Leave Kenny alone

Kimberly Walker

Apr 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/28/96

Am I the only one who is tired of all these Kenny-related subjects?
Now, I like Kenny (probably more than most of the women on SCAA, most of
the time) but we all know he has to have the last word. LET IT GO, y'all.
He hates kids; he won't marry; he lies to get sex. These are givens.
Just let's get on with it it. JUST LET HIM BE RIGHT

Kim

Apryl

Apr 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/28/96

Kimberly Walker wrote:

> Am I the only one who is tired of all these Kenny-related subjects?
> Now, I like Kenny (probably more than most of the women on SCAA, most of
> the time)

So you're a Kenny's-Girl! I knew I'd find one, since the old ones have all
gone into hiding of late!

Shame on you. He is the enemy.

> but we all know he has to have the last word. LET IT GO, y'all.
> He hates kids; he won't marry; he lies to get sex. These are givens.

Sure. But they are also chinks in his armor! He is human, and will be shown
as such at every opportunity!

> Just let's get on with it it. JUST LET HIM BE RIGHT

I don't know about any one else, but if I think I can show KC to be wrong, I
just have to go for it. I can't help myself. I have a problem. I'm addicted
to scaa.

I have a 'jones'.

(heavy sigh)

Apryl
Who wonders why she just had to put his name in the subject line

D.C.I.

Apr 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/28/96

In <Pine.A32.3.91.960428...@umabnet.ab.umd.edu>

Kimberly Walker <kwa...@umabnet.ab.umd.edu> writes:

>Am I the only one who is tired of all these Kenny-related subjects?
>Now, I like Kenny (probably more than most of the women on SCAA, most
of
>the time) but we all know he has to have the last word. LET IT GO,

y'all.
>He hates kids; he won't marry; he lies to get sex. These are givens.

>Just let's get on with it it. JUST LET HIM BE RIGHT
>
>Kim

Many years ago, I advised our eldest,
"When you got one woman concerning 'bout
ya, you might as well have a hundred, 'cause
you'll never get out alive! After a few bad
starts, he finally figured it out, when lady
is lettin' him be right (correct), he really
starts lookin' around 'cause it won't be long
until the real message comes through. He gonna
be outsmarted!

:-D

DCI

DarkStar

Apr 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/28/96

In article <3183C7...@voyager.net>, Apryl <ap...@voyager.net> wrote:

>Kimberly Walker wrote:
>>
>> Am I the only one who is tired of all these Kenny-related subjects?
>> Now, I like Kenny (probably more than most of the women on SCAA, most of
>> the time)
>
>So you're a Kenny's-Girl! I knew I'd find one, since the old ones have all
>gone into hiding of late!
>
>Shame on you. He is the enemy.

Bullshit! Kenny has a view that will not change because too many women
come to him on the down low.

>> but we all know he has to have the last word. LET IT GO, y'all.
>> He hates kids; he won't marry; he lies to get sex. These are givens.
>

>Sure. But they are also chinks in his armor! He is human, and will be shown
>as such at every opportunity!

And too many women try to "change him" only he gets what he wants, and they
don't, unless all they really wanted was a f***.

>> Just let's get on with it it. JUST LET HIM BE RIGHT
>

>I don't know about any one else, but if I think I can show KC to be wrong, I
>just have to go for it. I can't help myself. I have a problem. I'm addicted
>to scaa.
>I have a 'jones'.
>(heavy sigh)
>Apryl
>Who wonders why she just had to put his name in the subject line

The prosecution rests.

--
-------------------------- Sign below the dotted line --------------------

Welcome to my virtual reality!

Ed Brown - dark...@cais.com
http://www.tnp.com/~darkstar (construction in progress)
Copyright, 1996, Edwin Brown

Apryl

Apr 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/28/96

DarkStar wrote:

> In article <3183C7...@voyager.net>, Apryl <ap...@voyager.net> wrote:
> >Kimberly Walker wrote:
> >>
> >> Am I the only one who is tired of all these Kenny-related subjects?
> >> Now, I like Kenny (probably more than most of the women on SCAA, most of
> >> the time)
> >
> >So you're a Kenny's-Girl! I knew I'd find one, since the old ones have all
> >gone into hiding of late!
> >
> >Shame on you. He is the enemy.
>
> Bullshit! Kenny has a view that will not change because too many women
> come to him on the down low.

He is still the enemy!

> >> but we all know he has to have the last word. LET IT GO, y'all.
> >> He hates kids; he won't marry; he lies to get sex. These are givens.
> >
> >Sure. But they are also chinks in his armor! He is human, and will be
> >shown as such at every opportunity!
>
> And too many women try to "change him" only he gets what he wants, and they
> don't, unless all they really wanted was a f***.

How do you know? Or did you share that brain cell with Okolo?

How do you know what's up with Kenny? F'real, doh?

We aren't talking about you. We're talking about the Crude-ster. He is the
one that gets all the attention. We're just trying to hash out why.

Apryl
Who can't figure out how Darkstar Does that!

Vivian I. Jackson

Apr 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/28/96
>Am I the only one who is tired of all these Kenny-related subjects?
>Now, I like Kenny (probably more than most of the women on SCAA, most
of
>the time) but we all know he has to have the last word. LET IT GO,

y'all.
>He hates kids; he won't marry; he lies to get sex. These are givens.

>Just let's get on with it it. JUST LET HIM BE RIGHT

AMEN TO THAT, MY SISTAH! i'm a witness and i'll testify.....

vivs@}->--
(who avoids watching "the lion king" now, cuz she hates that theme
song!)

Gabrielle Daniels

Apr 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/28/96

On Sun, 28 Apr 1996, Kimberly Walker wrote:

> Am I the only one who is tired of all these Kenny-related subjects?
> Now, I like Kenny (probably more than most of the women on SCAA, most of
> the time) but we all know he has to have the last word. LET IT GO, y'all.
> He hates kids; he won't marry; he lies to get sex. These are givens.
> Just let's get on with it it. JUST LET HIM BE RIGHT

Kim, he's not right.

He may be right for himself, but his word is not the truth.

That's all I have to say.

Pax.

DarkStar

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

In article <3183FD...@voyager.net>, Apryl <ap...@voyager.net> wrote:
>DarkStar wrote:

>> And too many women try to "change him" only he gets what he wants, and they
>> don't, unless all they really wanted was a f***.
>
>How do you know? Or did you share that brain cell with Okolo?

I met him, and "know" him. I also know the pattern and it's one I saw before
I met him. Any man can play the game.

>How do you know what's up with Kenny? F'real, doh?
>We aren't talking about you. We're talking about the Crude-ster. He is the
>one that gets all the attention. We're just trying to hash out why.

That's why he gets the attention.

Plus, being confident gets many women's panties wet.

E.G. Landers

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

In article <Pine.A32.3.91.960428...@umabnet.ab.umd.edu>,

Kimberly Walker <kwa...@umabnet.ab.umd.edu> wrote:

>Am I the only one who is tired of all these Kenny-related subjects?
>Now, I like Kenny (probably more than most of the women on SCAA, most of
>the time) but we all know he has to have the last word. LET IT GO, y'all.
>He hates kids; he won't marry; he lies to get sex. These are givens.
>Just let's get on with it it. JUST LET HIM BE RIGHT
>
>Kim

Hi, Kim,

Been away for a while.

Has Kenny knocked you up, beat the shit out of you, and
wrecked your car yet?

