Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
skia-discuss
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
skia-discuss
1–30 of 3000
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Daniel Yip
Sep 29
Skia Branch M156
Hi Skia Community! Skia has a new branch, M156. We will commit limited cherry picks of high priority
unread,
Skia Branch M156
Hi Skia Community! Skia has a new branch, M156. We will commit limited cherry picks of high priority
Sep 29
tinfengyu
Sep 23
[RFC] RISC-V Vector (RVV) acceleration for SkRasterPipeline
Hi, I'm interested in contributing RISC-V Vector (RVV) optimizations to Skia, with an initial
unread,
[RFC] RISC-V Vector (RVV) acceleration for SkRasterPipeline
Hi, I'm interested in contributing RISC-V Vector (RVV) optimizations to Skia, with an initial
Sep 23
Daniel Raffel
Sep 23
Prebuilt Skia + Dawn/Graphite builds, paired with V8, by Chromium milestone
Mostly just an update in case this is useful to anyone here. I've been maintaining builds of Skia
unread,
Prebuilt Skia + Dawn/Graphite builds, paired with V8, by Chromium milestone
Mostly just an update in case this is useful to anyone here. I've been maintaining builds of Skia
Sep 23
Daniel Raffel
,
Heather Miller
3
Sep 17
154 release notes?
I really enjoyed reading milestone release notes for each release. It looks like m155 is out now, and
unread,
154 release notes?
I really enjoyed reading milestone release notes for each release. It looks like m155 is out now, and
Sep 17
Jesse Hemingway
, …
William Candillon
4
Sep 9
Assessing Skia: Blending and path self-intersection
There is a Skia-like API that supports path self-intersections and blending in WebGPU. You can see it
unread,
Assessing Skia: Blending and path self-intersection
There is a Skia-like API that supports path self-intersections and blending in WebGPU. You can see it
Sep 9
Heather Miller
Sep 3
Skia Branch M154
Hi Skia Community! Skia has a new branch, M154. We will commit limited cherry picks of high priority
unread,
Skia Branch M154
Hi Skia Community! Skia has a new branch, M154. We will commit limited cherry picks of high priority
Sep 3
vulapu yashwanth
,
Michael Ludwig
2
Aug 17
[GANESH] AA DrawPath writes outside a non-AA clipRect on GPU
No that's a bug in Ganesh's reasoning about bounds when mixing non-AA and AA elements. I
unread,
[GANESH] AA DrawPath writes outside a non-AA clipRect on GPU
No that's a bug in Ganesh's reasoning about bounds when mixing non-AA and AA elements. I
Aug 17
Daljit
,
Michael Ludwig
2
Aug 11
Analytic AA in Graphite
Graphite uses analytic AA for stroked and filled rounded rectangles (and regular rectangles), lines,
unread,
Analytic AA in Graphite
Graphite uses analytic AA for stroked and filled rounded rectangles (and regular rectangles), lines,
Aug 11
L A Romeo (L)
Aug 11
[CPU raster] SkLine2DPathEffect loses sub-pixel stroke coverage — hairline modulation applied twice; GPU is correct
Hi Skia team, I don't have permission to create on issues.skia.org, so I'm posting here in
unread,
[CPU raster] SkLine2DPathEffect loses sub-pixel stroke coverage — hairline modulation applied twice; GPU is correct
Hi Skia team, I don't have permission to create on issues.skia.org, so I'm posting here in
Aug 11
Jason Bourne
,
Michael Ludwig
6
Aug 8
[ganesh] Fix clip containment misjudgment due to integer bounds rounding
Hi Michael, I tried filing at issues.skia.org but got "You do not have permission to create
unread,
[ganesh] Fix clip containment misjudgment due to integer bounds rounding
Hi Michael, I tried filing at issues.skia.org but got "You do not have permission to create
Aug 8
Wenting Shi
,
Brandon Wilson
3
Jul 27
[skottie] Adding Color Overlay layer style
Hi Brandon, Nice to hear from you! No worries at all, and thanks for your review. Best, Wenting On
unread,
[skottie] Adding Color Overlay layer style
Hi Brandon, Nice to hear from you! No worries at all, and thanks for your review. Best, Wenting On
Jul 27
Janne Gustafsson
Jul 14
