SeleneseAntTask is gone in 1.0.3 - how can I run selenese html tests with ANT?

Daniel Alexiuc

Jun 23, 2010, 8:09:34 PM6/23/10
to Selenium Users
SeleneseAntTask seems to have been removed now in 1.0.3.

What is the recommended way of running html selenese test suites using
ANT?

Manish Nigade

Jun 24, 2010, 2:59:36 AM6/24/10
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Is it JAVA-Selenium??

"Legal Disclaimer: This electronic message and all contents contain information from Cybage Software Private Limited which may be privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the addressee(s) only. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic message in error please notify the sender by reply e-mail to and destroy the original message and all copies. Cybage has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize the risk of malicious content in the mail, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any malicious content in this e-mail. You should carry out your own malicious content checks before opening the e-mail or attachment."
www.cybage.com

Daniel Alexiuc

Jun 24, 2010, 6:22:27 PM6/24/10
to Selenium Users
It was just part of Selenium RC, and was previously a class in
selenium-server.jar (which yes, is written in java).

It's not part of the java client driver or anything though and had
nothing to do with junit or java tests, it was just an ant tool that
allowed you to run Selenese tests in HTML format using an ant task.

On Jun 24, 4:59 pm, Manish Nigade <mani...@cybage.com> wrote:
> Is it JAVA-Selenium??

Daniel Alexiuc

Jun 24, 2010, 6:19:50 PM6/24/10