BARD

apryl

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

DarkStar (dark...@cais3.cais.com) wrote:

: In article <3183FD...@voyager.net>, Apryl <ap...@voyager.net> wrote:
: >DarkStar wrote:
: >>

: >> And too many women try to "change him" only he gets what he wants, and they

: >> don't, unless all they really wanted was a f***.
: >
: >How do you know? Or did you share that brain cell with Okolo?

: I met him, and "know" him. I also know the pattern and it's one I saw before
: I met him. Any man can play the game.

So. You met him. You know (?) him. That doesn't mean that you know what
he gets, from whom, how often, who enjoyed it, who wants secondes, or any
of that. Sex, for the most part, is a two person deal. If you are a
third, you still only know about YOUR enjoyment.

You know the pattern, but that doesn't mean that you know the facts.

See, the funny thing is, YOU are the one saying what Kenny gets and
doesn't get, not Kenny. He says he get 'plenty'. But that doesn't mean
all that much. You, on the other hand, say that he gets 'all he wants'.
The two statements are not the same.

You can try to argue with me Darkstar, but it's futile.

: >How do you know what's up with Kenny? F'real, doh?

: >We aren't talking about you. We're talking about the Crude-ster. He is the
: >one that gets all the attention. We're just trying to hash out why.

: That's why he gets the attention.

Why does he get the attention? Because we're trying to hash out why, or
because you all in his bidniz?

: Plus, being confident gets many women's panties wet.

Oh. You know that?

Maybe it does, but that doesn't necessarily get them off. So, even if her
nose is wide open for Kenny, and she's chomping at the bit to get to him,
he may have some client that is much more important than she (any woman)
could ever be. He he he he he. I'm sure that Kenny has even turned down
some he could have had.

Just like I'm sure that some women are able to keep their wet panties to
themselves.

But still, unless you're there, each, and every time, you don't know what
Kenny gets, from whom, or why.

Got that, Dark-moon?

I'm not suggesting that Kenny hasn't sown his wild oats all over the
Western Hemisphere (Kenny, you been east yet?), but that still doesn't
mean that YOU know what he's done. Spy camera or not.

That is, unless you get some acknowledgement from both Kenny and the
girl(s) in question.

But I'm sure that Kenny is too old to still be one to tell about all of
his conquests. If he gets as much as I think he does, the novelty would
have worn off long ago. Before he finished his first case of condoms.

Apryl
Who can't believe she's reduced herself to name-flames again

DarkStar

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

In article <4m2ki7$i...@vixc.voyager.net>, apryl <ap...@vixa.voyager.net> wrote:
>DarkStar (dark...@cais3.cais.com) wrote:
>: In article <3183FD...@voyager.net>, Apryl <ap...@voyager.net> wrote:
>: >DarkStar wrote:
>: >>
>
>:>> And too many women try to "change him" only he gets what he wants, and they
>:>> don't, unless all they really wanted was a f***.
>:>
>:>How do you know? Or did you share that brain cell with Okolo?
>
>:I met him, and "know" him. I also know the pattern and it's one I saw before
>:I met him. Any man can play the game.
>
>So. You met him. You know (?) him. That doesn't mean that you know what
>he gets, from whom, how often, who enjoyed it, who wants secondes, or any
>of that. Sex, for the most part, is a two person deal. If you are a
>third, you still only know about YOUR enjoyment.

I never claimed I did know who, how often, who enjoyed it or didn't,
who wants seconds or any of that. Show me where I did write any of that.
Insert it in the space below when you reply.

****
< T H I S S P A C E R E S E R V E D F O R A P R Y L >
****

>You know the pattern, but that doesn't mean that you know the facts.

I have seen enough to know that he gets his share.

>See, the funny thing is, YOU are the one saying what Kenny gets and
>doesn't get, not Kenny. He says he get 'plenty'. But that doesn't mean
>all that much. You, on the other hand, say that he gets 'all he wants'.
>The two statements are not the same.

Again, show me where I wrote that he gets "a lot" and where I put a number
on it. Insert it in the space below when you reply.

****
< T H I S S P A C E R E S E R V E D F O R A P R Y L >
****

>You can try to argue with me Darkstar, but it's futile.

<Comment withheld this time>

>: >How do you know what's up with Kenny? F'real, doh?
>: >We aren't talking about you. We're talking about the Crude-ster. He is the
>: >one that gets all the attention. We're just trying to hash out why.
>
>: That's why he gets the attention.
>
>Why does he get the attention? Because we're trying to hash out why, or
>because you all in his bidniz?

He gets attention because ya'll try to figure out why, when, IMO, it is already
known why.

> : Plus, being confident gets many women's panties wet.
>
>Oh. You know that?

Yep. Been there, done that. I know how some women act when you step up to
them with abandon, and what happens when you are timid about it. First one
get more play than the second one.

>Maybe it does, but that doesn't necessarily get them off.

Where did I write that it gets them off? Put in in the space below.
****
< T H I S S P A C E R E S E R V E D F O R A P R Y L >
****

>So, even if her
>nose is wide open for Kenny, and she's chomping at the bit to get to him,
>he may have some client that is much more important than she (any woman)
>could ever be. He he he he he. I'm sure that Kenny has even turned down
>some he could have had.

Ask him.

>Just like I'm sure that some women are able to keep their wet panties to
>themselves.

I never denied that one, now have I?

>But still, unless you're there, each, and every time, you don't know what
>Kenny gets, from whom, or why.
>Got that, Dark-moon?

Did I mention any names? No.

>I'm not suggesting that Kenny hasn't sown his wild oats all over the
>Western Hemisphere (Kenny, you been east yet?), but that still doesn't
>mean that YOU know what he's done. Spy camera or not.

The man gets his share, which is all I have stated. If you know otherwise...
****
< T H I S S P A C E R E S E R V E D F O R A P R Y L >
****

>That is, unless you get some acknowledgement from both Kenny and the
>girl(s) in question.
>
>But I'm sure that Kenny is too old to still be one to tell about all of
>his conquests. If he gets as much as I think he does, the novelty would
>have worn off long ago. Before he finished his first case of condoms.

All I wrote was that he gets his share, believes in what he does, and no
amount of asking why, pointing out the "error of his ways," probing for
some "speck of deciency," etc, etc, etc, is going to make him change his
views until what works for him -- and it works otherwise he would have
"changed his ways" -- doesn't work no mo'.

So, WTF are you so hot under the collar about? I expressed my opinion,
and if you don't like it, so F'ing be it, but you are not going to attempt
to stop me from writing WTFE I want to write and I will express myself any
F'ing time I choose to do so. And, if I choose to say the continuing saga
of WTF Kenny posts and believes WTF he does is OLD, PLAYED OUT, SILLY,
etc, etc, etc, I F'ing will. This shit should be in the FAQ under what
Kenny believes and why.

Point blank: He wants pussy and a blowjob and what he does gets pussy and
a blowjob.

Rich Thompson

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

On 29 Apr 1996, DarkStar wrote:

> I never claimed I did know who, how often, who enjoyed it or didn't,
> who wants seconds or any of that. Show me where I did write any of that.
> Insert it in the space below when you reply.

(chuckle)

Seems some people are taking Kenny's personal life pretty personally.
Hmmm...

Curiouser and curiouser.

> >But still, unless you're there, each, and every time, you don't know what
> >Kenny gets, from whom, or why.
> >Got that, Dark-moon?
>
> Did I mention any names? No.

Sheesh- you'd think you had!

