How to capture test execution as SWF file instead of capturing screenshot

Dhanabal

May 27, 2010, 7:03:22 AM5/27/10
to Selenium Users
Hi,

I am currently using selenium.captureEntirePageScreenshot("C:/
screenshot.png","") to capture screenshot. Is there any way to record
test execution as SWF file instead of capturing it as screenshot?

Thanks in anticipation,
Dhanabal.D

Felipe Knorr Kuhn

May 27, 2010, 12:37:06 PM5/27/10
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
You would have to use an external app like Wink.

I don't know if you can access it through an API, so you would have to
write an AutoIT script for it as well.

FK

Ross Patterson

May 27, 2010, 2:03:11 PM5/27/10
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
David Burns covered this topic just a couple of weeks ago on his blog: http://www.theautomatedtester.co.uk/blog/2010/castro-selenium-video.html. And Sauce Labs (www.saucelabs.com) apparently does something similar for delivering the results of their on-demand cloud-based Selenium tests.

Ross

Elias Nogueira

May 27, 2010, 2:28:28 PM5/27/10
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Very good ... It's pity which has no such library for Java: (

I made a similar approach, but I generate a PDF with screenshots and descriptions.
Soon I'll post the code...

Congratulations to 'automatedtester'!

Regards!
--