last column goes into the next row

Pappan

Jan 31, 2011, 6:24:01 AM1/31/11
to slic...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I have a problem while using slick grid inside a JQuery dialogue.

When I select a particular row, the last cell of that row is going into the next row.

Please check the attached image for reference.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Pappan

sample.png

Eric Beekman

Feb 1, 2011, 6:03:21 AM2/1/11
to SlickGrid
Hello Pappan,

I had the same problem. I solved it by loading the content of the
dialog just before opening.

Like this:

$('#open_button').click(function ()
{
$('#dialog').empty().load('url/to/remote/dialog/content');
$('#dialog').dialog(/*options here*/);
//and open it etc
});

That should fix your issue :-) Plus it's neatly programmed. I have
tons of different dialogs, all in the same div, just lazy load the one
i need on click.

Good luck!
Eric
>  sample.png
> 274KViewDownload

jlynch

Feb 1, 2011, 8:54:50 AM2/1/11
to SlickGrid
I solved this by adding the following to my CSS file:

.slick-row.ui-state-active {
border-width: 0;

Pappan

Feb 1, 2011, 10:15:23 AM2/1/11
to slic...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot to Eric and Justin. Your answers helped me solving the problem.