Peace,
Rich

Richard Thompson
Dept. of Psychology
McGill University
1205 Dr. Penfield Ave
Montreal P.Q.
H3A 1B1

Man lernt nichts kennen als was man liebt.
-Goethe

Dr Midnight

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

la...@smart.net (E.G. Landers) wrote:

> Hi, Kim,

> BARD

Hey bard, I expected some origniality from you. That didn't cut it.
And here I was thinking that you took pride in your craft ...
Infinity Umlimited Software Consulting

Wayne Johnson

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

la...@smart.net (E.G. Landers) wrote:

> Been away for a while.

Like most convicts, still thinks everything is the same.

Find a better way to troll for trouble. This is just boring.

Wayne "boring, and weak" Johnson
cia...@ix.netcom.com

apryl

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

DarkStar (dark...@cais.cais.com) wrote:

: In article <4m2ki7$i...@vixc.voyager.net>, apryl <ap...@vixa.voyager.net> wrote:
: >DarkStar (dark...@cais3.cais.com) wrote:
: >: In article <3183FD...@voyager.net>, Apryl <ap...@voyager.net> wrote:
: >: >DarkStar wrote:
: >
: >So. You met him. You know (?) him. That doesn't mean that you know what
: >he gets, from whom, how often, who enjoyed it, who wants secondes, or any
: >of that. Sex, for the most part, is a two person deal. If you are a
: >third, you still only know about YOUR enjoyment.

: I never claimed I did know who, how often, who enjoyed it or didn't,
: who wants seconds or any of that. Show me where I did write any of that.
: Insert it in the space below when you reply.

: ****
: < T H I S S P A C E R E S E R V E D F O R A P R Y L >

Ok. You didn't. But you did say that, I believe it was 'lots of pussy and
blowjobs'.
Maybe I'm giving you credit for someone else's posts. You are known for
that shared cell thing and all.
: ****

: >You know the pattern, but that doesn't mean that you know the facts.

: I have seen enough to know that he gets his share.

But that's not what you said. You talked as if you knew what he did.

Besides, how do you know he gets his share? Are you in Boston? Are you a
Flight Attendant? Or is it just that he isn't seen chewing on straws and
panting like a wolf at the sight of a woman? Some people control them
selves. That doesn't mean that he's satisfied. Just like Gabrielle is
accused of not getting enough because of her posts. You can't tell from
that kind of stuff alone, Dark-cloud.

: >See, the funny thing is, YOU are the one saying what Kenny gets and

: >doesn't get, not Kenny. He says he get 'plenty'. But that doesn't mean
: >all that much. You, on the other hand, say that he gets 'all he wants'.
: >The two statements are not the same.

: Again, show me where I wrote that he gets "a lot" and where I put a number
: on it. Insert it in the space below when you reply.

: ****
: < T H I S S P A C E R E S E R V E D F O R A P R Y L >

I can't get to earlier posts like that. But if you can, look at the posts
preceeding mine. It's there. Not a number, but you said 'plenty'.
: ****

: >You can try to argue with me Darkstar, but it's futile.

: <Comment withheld this time>
Why start now? Come on with it. This is fun, for me.

: >Why does he get the attention? Because we're trying to hash out why, or

: >because you all in his bidniz?

: He gets attention because ya'll try to figure out why, when, IMO, it is
: already known why.

Ok, hair pin turn. You lost me. It's known why he gets attention, or why
we try to figure him out?

I really don't care to figure him out. I know enough. He's kind of
interesting. Probably the most interesting person on this newsgroup, if
only because of his controversial posts. And because others are so damned
interested.

I think he gets attention because he's kind of aggravating. That's not
always bad, but it does get attention.

: > : Plus, being confident gets many women's panties wet.

: > : >Oh. You know that?

: Yep. Been there, done that. I know how some women act when you step up to
: them with abandon, and what happens when you are timid about it. First one
: get more play than the second one.

: >Maybe it does, but that doesn't necessarily get them off.

: Where did I write that it gets them off? Put in in the space below.
: ****
: < T H I S S P A C E R E S E R V E D F O R A P R Y L >

You suggested that because Kenny is confident he gets 'in' their panties.
Or did I read that wrong?
How does one get pu**y or bl*wj*bs without the removal of panties?

Ok, maybe just he pu**y. I shouldn't have included that second part. My bad
: ****

: >So, even if her
: >nose is wide open for Kenny, and she's chomping at the bit to get to him,
: >he may have some client that is much more important than she (any woman)
: >could ever be. He he he he he. I'm sure that Kenny has even turned down
: >some he could have had.

: Ask him.

Why ask him? We're discussing him. I didn't invite him into this
discussion. You're the one who's talking like you KNOW all about him. I
say that you think you know, but you can't possibly know. If the man were
your identical twin brother, and you lived in the same house, I say that
you still can't know his every thought or motivation, nor the results of
those.

I'm not saying that you *can't* be right. Just not sure!

: >Just like I'm sure that some women are able to keep their wet panties to
: >themselves.

: I never denied that one, now have I?

It was never brought up before. But that's ok, schnookems.

: >But still, unless you're there, each, and every time, you don't know what

: >Kenny gets, from whom, or why.
: >Got that, Dark-moon?

: Did I mention any names? No.

You don't have to mention names. Can you remember the names of every
woman that you've been with? I doubt that. I'm sure that some will slip
your memory. But I still say that you can't KNOW what's going on in his
bidniz.

Just like I get upset when people try to tell what others think, and
want, and was trying to do. No one can know what others are thinking.

Somebody got all over Phil for being on Kenny's jock. I say that Phil's
been on his case, but this stuff, that's you getting on his jock.

Oh-Great-God-Kenny. Master of the Land of the Penises (or is that Peni?)

All knowing, all 'getting', all 'doing'.

: >I'm not suggesting that Kenny hasn't sown his wild oats all over the

: >Western Hemisphere (Kenny, you been east yet?), but that still doesn't
: >mean that YOU know what he's done. Spy camera or not.

: The man gets his share, which is all I have stated. If you know otherwise...
: ****
: < T H I S S P A C E R E S E R V E D F O R A P R Y L >

That's my whole point. I don't think that any one can know unless they
know both parties. From all encounters. Kenny's been at this a while. And
I'm still stubborn. I still say that you can't know what he's really
done. No matter how much you believe him.
: ****

: >That is, unless you get some acknowledgement from both Kenny and the
: >girl(s) in question.
: >
: >But I'm sure that Kenny is too old to still be one to tell about all of
: >his conquests. If he gets as much as I think he does, the novelty would
: >have worn off long ago. Before he finished his first case of condoms.

: All I wrote was that he gets his share, believes in what he does, and no
: amount of asking why, pointing out the "error of his ways," probing for
: some "speck of deciency," etc, etc, etc, is going to make him change his
: views until what works for him -- and it works otherwise he would have
: "changed his ways" -- doesn't work no mo'.

Ooo. Ooo. Do I get a prize? I agree with you on that one!

: So, WTF are you so hot under the collar about? I expressed my opinion,

: and if you don't like it, so F'ing be it, but you are not going to attempt
: to stop me from writing WTFE I want to write and I will express myself any
: F'ing time I choose to do so. And, if I choose to say the continuing saga
: of WTF Kenny posts and believes WTF he does is OLD, PLAYED OUT, SILLY,
: etc, etc, etc, I F'ing will. This shit should be in the FAQ under what
: Kenny believes and why.

I still haven't found the FAQ. But I'll keep trying.

You have a potty mouth. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

I'm not hot under the collar. I'm having big fun, aggravating you. Again.
You can write it, but you still don't KNOW it. That's all I'm getting at.

And thank you for being such a gentleman and saving those areas for my
replies. I may have slipped a few points had you not been so chivalrous.

