Regarding the test reports in seleniumRC c#

Vidya Prabha

Jul 28, 2010, 6:35:56 AM7/28/10
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

I wrote scripts in Selenium RC C#. And also i successfully runned the scripts.. how should i take the test results/reports. am using selenium RC C# with NUnit.

Kindly give me an idea... Getting the reports through Nuint in the form of XML files is not that much effective. so provide me an idea to get the test reports in effective manner as we get in QTP and other tools.

With Regards,
Vidya Prabha K.S.

Greatest thing you can do to help yourself is believe in you

U can neither change the past
Nor control the future
But u can change the mood of the day….
By touching someone’s heart …
With your Smile...

Prasad Joshi

Jul 28, 2010, 10:11:58 AM7/28/10
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You can use XSLT to convert the XML results of N-Unit to HTML. It will give you nice and clean results in HTML format.

--Prasad

Vidya Prabha

Jul 29, 2010, 2:17:10 AM7/29/10
to seleniu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks .I will try it.....

SanjaySawale

Jul 29, 2010, 7:55:40 PM7/29/10
to Selenium Users
> > selenium-user...@googlegroups.com<selenium-users%2Bunsubscribe@go­oglegroups.com>
> > .
> > For more options, visit this group at
> >http://groups.google.com/group/selenium-users?hl=en.- Hide quoted text -

SanjaySawale

Jul 29, 2010, 7:56:57 PM7/29/10
to Selenium Users
Do you have any blog post which describes this end to end in detail.
This is very common case and may might be interested to look at it.

Thanks!