`CPU raster performance regression: commit 356c7267fa removed default SK_ENABLE_LEGACY_SHADERCONTEXT, forcing all software draws through SkRasterPipelineBlitter`
Hi all, There were some visibility issues with the filing of this reasonably critical bug report to
unread,
`CPU raster performance regression: commit 356c7267fa removed default SK_ENABLE_LEGACY_SHADERCONTEXT, forcing all software draws through SkRasterPipelineBlitter`
Hi all, There were some visibility issues with the filing of this reasonably critical bug report to
Jul 14
BK
,
Michael Ludwig
2
Jul 14
Sharing GrDirectContext Across Multiple MTKView
1. Yes you should absolutely use a single GrDirectContext; this is Skia's way of accessing the
unread,
Sharing GrDirectContext Across Multiple MTKView
1. Yes you should absolutely use a single GrDirectContext; this is Skia's way of accessing the
Jul 14
SONAIPANDI SONAIPANDI
,
Florin Malita
4
Jul 8
Subject : Using SkMD5 for cross‑platform snapshot (pixel) testing in Skia
On Tue, Jul 7, 2026 at 1:31 AM SONAIPANDI SONAIPANDI <sonaipandis...@gmail.com> wrote:
unread,
Subject : Using SkMD5 for cross‑platform snapshot (pixel) testing in Skia
On Tue, Jul 7, 2026 at 1:31 AM SONAIPANDI SONAIPANDI <sonaipandis...@gmail.com> wrote:
Jul 8
Micha
Jul 7
CanvasKit API misses "makeWithLocalMatrix" on Shader
With Skia, we use a Gradient Shader (Linear or Radial) with a default extent of say 100 units. When
unread,
CanvasKit API misses "makeWithLocalMatrix" on Shader
With Skia, we use a Gradient Shader (Linear or Radial) with a default extent of say 100 units. When
Jul 7
aisnote com
, …
Taublast
9
Jun 7
Can not rendering Noto Color Emoji on Windows11
Noto-COLRv1-emojicompat.ttf works from here https://github.com/googlefonts/noto-emoji/tree/main/fonts
unread,
Can not rendering Noto Color Emoji on Windows11
Noto-COLRv1-emojicompat.ttf works from here https://github.com/googlefonts/noto-emoji/tree/main/fonts
Jun 7
nil
Jun 4
sksl_graphite_frag.sksl, sksl_graphite_frag.minified.sksl, sksl_graphite_frag.unoptimized.sksl, what's the difference?
sksl_graphite_frag.sksl, sksl_graphite_frag.minified.sksl, sksl_graphite_frag.unoptimized.sksl,
unread,
sksl_graphite_frag.sksl, sksl_graphite_frag.minified.sksl, sksl_graphite_frag.unoptimized.sksl, what's the difference?
sksl_graphite_frag.sksl, sksl_graphite_frag.minified.sksl, sksl_graphite_frag.unoptimized.sksl,
Jun 4
Miguel Camba
, …
Lytwulf
3
Jun 4
Looking for a prebuilt canvaskit for webgpu. I tried to build it from source but failed
Hey, I believe there was a working PoC of Graphite for wasm/js some time ago. Currently it is
unread,
Looking for a prebuilt canvaskit for webgpu. I tried to build it from source but failed
Hey, I believe there was a working PoC of Graphite for wasm/js some time ago. Currently it is
Jun 4
Yashaswini Kumar
Jun 4
Skia Branch M150
Hi Skia Community! Skia has a new branch, M150. We will commit limited cherry picks of high priority
unread,
Skia Branch M150
Hi Skia Community! Skia has a new branch, M150. We will commit limited cherry picks of high priority
Jun 4
mattl...@live.com
May 21
Controlling PDF/A and PDF/UA conformance level in SkPDF
Currently `SkPDF::Metadata::fPDFA` is a bool that, when true, writes a hardcoded PDF/A-2B declaration
unread,
Controlling PDF/A and PDF/UA conformance level in SkPDF
Currently `SkPDF::Metadata::fPDFA` is a bool that, when true, writes a hardcoded PDF/A-2B declaration
May 21
Leoardo Lubary
May 12
Question about materializing active saveLayer() results into reusable textures/images
Hi Skia team, I am working on a 2D layer/effects engine on top of Skia, and I have run into a problem
unread,
Question about materializing active saveLayer() results into reusable textures/images
Hi Skia team, I am working on a 2D layer/effects engine on top of Skia, and I have run into a problem
May 12
Yashaswini Kumar
May 5
Skia Branch M149
Hi Skia Community! Skia has a new branch, M149. We will commit limited cherry picks of high-priority
unread,
Skia Branch M149
Hi Skia Community! Skia has a new branch, M149. We will commit limited cherry picks of high-priority
May 5
Dorian B.