: Point blank: He wants pussy and a blowjob and what he does gets pussy and
: a blowjob.

Ok.

Apryl
Who wonders when Dark-man is going to pay for that manicure

Jerome Walker

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

In article <Pine.A32.3.91.960429...@umabnet.ab.umd.edu>,
Kimberly Walker <kwa...@umabnet.ab.umd.edu> wrote:

>On Sun, 28 Apr 1996, Apryl wrote:
>
>> So you're a Kenny's-Girl! I knew I'd find one, since the old ones have all
>> gone into hiding of late!
>
>No, I am not.

Kim, I think Apryl has a crush on Kenny.

[ edit ]

>>I don't know about any one else, but if I think I can show KC to be wrong, I
>>just have to go for it. I can't help myself. I have a problem. I'm addicted
>>to scaa.

Apryl has a crush on Kenny.

>When did you prove him wrong? You two just go 'round and 'round about
>the same issue. You aren't going to change him, he's not going to change
>you. Make your points and move on. Jeez.

Apryl has a crush on Kenny.

--
Jerome -- This is a great sig -- Walker

Jerome Walker

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

In article <Pine.SUN.3.91.960429...@ego.psych.mcgill.ca>,

Rich Thompson <tho...@ego.psych.mcgill.ca> wrote:
>On 29 Apr 1996, DarkStar wrote:
>
>> I never claimed I did know who, how often, who enjoyed it or didn't,
>> who wants seconds or any of that. Show me where I did write any of that.
>> Insert it in the space below when you reply.
>
>(chuckle)
>
>Seems some people are taking Kenny's personal life pretty personally.
>Hmmm...
>Curiouser and curiouser.

I was thinking the same thing.

>> >But still, unless you're there, each, and every time, you don't know what
>> >Kenny gets, from whom, or why.
>> >Got that, Dark-moon?
>>
>> Did I mention any names? No.

>Sheesh- you'd think you had!

You don't think?
Naaah?
Hmmmmm, I wonder....

Awwwwwwwwwwww Shucky Ducky!

DarkStar

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

In article <4m30cs$j...@vixc.voyager.net>, apryl <ap...@vixa.voyager.net> wrote:
>DarkStar (dark...@cais.cais.com) wrote:
>: In article <4m2ki7$i...@vixc.voyager.net>, apryl <ap...@vixa.voyager.net> wrote:
>: >DarkStar (dark...@cais3.cais.com) wrote:
>: >: In article <3183FD...@voyager.net>, Apryl <ap...@voyager.net> wrote:
>: >: >DarkStar wrote:

>: I have seen enough to know that he gets his share.
>
>But that's not what you said. You talked as if you knew what he did.

Read what I write not what you want to see.

>Besides, how do you know he gets his share?

If he gets pussy, he gets his share. So, you wore a pointy hat and had
to stand in the corner in school didn't you?

>Are you in Boston? Are you a
>Flight Attendant? Or is it just that he isn't seen chewing on straws and
>panting like a wolf at the sight of a woman? Some people control them
>selves. That doesn't mean that he's satisfied. Just like Gabrielle is
>accused of not getting enough because of her posts. You can't tell from
>that kind of stuff alone, Dark-cloud.

Show me where I wrote he was satisfied. Frankly, I don't give a damn.
YOU are saying he can't be satisfied. YOU are the one mad 'cuz he lies
to get laid or a blow job. What business is it of yours? And that last
question is my point. Unless you wanna....

>: <Comment withheld this time>
>Why start now? Come on with it. This is fun, for me.

You were also in that "special" class, weren't you?

>: >Why does he get the attention? Because we're trying to hash out why, or
>: >because you all in his bidniz?
>
>: He gets attention because ya'll try to figure out why, when, IMO, it is
>: already known why.
>
>Ok, hair pin turn. You lost me. It's known why he gets attention, or why
>we try to figure him out?

Burn some brain cells and think about it.

>I really don't care to figure him out.

Bull-F'in-Shit. Otherwise, you wouldn't be constantly asking the same damn
questions of him over,and over, and over,....

>: >Maybe it does, but that doesn't necessarily get them off.
>
>: Where did I write that it gets them off? Put in in the space below.
>: ****
>: < T H I S S P A C E R E S E R V E D F O R A P R Y L >
>You suggested that because Kenny is confident he gets 'in' their panties.
>Or did I read that wrong?

I wrote that panties get wet, I wrote nothing else. Wishful thinking on
our part perhaps?

>: Ask him.
>
>Why ask him? We're discussing him. I didn't invite him into this
>discussion. You're the one who's talking like you KNOW all about him.

No, I'm writing who gives a damn why he does what he does or who he does?
Why ask the same damn thing every few weeks? The shit is tired. Now, if
you wanna get in his BVD's well.....

>: >But still, unless you're there, each, and every time, you don't know what
>: >Kenny gets, from whom, or why.
>: >Got that, Dark-moon?
>
>: Did I mention any names? No.
>
>You don't have to mention names. Can you remember the names of every
>woman that you've been with? I doubt that. I'm sure that some will slip
>your memory. But I still say that you can't KNOW what's going on in his
>bidniz.

Never claimed I did, but you read whatever you want to read for whatever
reason....

>Somebody got all over Phil for being on Kenny's jock. I say that Phil's
>been on his case, but this stuff, that's you getting on his jock.

No, I'm on *YOUR* case because *YOU* have asked the questions *BEFORE* as
have *OTHERS*. Over and over and over.... But damn that seems to be par
for the course for you.

>I'm still stubborn. I still say that you can't know what he's really
>done. No matter how much you believe him.

I wrote he gets his share and what I *DO* know is enough. If you really
want to know, arrange a meeting with Kenny, and find out for yourself.
Because it *sure* seems like that is what is behind this....

>: All I wrote was that he gets his share, believes in what he does, and no
>: amount of asking why, pointing out the "error of his ways," probing for
>: some "speck of deciency," etc, etc, etc, is going to make him change his
>: views until what works for him -- and it works otherwise he would have
>: "changed his ways" -- doesn't work no mo'.
>
>Ooo. Ooo. Do I get a prize? I agree with you on that one!

Guess what Apryl? I wrote that from *JUMP*! If you want him, and don't
want to admit it to yourself, that's ok. But stop the dumb shit.

Kimberly Walker

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

On Sun, 28 Apr 1996, Apryl wrote:

> So you're a Kenny's-Girl! I knew I'd find one, since the old ones have all
> gone into hiding of late!

No, I am not.

> Shame on you. He is the enemy.

Quite the contrary; he is an opportunity to study. I learn lots from his
posts.

> I don't know about any one else, but if I think I can show KC to be wrong, I
> just have to go for it. I can't help myself. I have a problem. I'm addicted
> to scaa.

When did you prove him wrong? You two just go 'round and 'round about

the same issue. You aren't going to change him, he's not going to change
you. Make your points and move on. Jeez.

Am I the only one tired of deleting messages about Kenny?

Kim

Philip Kasiecki

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

Kimberly Walker (kwa...@umabnet.ab.umd.edu) wrote:
: Am I the only one who is tired of all these Kenny-related subjects?

: Now, I like Kenny (probably more than most of the women on SCAA, most of
: the time) but we all know he has to have the last word. LET IT GO, y'all.
: He hates kids; he won't marry; he lies to get sex. These are givens.

And nothing can be done about them. At 31 1/2, he is way too set in
his ways to change anything, and only Kenny can change Kenny. I have a
problem with his apathy.

: Just let's get on with it it. JUST LET HIM BE RIGHT

I wouldn't call being as apathetic as Kenny is, "being right".

