Sloppy on Debian: Unable to launch browser

Liutauras Diu

Dec 5, 2011, 10:25:39 AM12/5/11
to Sloppy-discuss
Hi, I have downloaded sloppy and when I first ran it asked me for a
path to my default browser. Not sure why and how I managed not to set
it and now I get this error message "Unable to launch browser". I am
failing to figure out how to set it up again.
Any suggestions?

Thanks

Richard Dallaway

Dec 5, 2011, 1:39:55 PM12/5/11
to sloppy-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry - not seen that one before, and I don't have a debian install handy to try it out.

Can anyone else help?

Richard Dallaway

Jun 7, 2012, 12:52:19 PM6/7/12
to sloppy-...@googlegroups.com