Msg from Bimol sir

Silva Method (India), Kolkata

Aug 14, 2008, 12:09:22 AM8/14/08
to silvaind...@googlegroups.com

Dear Silva grads,

" with my deepest love to all of you" and my sincere good wishes

I want to draw your attention to the following lines.

Silva is more than just a Method. It is a way of life—a researched scientific path.

 And the restraints and observances are some good common-sense guidelines for leading a healthier, happier life and for bringing spiritual awareness and more  success to your social life.

 They are for you to ponder over with a rational/logical mind, because Silva is not about mindlessly accepting imposed rules by me or any one else.

it is about finding your truth for yourself

and 'connecting' with it. "Be it a problem or a project"

Better and better

Bimol.

--
www.silvaindiakolkata.com