Phil Kasiecki

Tamarie Jordan

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

apryl (ap...@vixa.voyager.net) wrote:
:
: You know the pattern, but that doesn't mean that you know the facts.
^^^^^^
Hmmm...reminds me of someone else who makes accusations without facts...

: You can try to argue with me Darkstar, but it's futile.

Take her word for it Ed. She'll never stop arguing and she'll say you're
the one who refuses to agree to disagree.

: But still, unless you're there, each, and every time, you don't know what
: Kenny gets, from whom, or why.

*snicker* I guess Apryl has been hiding in Spike's closet to get her info
on who he dates.

Tamarie
---- ----
/ __ ____ __ __ . _ / _ __ __/ __ __
/ (_( / / / (_( / / (- /__/ (_) / (_/ (_( / /

http://www.clark.net/pub/tjordan

D.C.I.

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

In <Pine.A32.3.91.960429...@umabnet.ab.umd.edu>

Kimberly Walker <kwa...@umabnet.ab.umd.edu> writes:

>On Sun, 28 Apr 1996, Apryl wrote:

CLIPPED

>> I don't know about any one else, but if I think I can show KC to be
>>wrong, I just have to go for it. I can't help myself. I have a
>>problem. I'm addicted to scaa.
>
>When did you prove him wrong? You two just go 'round and 'round about
>the same issue. You aren't going to change him, he's not going to
>change you. Make your points and move on. Jeez.
>
>Am I the only one tired of deleting messages about Kenny?
>
>Kim

Dr. Kim,

Why even the simplest of microbes and viruses
evolve faster than the level of the discussion
to which your refer. :-)

Just come on and help the old man here learn
a new dance step. Heh, heh, heh. My Betty won't
mind 'cause it'll get me outs the house!

As ever with respects,

DCI

Gabrielle Daniels

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

On 29 Apr 1996, DarkStar wrote back to Apryl(?):

> >How do you know what's up with Kenny? F'real, doh?
> >We aren't talking about you. We're talking about the Crude-ster. He is the
> >one that gets all the attention. We're just trying to hash out why.
>

> That's why he gets the attention.

> Plus, being confident gets many women's panties wet.

Maybe HER panties get wet.

He twists mine.

apryl

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

Jerome Walker (wal...@panix.com) wrote:
: In article <Pine.SUN.3.91.960429...@ego.psych.mcgill.ca>,
: Rich Thompson <tho...@ego.psych.mcgill.ca> wrote:
: >
: >
: >Seems some people are taking Kenny's personal life pretty personally.
: >Hmmm...
: >Curiouser and curiouser.

: I was thinking the same thing.

You think? I'm surprised.

: >> >But still, unless you're there, each, and every time, you don't know what

: >> >Kenny gets, from whom, or why.
: >> >Got that, Dark-moon?
: >>
: >> Did I mention any names? No.

: >Sheesh- you'd think you had!

: You don't think?
: Naaah?
: Hmmmmm, I wonder....

: Awwwwwwwwwwww Shucky Ducky!

Bite me.

Apryl
Who decided to use nice words instead

apryl

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

Tamarie Jordan (tjo...@clark.net) wrote:

: apryl (ap...@vixa.voyager.net) wrote:
: :
: : You know the pattern, but that doesn't mean that you know the facts.
: ^^^^^^
: Hmmm...reminds me of someone else who makes accusations without facts...

I never said that I knew Spike did anything. I said that what I believed.

: : You can try to argue with me Darkstar, but it's futile.

: Take her word for it Ed. She'll never stop arguing and she'll say you're
: the one who refuses to agree to disagree.

Oh. Are you now going to suggest that it was otherwise? Why didn't you
say that on the other thread?

: : But still, unless you're there, each, and every time, you don't know what

: : Kenny gets, from whom, or why.

: *snicker* I guess Apryl has been hiding in Spike's closet to get her info
: on who he dates.

Again, you're off base.

But that doesn't surprise me one bit.

Apryl
Who thought Tamarie said she avoided threads I was on

Jerome Walker

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

In article <4m35n6$q...@chaos.dac.neu.edu>,

Philip Kasiecki <pkas...@lynx.dac.neu.edu> wrote:
>Kimberly Walker (kwa...@umabnet.ab.umd.edu) wrote:
>: Am I the only one who is tired of all these Kenny-related subjects?
>: Now, I like Kenny (probably more than most of the women on SCAA, most of
>: the time) but we all know he has to have the last word. LET IT GO, y'all.
>: He hates kids; he won't marry; he lies to get sex. These are givens.
>
> And nothing can be done about them. At 31 1/2, he is way too set in
>his ways to change anything, and only Kenny can change Kenny.

Exactly!

> I have a
>problem with his apathy.

So, who cares? <pun intended> See what you wrote above.

>: Just let's get on with it it. JUST LET HIM BE RIGHT
>
> I wouldn't call being as apathetic as Kenny is, "being right".

apryl

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

Kimberly Walker (kwa...@umabnet.ab.umd.edu) wrote:
: On Sun, 28 Apr 1996, Apryl wrote:

: > So you're a Kenny's-Girl! I knew I'd find one, since the old ones have all

: > gone into hiding of late!

: No, I am not.

My bad. I thought you said you liked him, and to me, that put you in that
category. Sorry.

: > Shame on you. He is the enemy.

: Quite the contrary; he is an opportunity to study. I learn lots from his
: posts.

shhhhhhh! Don't say that publicly. Besides, he's already got a cheering
section, that sounds like it's ready to diefy the man!

: > I don't know about any one else, but if I think I can show KC to be wrong,

: > I just have to go for it. I can't help myself. I have a problem. I'm
: > addicted to scaa.

: When did you prove him wrong? You two just go 'round and 'round about
: the same issue. You aren't going to change him, he's not going to change
: you. Make your points and move on. Jeez.

I haven't proven him wrong, but I keep trying. Sort of like a kitten
trying to get that ball out of the box. Even the kitten may think it's
impossible, but it's a way to amuse one's self.

: Am I the only one tired of deleting messages about Kenny?

No. But some of them are still entertaining.

Apryl
Who agrees we spend too much time discussing *him*

apryl

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

Jerome Walker (wal...@panix.com) wrote:
: In article <Pine.A32.3.91.960429...@umabnet.ab.umd.edu>,

: Kimberly Walker <kwa...@umabnet.ab.umd.edu> wrote:
: >On Sun, 28 Apr 1996, Apryl wrote:
: >
: >> So you're a Kenny's-Girl! I knew I'd find one, since the old ones have all
: >> gone into hiding of late!
: >
: >No, I am not.

: Kim, I think Apryl has a crush on Kenny.

Yea. Right.

: [ edit ]

: >>I don't know about any one else, but if I think I can show KC to be wrong, I
: >>just have to go for it. I can't help myself. I have a problem. I'm addicted
: >>to scaa.

: Apryl has a crush on Kenny.

Do you have a crush on me?

: >When did you prove him wrong? You two just go 'round and 'round about
: >the same issue. You aren't going to change him, he's not going to change
: >you. Make your points and move on. Jeez.

: Apryl has a crush on Kenny.

You do have a crush on me, don't you?

Apryl
Who thinks two can play that game

DarkStar

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

In article <4m3ac3$l...@vixc.voyager.net>, apryl <ap...@vixa.voyager.net> wrote:
>DarkStar (dark...@cais3.cais.com) wrote:

>As for it being my business, it isn't. Never stopped me before. Won't
>stop me today. Besides, I enjoy being a pest in your life!

