htmlutil.js script error

arihan sinha

Sep 20, 2010, 5:24:14 AM9/20/10
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

While I am running my selenium+ruby test in iexplore it is giving the script error as htmlutil.js, do you want to run the script?
it causes the script to hang there.

Any browser setting I need to do  pls let  me know.

Attached is the screenshot,

Cheers
scripterror.jpg

arihan sinha

Sep 20, 2010, 9:30:59 AM9/20/10
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Any solution from anyone pls??

arihan sinha

Sep 20, 2010, 1:20:36 PM9/20/10
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com

I am using selenium+ruby+rspec.

its working fine in google chrome etc but when i am using iexplore
its creating few js files in the appdata\local\temp\customprofileid\core\scripts

then htmlutils.js is not running and casuing the script error as attachment. Has anyone faced this similar problem.

I am using Win7 operating system with + IE8.0. If any quick suggestion would be provided then that would be great.

Cheers

cv

Nov 4, 2010, 8:45:58 AM11/4/10
to Selenium Users
I've hit the same problem with Win 7 + IE8. I was able to work around
the problem by opening a command window using "Run As Administrator"
then also run the test app as Administrator. The problem appears to be
permissions-related.