andrius
Us."

Furman -avicziusa and Us don't sound very Lithuanian to me.
Probably resident russkies.

Message has been deleted

Andrius

Oct 21, 2009, 12:35:47 PM10/21/09
Vello does not like that. Kedys become part or Lithuanian folklore.
Poland offered him a political asylum status.

Regards,
Andrius