/ap...@vixa.voyager.net/Hfrom:j
*PLOINK*

Jerome Walker

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

In article <4m39fr$l...@vixc.voyager.net>, apryl <ap...@vixa.voyager.net> wrote:
>Jerome Walker (wal...@panix.com) wrote:

[ edit ]

>: You don't think?
>: Naaah?
>: Hmmmmm, I wonder....
>
>: Awwwwwwwwwwww Shucky Ducky!
>
>Bite me.

I'm not going to back door Kenny.

Rich Thompson

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

On Mon, 29 Apr 1996, apryl wrote:

> Why would you say that? I mean, I still stand behind the opinion that I,
> nor anyone else, can know all of another's actions. DarkStar is writing
> as if he does know.

Darkstar has had 2-party confirmationm regarding some of the people who
are publically fairly antagonistic toward him. so have I.

His basic point is that Kenny gets enough of what he wants that he really
has no reason to change. eve some of the people who claim to disapprove
of him have given himwhat he wants..

> Yes it would. I'm still Apryl

thank goodness :-)

> But all the same, why would you think that I was calling DarkStar for
> naming names? You see nothing wrong with his earlier post?

no. what exactly was wrong with it?

apryl

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

DarkStar (dark...@cais3.cais.com) wrote:

: In article <4m30cs$j...@vixc.voyager.net>, apryl <ap...@vixa.voyager.net> wrote:
: >DarkStar (dark...@cais.cais.com) wrote:
: >: In article <4m2ki7$i...@vixc.voyager.net>, apryl <ap...@vixa.voyager.net> wrote:
: >: >DarkStar (dark...@cais3.cais.com) wrote:
: >: >: In article <3183FD...@voyager.net>, Apryl <ap...@voyager.net> wrote:
: >: >: >DarkStar wrote:

: ...

: If he gets pussy, he gets his share. So, you wore a pointy hat and had

: to stand in the corner in school didn't you?

Wha? How is getting 'some' getting his share? That doesn't add up.

: Show me where I wrote he was satisfied. Frankly, I don't give a damn.

: YOU are saying he can't be satisfied. YOU are the one mad 'cuz he lies
: to get laid or a blow job. What business is it of yours? And that last
: question is my point. Unless you wanna....

I never suggested that he couldn't be satisfied. I only said that you
can't KNOW. And I still stand behind that.

And I thought that Kenny said he didn't lie, he just 'acted'. That's not
quite the same, is it?

As for it being my business, it isn't. Never stopped me before. Won't
stop me today. Besides, I enjoy being a pest in your life!

: ...

: >: <Comment withheld this time>
: >Why start now? Come on with it. This is fun, for me.

: You were also in that "special" class, weren't you?

No. That wasn't me you saw on your short-bus rides.

: Burn some brain cells and think about it.

Oooh. Good one! (NOT!)

: >I really don't care to figure him out.

: Bull-F'in-Shit. Otherwise, you wouldn't be constantly asking the same damn
: questions of him over,and over, and over,....

NO. That was you that I asked the same question of over and over again.
Pay attention. Like I said: You ain't he! That's my point.

: ...

: >: ****

: >: < T H I S S P A C E R E S E R V E D F O R A P R Y L >
: >You suggested that because Kenny is confident he gets 'in' their panties.
: >Or did I read that wrong?

: I wrote that panties get wet, I wrote nothing else. Wishful thinking on
: our part perhaps?

Don't even try that. That was way wrong. I'm surprised at you.

You said that Kenny gets the p*ssy! Now don't try to hide behind wet
panties now! I'm reading what you're writing.

: ...

: >: Ask him.
: >
: >Why ask him? We're discussing him. I didn't invite him into this
: >discussion. You're the one who's talking like you KNOW all about him.

: No, I'm writing who gives a damn why he does what he does or who he does?
: Why ask the same damn thing every few weeks? The shit is tired. Now, if
: you wanna get in his BVD's well.....

True (beep), there is no real point to ask the same questions over and
over again. I just said that Kenny is the enemy! He is an adversary that
many of us (at least me) like to argue with. He can be interesting for
that.

You are the one who tried to suggest that we are only discussing him
because we're mad about how promiscuous he is.

Who was the driver on your short bus? Did he ever leave you at the school?

: ...

: >: Did I mention any names? No.

: >
: >You don't have to mention names. Can you remember the names of every
: >woman that you've been with? I doubt that. I'm sure that some will slip
: >your memory. But I still say that you can't KNOW what's going on in his
: >bidniz.

: Never claimed I did, but you read whatever you want to read for whatever
: reason....

If you say that he gets 'plenty', 'lots' or 'his share', isn't that
taking for granted that you know something that I contend is impossible
for you to know unless both parties tell you? I'm not saying that it
doesn't happen. Only that you don't KNOW.

: ...

: >Somebody got all over Phil for being on Kenny's jock. I say that Phil's
: >been on his case, but this stuff, that's you getting on his jock.

: No, I'm on *YOUR* case because *YOU* have asked the questions *BEFORE* as
: have *OTHERS*. Over and over and over.... But damn that seems to be par
: for the course for you.

What question did I ask in this thread that I've asked over and over again?

You've been on my case for some time. What gives? Are you like JWalker
and have a crush on me?

Now, now boys, settle down!

: ...

: >I'm still stubborn. I still say that you can't know what he's really
: >done. No matter how much you believe him.

: I wrote he gets his share and what I *DO* know is enough. If you really
: want to know, arrange a meeting with Kenny, and find out for yourself.
: Because it *sure* seems like that is what is behind this....

No. Actually, I'm just a stickler for folks reporting facts that are
easily confirmed or denied, as if they are facts, with out checking.
That is, you don't KNOW all of his business, and Kenny is right here to
defend him self, or praise himself, but you piped in, just because...
what? Was it that I made a comment, Kenny's name was in the subject
line? there was a negative comment made about him? What? Why did you
feel the need to say that Kenny gets plenty?

: ...

: >: All I wrote was that he gets his share, believes in what he does, and no
: >: amount of asking why, pointing out the "error of his ways," probing for
: >: some "speck of deciency," etc, etc, etc, is going to make him change his
: >: views until what works for him -- and it works otherwise he would have
: >: "changed his ways" -- doesn't work no mo'.
: >
: >Ooo. Ooo. Do I get a prize? I agree with you on that one!

: Guess what Apryl? I wrote that from *JUMP*! If you want him, and don't
: want to admit it to yourself, that's ok. But stop the dumb shit.

I never denied that.

But I do wonder what on earth makes you think that I want him? Just
because I argue with him? So, do I want you as well? And Tamarie? C'mon,
tell me. Since I'm not up on all the details you seem to think that you
are.

Apryl
Who is feeling really mischievous today

Rich Thompson

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

On 29 Apr 1996, apryl wrote:

> : > So you're a Kenny's-Girl! I knew I'd find one, since the old ones have all
> : > gone into hiding of late!
>
> : No, I am not.
>

> My bad. I thought you said you liked him, and to me, that put you in that
> category. Sorry.

????!!??!?!?

So are Ed and I also Kenny's-Girls?

Acknowledging that Kenny is not a bad sort hardly makes one any sort of fan.

> Who agrees we spend too much time discussing *him*

You'd think this were some kind of religious debate, the vibe it has.

Rich Thompson

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

On 29 Apr 1996, apryl wrote:

> Wha? How is getting 'some' getting his share? That doesn't add up.

Unless you think Kenny shouldn't get any, or that he deserves all of it
in the world, some is exactly what his share works out to be.
Some- between none and all.

