Prayers to be taken to Shirdi.

prakash ramakrishna

Dec 1, 2009, 11:25:46 PM12/1/09
to Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai SatCharitra |
SAIRAM,
I will be visiting Shirdi Sai Baba Temple on 4th December2009. Please
send your prayers.
Regards,
Prakash.

shilpa budhiraja

Dec 2, 2009, 12:49:48 AM12/2/09
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Om Sai Baba

ask to sai baba to improve my father's health problem.....

Shilpa

Ramesh S

Dec 2, 2009, 7:01:37 AM12/2/09
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Jai Sai ram
Please pray sairam in shirdi on my behalf
1.For world peace.
2.For My daughter studies
3.For peaceful continuity of my job
4.For health of my wife
5.For my house
Jai Sairam
Thanks
Ramesh

Manita Rajput

Dec 2, 2009, 7:26:04 AM12/2/09
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
i want to improve my communication skills for getting a better job .please pray for me

Padmaja Saira

Dec 2, 2009, 7:47:28 AM12/2/09
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
     SAIRAM TO ALL..

     im SAYEE MEERA...PLS PRAY FOR ME THAT I SHOULD CLEAR ALL MY ENTRANCE TESTS N GET INTO WIPRO...ALSO MY SISTER IS SUFFERING SEVERELY BECOZ OF HER BAD HEALTH CONDITION...ALSO PRAY HER THAT SHE SHOULD GET ANY ISSUES...SHE IS NOT HAVIN BABY TILL NOW...FOR MORE THAN 3 YEARS..PLS PRAY FOR ALL THESE......THANKU SAIRAM...

nlshriraam

Dec 2, 2009, 10:47:59 AM12/2/09
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Dear Saibaba bless me a good job

On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 9:55 AM, prakash ramakrishna <prakash...@yahoo.com> wrote:

9445121184

ohm Madhavi

Dec 3, 2009, 12:20:36 AM12/3/09
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I joined in this group some 3years back. And I always feel baba is my best frd. And he will be there in the hearts of the poeple who believe him according to my knowledge. But is it matter tht we should foward our prayer to shirdi. Is it matter that others should pray for us. Becasue if he is there in ourself why to we want to think tht he is in shirdi. Please dont miss understand my mail. I am reading sai jeevitha charitra. I am unable to relate the things. Is it that do we need to believe him or do we need to pray him. Is believe and praying are same?. Please this is just my confusion.

If my mail hurt anybody..I am extremely sorry...

jai sairam

Manita Rajput

Dec 3, 2009, 12:40:07 AM12/3/09
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
who are u

Amitkumar guptaraj

Dec 3, 2009, 3:09:41 AM12/3/09
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friend,
Hum ko Sai Baba ka Addres Cahiya

Harald Kraß

Dec 3, 2009, 6:33:03 AM12/3/09
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
ohm Madhavi schrieb:

There is no out or in, Baba is in every cell, in the air, in the water,in the sun , in happyness and in learning process.
There is no need to seperate.This is  our  mind.You can`t be seperate from BABA.
Thanks to YOUR truthfull question.
OM SAI RAM
Hari
Shirdi Sai Baba Temple Frankfurt, Germany

Rishabh Anand

Dec 3, 2009, 10:12:50 AM12/3/09
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sai Bhakt,

Your confusion is absolutely justified. I believe that it is our way of perceiving Baba.

Baba has said, "I go even across seven seas to help my true devotee."

Also it is said that, "Never demand anything from Baba because the quantity in which he can give can never be demanded by us."

Also, he is omnipresent. He exists in all objects in this world, living or non-living.

As we consider Shri Sai Baba our mother, so, it is impossible that he rejects our prayers, made in any way. And it is also said that he knows what is right or wrong for us.

If we wish to demand something we should demand Shri Sai Baba, himself, because he is immortal and ever-existent. Rest everything is mortal.

It is the experience that when we reach the Samadhi Mandir in Shirdi, we forget what all did we wanted to ask for and pray for. This happens just by the mesmerizing look of the Statue of Baba in the Samadhi Mandir.

I think we should just pray to Baba to give us the ability to discriminate the real and unreal, and a place in His Holy Feet, rest everything would come along.

Om Sai Ram

Rishabh Anand

srinivas adepu

Dec 4, 2009, 11:38:17 PM12/4/09
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Jai Sai Ram Madhavi,

There are two basic things to feel baba is our best friend that are Faith & Patience. How you are believing baba it is depend on you and accordingly baba respond to you. BABA is every where if you feel.

Jai Sai Ram,

Your best Friend,

Srinivas Adepu
Singapore

Dec 2, 2009, 6:05:05 AM12/2/09
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
one of my fnds grand father is admitted in hospital and he in coma stage.........pls pray for him.

bhawna chowdhury

Dec 7, 2009, 9:31:00 AM12/7/09
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
sir
pls take my prayer to sai baba for my success in the exams. I need
very desperately.

RAMAN CHHABRA

Dec 10, 2009, 1:13:55 AM12/10/09
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
one of my fnds grand father is admitted in hospital and he in coma stage.........pls pray for him

jai sai ram
" BABA acchha karegey"
have faith

regds:
raman chhbara

"This E-Mail contains Confidential and/or legally privileged Information solely meant for the intended recipient(s) only. If you receive this e-mail in error and are not the intended recipient/s, kindly notify me at grai...@gmail.com and delete this e-mail immediately from your system. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail, its contents or its attachment/s either  wholly or partially, other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited and is warned to be unlawful.

Regds : ”R a m a n  C h h a b r a”

Internetcommunications cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error orvirus-free. The sender does not accept liability for any errors oromissions.