מעבר להודעה הראשונה שלא נקראה

marc

לא נקראה,
22 ביוני 2010, 5:30:5122.6.2010
עד Selenium Users
Hi can any body help me to generate report for a junit test suite. i
am using selenium RC, eclipse and junit for my testing. i want to
generate report containg the detials of all the test case results.

thank you

Adam Goucher

לא נקראה,
22 ביוני 2010, 7:27:3122.6.2010
עד seleniu...@googlegroups.com
I use ant to call junit when I want a report (such as when it is being
run through CI).

-adam

marc

לא נקראה,
22 ביוני 2010, 7:37:2822.6.2010
עד Selenium Users
Thank you Adam

I guess we have to write xml file to run juint is that so?? do u have
any idea or any sample

Paul Winer

לא נקראה,
22 ביוני 2010, 14:59:0022.6.2010
עד seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Just replace "test name" with your name. You can also add/include more tests then just one.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<project

name="Paytiva Regres Test" basedir=".">

<property name="RELEASE_ROOT" value=".." />

<property name="SRC" value="${RELEASE_ROOT}/src" />

<property name="LIB" value="${RELEASE_ROOT}/lib" />

<property name="BIN" value="${RELEASE_ROOT}/bin1" />

<property name="REPORT" value="${RELEASE_ROOT}/report" />

<path id="test.classpath">

<pathelement location="${BIN}" />

<fileset dir="${LIB}">

<include name="**/*.jar" />

</fileset>

</path>

<target name="init">

<delete dir="${BIN}" />

<mkdir dir="${BIN}" />

</target>

<target name="compile" depends="init">

<javac source="1.6" srcdir="${SRC}/test" fork="true" destdir="${BIN}" >

<classpath>

<pathelement path="${BIN}">

</pathelement>

<fileset dir="${LIB}">

<include name="**/*.jar" />

</fileset>

</classpath>

</javac>

</target>

<target name="test.Test_Regression" depends="compile">

<delete dir="${REPORT}" />

<mkdir dir="${REPORT}" />

<mkdir dir="${REPORT}/xml" />

<junit printsummary="yes" haltonfailure="no">

<classpath>

<pathelement location="${BIN}" />

<fileset dir="${LIB}">

<include name="**/*.jar" />

</fileset>

</classpath>

<test name="test.Test_Paytiva_Major_Regression" haltonfailure="no" todir="${REPORT}/xml" outfile="TEST-result1">

<formatter type="xml" />

</test>

</junit>

</target>

<target name="report">

<junitreport todir="${REPORT}">

<fileset dir="${REPORT}/xml">

<include name="TEST*.xml" />

</fileset>

<report format="frames" todir="${REPORT}/html" />

</junitreport>

</target>

</project>

marc

לא נקראה,
23 ביוני 2010, 2:19:4123.6.2010
עד Selenium Users
Thank you paul
> On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 4:37 AM, marc <pavi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thank you Adam
>
> > I guess we have to write xml file to run juint is that so?? do u have
> > any idea or any sample
>
> > --
> > .

marc

לא נקראה,
23 ביוני 2010, 4:06:3623.6.2010
עד Selenium Users
hi Paul

I got compilation error when i was trying to exicute the build.xml
using ant to generate juint test suite report. do u have any idea what
to do? following is the error

[javac] C:\Users\Peter\eclipse workspace\underwear24Test\src
\ClearancePrice.java:1: package com.thoughtworks.selenium does not
exist
[javac] import com.thoughtworks.selenium.*;
[javac] ^
[javac] C:\Users\Peter\eclipse workspace\underwear24Test\src
\ClearancePrice.java:4: cannot find symbol
[javac] symbol: class SeleneseTestCase
[javac] public class ClearancePrice extends SeleneseTestCase {
[javac] ^
[javac] C:\Users\Peter\eclipse workspace\underwear24Test\src
\ClearancePriceCHF.java:1: package com.thoughtworks.selenium does not
exist
[javac] import com.thoughtworks.selenium.*;
[javac] ^

Thank you

Manish Nigade

לא נקראה,
23 ביוני 2010, 4:54:5823.6.2010
עד seleniu...@googlegroups.com
This might be because of the jar file is not added into the class path.
Add the same jar in ant build.xml in "<path id="classpath.all">" with
'pathelement'. It should work....

hi Paul

Thank you

"Legal Disclaimer: This electronic message and all contents contain information from Cybage Software Private Limited which may be privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee(s) only. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error please notify the sender by reply e-mail to and destroy the original message and all copies. Cybage has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize the risk of malicious content in the mail, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any malicious content in this e-mail. You should carry out your own malicious content checks before opening the e-mail or attachment."
www.cybage.com

השב לכולם
השב למחבר
העבר לנמענים