> You said that Kenny gets the p*ssy! Now don't try to hide behind wet
> panties now! I'm reading what you're writing.

As I understand it, for some at least, wet panties are a necessary but
not a sufficient condition.
meaning, if he can make that happen it doesn't gaurantee that he'll get
what he wants, but if he can't make it happen, it gaurantees that he
won't.

> True (beep), there is no real point to ask the same questions over and
> over again. I just said that Kenny is the enemy! He is an adversary that
> many of us (at least me) like to argue with. He can be interesting for
> that.

I wouldn't use the term enemy. David Duke is your enemy. Bard is your enemy.
Kenny is just an interesting sparring partner.

You're going to make him do his Darth Vader if you keep on...

Peace,
Rich (and nobody wants that!)

Rich Thompson

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

On Mon, 29 Apr 1996, Gabrielle Daniels wrote:

> Maybe HER panties get wet.
>
> He twists mine.

Chuckle.

Ok. But, Kenny aside, Gabrielle, do you or not in general find confident
men more attractive than tentative insecure ones?

Peace,
Rich

Apryl

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

Rich Thompson wrote:

> On 29 Apr 1996, DarkStar wrote:
>
> > I never claimed I did know who, how often, who enjoyed it or didn't,
> > who wants seconds or any of that. Show me where I did write any of that.
> > Insert it in the space below when you reply.
>
> (chuckle)

> Seems some people are taking Kenny's personal life pretty personally.
> Hmmm...
>
> Curiouser and curiouser.
>
> > >But still, unless you're there, each, and every time, you don't know what
> > >Kenny gets, from whom, or why.
> > >Got that, Dark-moon?
> >
> > Did I mention any names? No.
>
> Sheesh- you'd think you had!

What makes you say that?

Apryl
Who hates being ignored. Or couldn't you tell.

D.C.I.

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

In <Pine.SUN.3.91.96042...@rigel.oac.uci.edu>
Gabrielle Daniels <gdan...@rigel.oac.uci.edu> writes:

>On 29 Apr 1996, DarkStar wrote back to Apryl(?):

>> Plus, being confident gets many women's panties wet.
>

>Maybe HER panties get wet.
>
>He twists mine.

Great exchange . . . but who has
the fire hose?

DCI

Gabrielle Daniels

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

On Mon, 29 Apr 1996, Rich Thompson wrote back to me:

> > Maybe HER panties get wet.
> >
> > He twists mine.
>

> Chuckle.
>
> Ok. But, Kenny aside, Gabrielle, do you or not in general find confident
> men more attractive than tentative insecure ones?

Probably.

Although too confident men make me think they are stuck on themselves...

Vivian I. Jackson

Apr 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/30/96

In <Pine.SUN.3.91.960429...@ego.psych.mcgill.ca> Rich

Thompson <tho...@ego.psych.mcgill.ca> writes:

>On 29 Apr 1996, apryl wrote:
>
>> : > So you're a Kenny's-Girl! I knew I'd find one, since the old
ones have all
>> : > gone into hiding of late!
>>
>> : No, I am not.
>>
>> My bad. I thought you said you liked him, and to me, that put you in
that
>> category. Sorry.
>
>????!!??!?!?
>
>So are Ed and I also Kenny's-Girls?

*******
damn this thread is gettin' weird! when do the fireworks and chinese
dragon parade begin??
*******

>Acknowledging that Kenny is not a bad sort hardly makes one any sort
of fan.

>> Who agrees we spend too much time discussing *him*
>
>You'd think this were some kind of religious debate, the vibe it has.

****************************
if you watch a game, it's entertainment. if you play it, it's
recreation. if you work at it, it's these damn kenny threads again!!
aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

vivs@}->--
(who folds her tent and steals quietly away over the sand dunes.....)

DrumKyxz

Apr 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/30/96

In article <Pine.A32.3.91.960428...@umabnet.ab.umd.edu>,
Kimberly Walker <kwa...@umabnet.ab.umd.edu> writes:

>Am I the only one who is tired of all these Kenny-related subjects?
>Now, I like Kenny (probably more than most of the women on SCAA, most of
>the time) but we all know he has to have the last word. LET IT GO,
y'all.
>He hates kids; he won't marry; he lies to get sex. These are givens.

>Just let's get on with it it. JUST LET HIM BE RIGHT

I think the women want him.

---
Your bass may be thumpin'
And your guitar may be lickin'
But my drum KICKS!

Alex Wittenberg - Drum...@aol.com

Marci Wright

Apr 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/30/96

Rich Thompson wrote:

>Ok. But, Kenny aside, Gabrielle, do you or not in general find confident
>men more attractive than tentative insecure ones?

I'll answer this question, even though it wasn't addressed to me. I *love*
confident men, as long as they're confident about something worthwhile. I
especially appreciate men who challenge me to be more confident about the
things that really matter.

Confidence about getting over on women for pleasure in no uncertain terms
disgusts me. I've seen the results of too many women who've been with
Kenny's type.

So for all you who hint that the women fighting Kenny really want him for
themselves, for me, that isn't true. His modus operandi makes me want to puke.

Why do I talk with him? It's simple. He's more articulate than the jerks
on the street. I'd like to figure out why these men think the way they do --
and then put out the d** alert bigtime.

Marci
let there be *no* confusion as to my motivations...

Philip Kasiecki

Apr 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/30/96

apryl (ap...@vixa.voyager.net) wrote:
: Jerome Walker (wal...@panix.com) wrote:
: : I was thinking the same thing.

: You think? I'm surprised.

You're not the only one.

Phil Kasiecki

Philip Kasiecki

Apr 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/30/96

Jerome Walker (wal...@panix.com) wrote:
: In article <4m35n6$q...@chaos.dac.neu.edu>,
: Philip Kasiecki <pkas...@lynx.dac.neu.edu> wrote:
: >I have a problem with his apathy.

: So, who cares? <pun intended> See what you wrote above.

That's another story. Are you blind, or have you also not noticed
that the world has become full of apathy? It's another reason why I'm
so pessimistic about the future.

Phil Kasiecki

Jerome Walker

Apr 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/30/96

In article <4m5fgt$i...@chaos.dac.neu.edu>,

Philip Kasiecki <pkas...@lynx.dac.neu.edu> wrote:
>apryl (ap...@vixa.voyager.net) wrote:
>: Jerome Walker (wal...@panix.com) wrote:
>: : I was thinking the same thing.
>
>: You think? I'm surprised.

Apryl and Kenny....

> You're not the only one.

Don't be mad...
You'll get some play, I'm sure.

Jerome Walker

Apr 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/30/96

In article <4m5fke$i...@chaos.dac.neu.edu>,

Philip Kasiecki <pkas...@lynx.dac.neu.edu> wrote:
>Jerome Walker (wal...@panix.com) wrote:
>: In article <4m35n6$q...@chaos.dac.neu.edu>,

>: Philip Kasiecki <pkas...@lynx.dac.neu.edu> wrote:
>: >I have a problem with his apathy.
>
>: So, who cares? <pun intended> See what you wrote above.
>
> That's another story. Are you blind, or have you also not noticed
>that the world has become full of apathy? It's another reason why I'm
>so pessimistic about the future.

Oh Phil, get a grip!
Does the history of events leading to WWII ring a bell about apathy?

Is it weird in here, or is it just me?

