pls...pray

1 view

Padmaja Saira

Dec 1, 2009, 10:57:00 AM12/1/09
to sai
hi im SAYEE MEERA>..im tryin to get into WIPRO TECH....pls pray that i should get this job...im goin to write my test on 15th of december ..pls pray that i should clear all and move further....thanku for all good hearts who pray for me......

harsha t.r

Dec 1, 2009, 10:51:27 PM12/1/09
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
sai ram

we all will pray for the success of ur exam dont worry belive more in sai ram

sai ram

harsha

> SAYEE MEERA>..im tryin to get into WIPRO TECH....pls pray
> that i should get this job...im goin to write my test on
> 15th of december ..pls pray that i should clear all and move
> further....thanku for all good hearts who pray for
> me......
>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See
> your Yahoo! Homepage.
>

> --

> shirdi-sai-baba-sai-s...@googlegroups.com.
>

> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/shirdi-sai-baba-sai-satcharitra?hl=en.

Prakash Ramakrishna

Dec 2, 2009, 12:31:34 AM12/2/09
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
SaiRAm,
I am carrying your prayer to shirdi on 4th december2009

Dec 2, 2009, 12:40:27 AM12/2/09
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
hello do not woory about ur business u will definetly  get  sucess

plese u also pray for me that i will improve my communication skills for getting best job for
fulfill my family needs and wants

ss

Dec 2, 2009, 7:15:30 AM12/2/09
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com