Apr 28
what are the best resources available?
Hello everyone. I have a question: What are the best resources available out there to learn about
unread,
what are the best resources available?
Hello everyone. I have a question: What are the best resources available out there to learn about
Apr 28
mattl...@live.com
,
Robert Phillips
4
Apr 27
Potential bugs in SkPixmap.cpp
I have created: https://g-issues.skia.org/issues/506959794 On Sun, Apr 26, 2026 at 12:13 PM mattl...@
unread,
Potential bugs in SkPixmap.cpp
I have created: https://g-issues.skia.org/issues/506959794 On Sun, Apr 26, 2026 at 12:13 PM mattl...@
Apr 27
mattl...@live.com
Apr 26
SkFontPriv::CountTextElements return type change (int → size_t) causes massive allocation on malformed UTF input
Title: SkFontPriv::CountTextElements return type change (int → size_t) causes massive allocation on
unread,
SkFontPriv::CountTextElements return type change (int → size_t) causes massive allocation on malformed UTF input
Title: SkFontPriv::CountTextElements return type change (int → size_t) causes massive allocation on
Apr 26
David H Bebawy
,
jlav...@google.com
6
Apr 23
[skparagraph] Soft hyphen (U+00AD) rendering — CL 1193736 ready for review
Thanks Julia! That's a much cleaner approach than either static or dynamic widths. Checking the
unread,
[skparagraph] Soft hyphen (U+00AD) rendering — CL 1193736 ready for review
Thanks Julia! That's a much cleaner approach than either static or dynamic widths. Checking the
Apr 23
Aitor Gomila
2
Apr 13
"files would be overwritten by checkout" git-sync-deps script error
In Windows, there's a filepath limitation of 256 characters. Those files have very long names so
unread,
"files would be overwritten by checkout" git-sync-deps script error
In Windows, there's a filepath limitation of 256 characters. Those files have very long names so
Apr 13
Oisín Grehan
,
kjlu...@google.com
4
Apr 9
Compile errors (tag v2.88.3) static build for vulkan on arm64 linux / clang 21 / gcc 13
Yeah, I'm trying to use mono/SkiaSharp on dotnet and they have forked google/skia to mono/skia
unread,
Compile errors (tag v2.88.3) static build for vulkan on arm64 linux / clang 21 / gcc 13
Yeah, I'm trying to use mono/SkiaSharp on dotnet and they have forked google/skia to mono/skia
Apr 9
mattl...@live.com
,
Aitor Gomila
3
Apr 9
I am getting 403 errors on the skia and chromium deps
I was going to say the same On Tuesday, April 7, 2026 at 7:07:38 PM UTC+2 mattl...@live.com wrote:
unread,
I am getting 403 errors on the skia and chromium deps
I was going to say the same On Tuesday, April 7, 2026 at 7:07:38 PM UTC+2 mattl...@live.com wrote:
Apr 9
Yashaswini Kumar
Apr 7
Skia Branch M148
Hi Skia Community! Skia has a new branch, M148. We will commit limited cherry picks of high-priority
unread,
Skia Branch M148
Hi Skia Community! Skia has a new branch, M148. We will commit limited cherry picks of high-priority
Apr 7