Apr 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/30/96

In article <4m5fke$i...@chaos.dac.neu.edu>, pkas...@lynx.dac.neu.edu (Philip Kasiecki) writes:
> Jerome Walker (wal...@panix.com) wrote:
> : In article <4m35n6$q...@chaos.dac.neu.edu>,
> : Philip Kasiecki <pkas...@lynx.dac.neu.edu> wrote:
> : >I have a problem with his apathy.
>
> : So, who cares? <pun intended> See what you wrote above.
>
> That's another story. Are you blind, or have you also not noticed
> that the world has become full of apathy? It's another reason why I'm
> so pessimistic about the future.

Well, I can only speak for myself, but *I* am not full of apathy. As a matter of
fact, I have a passion to make a tangible impact somehow in life. I may be raging against
the wind, but what the fuck? I have nothing better to do between now and the time I
die...
Unfortunately, I know a few people that fit that description. But you know what?
You just have to look a little into their lives and you can find SOMETHING that riles them
up! I have yet to find someone who's not pissed about something.

> Phil Kasiecki

OOOOOOOOO <-- Jonathan Wren -->
OO OO
OO UU OO UU Genetic Neuroscience, PhD 2000
OO UU OO UU
OO UU OO UU The University of Oklahoma
OOOOUUOOO UU
UU UU "Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes..."
UUUUUUUUU

Roxanne

Apr 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/30/96

On 29 Apr 1996 14:15:00 GMT, la...@smart.net (E.G. Landers) wrote:

> Been away for a while.

Like we give a shit!

Roxanne..eying the TP
---------"Lovemaking is the consolation for living in the body just
as art is the consolation for living in the world."
Helmut -- The God In Flight.

Gail A Reichert

Apr 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/30/96

# la...@smart.net (E.G. Landers) interjected:
#
new...@tiac.net wrote:
# Hey bard, I expected some origniality from you. That didn't cut it.
# And here I was thinking that you took pride in your craft ...
# Infinity Umlimited Software Consulting

I agree. During his absence scaa has become accustomed to a much more
proficient level of troller...
Also seems to me that the brain transplant didn't take; imo bard needs to
go ask for his money back ...

friendly regards to all,
Gail reichert

Gail A Reichert

Apr 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/30/96

Kimberly Walker <kwa...@umabnet.ab.umd.edu> wrote:
(...snipped...)
# Am I the only one tired of deleting messages about Kenny?

Nope! plus I suspect we'll need to reserve some space for others who
feel likewise ... <8-}

apryl

May 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/1/96

DarkStar (dark...@cais2.cais.com) wrote:

: In article <4m3ac3$l...@vixc.voyager.net>, apryl <ap...@vixa.voyager.net> wrote:
: >DarkStar (dark...@cais3.cais.com) wrote:

: ...

: >
: >As for it being my business, it isn't. Never stopped me before. Won't

: >stop me today. Besides, I enjoy being a pest in your life!

: /ap...@vixa.voyager.net/Hfrom:j
: *PLOINK*

I made it!

(I take 'killfile' status as a compliment, considering some of the
opinions he's posted)

Apryl
Who is going to miss having DarkStar to pick on, for a minute

Jerome Walker

May 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/1/96

In article <4m85np$n...@chaos.dac.neu.edu>,
Philip Kasiecki <pkas...@lynx.dac.neu.edu> wrote:
>Jerome Walker (wal...@panix.com) wrote:
>: Philip Kasiecki <pkas...@lynx.dac.neu.edu> wrote:
>: > That's another story. Are you blind, or have you also not noticed

>: >that the world has become full of apathy? It's another reason why I'm
>: >so pessimistic about the future.
>
>: Oh Phil, get a grip!

>: Does the history of events leading to WWII ring a bell about apathy?
>
> Sure does.
> My point is that there is so much apathy out there.

Then you don't know about the events leading up to WWII. Apathy was the
keyword there. My point is, apathy has always been around and will always
be around. It is nothing new, nor is it worse; communication across the
world is better and you get to see more.

You think too much. Relax and enjoy life. Most of the things happening
today have happened yesterday and will happen tomorrow.

Philip Kasiecki

May 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/1/96

Jerome Walker (wal...@panix.com) wrote:
: Philip Kasiecki <pkas...@lynx.dac.neu.edu> wrote:
: > That's another story. Are you blind, or have you also not noticed
: >that the world has become full of apathy? It's another reason why I'm
: >so pessimistic about the future.

: Oh Phil, get a grip!
: Does the history of events leading to WWII ring a bell about apathy?

Sure does.
My point is that there is so much apathy out there. It's all a
product of the individualism that society preaches. People out there
care for themselves only, and say "F*ck the rest". I hate that
attitude. Besides, caring about things outside of what personally
concerns me is one way in which I help to make this world a better
place. I make my small contribution in that way. It's not very
measureable, but it's there. And I do it with others who care as well.
There is a world beyond myself.

Phil Kasiecki

Jerome Walker

May 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/1/96

In article <4m82mt$a...@vixc.voyager.net>, apryl <ap...@vixa.voyager.net> wrote:

[ edit ]

[ About Darkstar ]

>(I take 'killfile' status as a compliment, considering some of the
>opinions he's posted)

Should I even write it?

Roxanne

May 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/2/96

On Tue, 30 Apr 1996 19:30:54 -0400, reic...@ndadsa.gsfc.nasa.gov
(Gail A Reichert) wrote:

># >Kimberly Walker <kwa...@umabnet.ab.umd.edu> wrote:

<SNIP>

># la...@smart.net (E.G. Landers) interjected:

<with his usual insanity>

>new...@tiac.net wrote:

<biting commentary >

>Gail continued....

>I agree. During his absence scaa has become accustomed to a much more
>proficient level of troller...
>Also seems to me that the brain transplant didn't take; imo bard needs to
>go ask for his money back ...

Mmmm...I say he went with the cheap sh*t...and got what he paid for...
and it shows.

Peace.
Roxanne.

Philip Kasiecki

May 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/2/96

Jerome Walker (wal...@panix.com) wrote:
: Philip Kasiecki <pkas...@lynx.dac.neu.edu> wrote:
: >Jerome Walker (wal...@panix.com) wrote:
: >: Oh Phil, get a grip!

: >: Does the history of events leading to WWII ring a bell about apathy?

: > Sure does.
: > My point is that there is so much apathy out there.

: Then you don't know about the events leading up to WWII. Apathy was the

: keyword there. My point is, apathy has always been around and will always
: be around. It is nothing new, nor is it worse; communication across the
: world is better and you get to see more.

I do know about the events, I guess I should have added the word
"still" in there.

: You think too much. Relax and enjoy life. Most of the things happening

: today have happened yesterday and will happen tomorrow.

That's not the attitude to have! History is bound to repeat itself
if we don't learn from it. Part of learning from it is acting on it in
a positive way. And don't think I don't enjoy my life- I describe
myself as a "fun-loving guy with a serious side"- but a major part of
that enjoyment is learning, and helping to make the world a better
place.

Phil Kasiecki

francis

May 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/2/96

In article <31868385...@news.tiac.net>, ro...@tiac.net (Roxanne) says:

>On 29 Apr 1996 14:15:00 GMT, la...@smart.net (E.G. Landers) wrote:
>
>> Been away for a while.
>
>Like we give a shit!

OUCH!

D.C.I.

May 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/3/96

In <96123.20...@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU> francis <FA...@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU>
writes:

'tis better to give than receive!

DCI

Philip Kasiecki

May 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/3/96

Roxanne (ro...@tiac.net) wrote:

: On 29 Apr 1996 14:15:00 GMT, la...@smart.net (E.G. Landers) wrote:
: > Been away for a while.

: Like we give a shit!

Roxanne showin' some attitude! It was kind of nice during that
time, wasn't it?

Phil Kasiecki