Who is McGuyver and why was he "niggered?"

Jeff Welch

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
> He is on TV saying that he was "abused" by the police and treated like a
> nigger. That is funny coming from a City Councilman. I note he did not
complain
> about all the folks in Capital Hill being treated like a "nigger". But I
guess
> that is because most of them happen to white!

MacIver is a Seattle city councilman, and claims that he was shaken down by
police for being in the no-protest area--even though he had WTO related
business there.

MorganPark

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
He is on TV saying that he was "abused" by the police and treated like a
nigger. That is funny coming from a City Councilman. I note he did not complain
about all the folks in Capital Hill being treated like a "nigger". But I guess
that is because most of them happen to white!

Kev in Atlanta GA USA

http://hometown.aol.com/kevinv103/myhomepage/wedding.html

SMITH29

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99

xxxx
He was treated the best a cop knows how to treat a councilman.
He is a left wing antigun democrat ass kisser.
Being black had nothing to do with it.
Could be the cops were black and thought he be an oreo cookie.
It's anybodys guess.
29
xx

Ray, Kim and Dane Goforth

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
Jeff Welch wrote:

> > He is on TV saying that he was "abused" by the police and treated like a
> > nigger. That is funny coming from a City Councilman. I note he did not
> complain
> > about all the folks in Capital Hill being treated like a "nigger". But I
> guess
> > that is because most of them happen to white!
>
> MacIver is a Seattle city councilman, and claims that he was shaken down by
> police for being in the no-protest area--even though he had WTO related
> business there.

Actually, multiple witnesses (including an Ohio Congressman) claim that
McGiver was yanked out of his car and ruffed up by the police.

MorganPark

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
>Would McIver been so vehement on the behalf of others had it NOT happened to
>him?

Of course not- because he is above the law and not subject to the shit us "piss
ons" have to put up with. He thought he could just go right on through those
cops and show his buddies that he was a BIG STUFF guy! But the cops let him-
and his friends know- that even with a suit and a business card, he is still
just another nigger in their eyes.

Shea F. Kenny

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
Despite all cosomological consequences "Jeff Welch" <jeff....@usa.net> still
said;

}
}> Actually, multiple witnesses (including an Ohio Congressman) claim that
}> McGiver was yanked out of his car and ruffed up by the police.
}
}What I don't get is why it's a such a big deal that it happened to McIver.
}It (and worse) happened to a LOT of people over the last few days, several
}hundred of whom are still in the pokey, not complaining to Northwest Cable
}News.

You know, I've been thinking about this and maybe the treatment various
council members recieved, was a result of attitudes they've expressed about the
police in recent and dark pasts.............. Which btw, is the precise reason
I stayed home instead of taking a tour of riotte lande.....

--
Shea F. Kenny (Moonbear, Lunar Development Corp)
World elevator wrestling champion

MorganPark

Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
>You know, I've been thinking about this and maybe the treatment various
>council members recieved, was a result of attitudes they've expressed about
>the
>police in recent and dark pasts.............. Which btw, is the precise
>reason
>I stayed home instead of taking a

I think it is more like this: A few dozen "protesters" found a reason to loot
and destroy property. A few dozen racist cops found an excuse to do a bit of
"nigger and faggot bashing". Make sense?